Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you spend both days of Christmas with family or do you plan specific things for each day? [12/24/2015]

I spend Christmas eve with my family is some parts and some bits by myself.

I spend Christmas mostly with my family :D

Christmas eve is generally a pretty regular day for me, except I watch the parade go down the street, followed by the carols in the evening. Christmas morning I go to church with the family, and then get together with the extended family for a massive lunch. Cricket with the whole family and an easy evening of resting.

Well that's what it's usually like, this year not so much.

We don't celebrate it here. It's just not our way.

But it's nice to see everyone being happy at this time of the year. And if someone ever seems out of place or lonely during family gatherings, they can always talk to me if they want.

Happy holidays, everyone~

Lots of celebration on christmas day, and always reading that old christmas book on the night of christmas eve. However, I wasn't with family for most of christmas eve, and there generally aren't significant plans for it.

I just spent Christmas as I spend most days: hanging around here and the Showdown server.

And I couldn't have dinner with my grandparents because I was sick and my parents were worried I would spread my germs... So my mother brought Christmas dinner up to my room.

I never make any plans for Christmas.

What's your New Year's resolution going to be for next year? [12/28/2015]

Ooohh!! I actually made a list for this actually! But it's pretty long and sorta embarrassing...heheh...

I'll be reading more, and I'm probably gonna work out. Maybe start saving some money, all those things.

I'm also gonna pamper myself more, coz I can be too hard on myself sometimes. And of course, more studying.

AAAAaaa 2016 is gonna be the year I get my shit together *yells really loud at the calendar!!!!!!!*

(I hope I actually stick to my plans, though...)

I rather not resolve and subsequently fail to live up to expectations, so I do not do New Year's Resolutions.

Change should happen when it is needed; stating I will change in a way I do not need (or intend) to for the sake of saying I will change is meaningless.

I can't really say that I've settled to a single game for for any particularly long time this year (in the past, yes,) but if I had to guess, I'd say Valdis Story: Abyssal City. Throughout the year I've played through it probably 4-5 times, but never for very long at a stretch.

It's a fantastic game.