Ask me anything, or don't, I really don't care

Deleted User

1. What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more?

2. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

3. Favorite Youtuber?

1. I wouldn't know.

2. I'd call Amethyst 'Aim'

3. Julie Borowski - https://www.youtube.com/user/TokenLibertarianGirl/videos

A young Libertarian woman explains her views in often satirical but educated ways. She's actually swayed my opinion on things such as Abortion and the Death Penalty over the years.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks~Now i'm interested

Let's start light~

1.What story are you telling yourself about your life?

2.What gives you peace?

3.Name one psychological barrier in your life~

4.Who are you becoming?

1. That I'm alright with being alone. But the story we tell ourselves the one that actually exist aren't always one in the same.

2. If only temporary the sounds of nature like birds chirping, and nice weather. Ironically, I hate birds otherwise.

3. My unwillingness to share my feelings with others and to work to solve problems. Daily Double. Also I feel like if I had something that made me happy I'd have more motivation, but I need motivation to find what makes me happy.

4. A bitter person. The Antagonist. I'm the bad guy.

... I didn't see this coming but okay why

who's your favorite niece? Why do you like Ground types most?

What're you doing?

Where do you get your swag?

Why bears?

Do you wololo?

You'd be my favorite niece of course. As for ground types see above.

I'm having some time to chill before starting homework right now.

My 'swag' is mostly a facade, truthfully.

Because they embody what I want to be. They have power to do what they want but don't feel the need to use it or showoff. A Bear doesn't really try to impress or intimidate anything or anyone because it has no need to.

WOLOLOLO \o/

Why wont you look at me in the eyes anymore

I'd say I was blind, but I'm not Dan.

What makes you think you're the bad guy?

Don't you have to do bad things first?

The bad guy is easy to dislike (not necessarily hate). I'm never the 'main character' in any story so to speak, in fact I usually serve more as an obstacle for whoever is.

How do you know I haven't?

• Administrators

2. I'd call Amethyst 'Aim'

...I thought you said you liked being alive?

And I guess so I'm not totally off topic:

What is it going to take for you to eventually open up?

1. What crimes have you committed?

2. Funniest thing that has happened in your life?

3. How do you like your coffee?

4. Ever had a significant other? How many?

5. Top 5 video game genres?

1. I stole a crunch bar when I was 6 years old from a grocery store. My dad found out when we got home, he made me walk back by myself in the dark a mile and a half back and talk to the store manager and pay for it. He then came and got me after he thought I definitely had enough to make it there to make sure I payed the manager.

2. I honestly can't pinpoint one specific thing that stands out above others, perhaps I just tend not to remember things that I'd consider embarrassing. Actually I can think of one. When me and several other students went to Germany we stayed a couple days in Mürren Switzerland (in the mountains) in this lodge type place with shower/bath rooms. Apparently I went in, showered, got dressed got back out in the Womens' room without realizing it was the womens' room until the next day. No one ever knew....

3. Hold the coffee

4. Nope. Too picky, not social enough and I don't exactly wear my emotions on my sleeve.

5. Oh jeez I don't play enough games to have a top 5 genres. I like some shooters, Open-World RPG's, Racing Games, and NCAA football games (RIP)

...I thought you said you liked being alive?

And I guess so I'm not totally off topic:

What is it going to take for you to eventually open up?

Find that person who makes me want to open up. Hasn't really happened yet, might never. As far as the 'aim' thing. I'm sorry.... just easier to think about such a short word as one syllable rather than two. Don't hate me.

Why make the thread if you wouldn't care whether or not people asked questions?

Might it be because you're hoping we ask?

Nope, just because I've been incredibly grouchy and frustrated lately.

what is the scariest thing about ame?

and if you had to choose between the two which would you do?

a) go to silent hill and live there for 2 years(survival NOT guaranteed.)

b ) have to tell ame bad news in person (you know what? lets up the anti: the bad news is that you done something horrible involving reborn servers and work!)

Edited by helix

Since people asked you serious stuff, i'll ask you something too:

In that case, what kind of person would you like to become?

A leader. Someone who is looked to with the utmost respect, and can really win over a group. Someone who when push comes to shove, can be counted on to handle things. I want to be an interesting person without having to make a fool of myself to do so, but at the same time be able to remain humorous when I genuinely want to be.

what is the scariest thing about ame?

and if you had to choose between the two which would you do?

a) go to silent hill and live there for 2 years(survival NOT guaranteed.)

b ) have to tell ame bad news in person (you know what? lets up the anti: the bad news is that you done something horrible involving reborn servers and work!)

1. She isn't really so scary when you get to know her, but I'm a masochist at heart and it's a role I play in the name of humor. She's honestly a really great person, and friend.

2. B. Worst case she can fire me. While I might act like a doofus most of the time, it's just to try and make everyone else laugh. Even if it doesn't always work.

1. What and where is your dream house?

2. Who is your favorite character from anything ever if you were forced to choose one?

3. Weapon of choice? No specific scenario, just in general.

4. What's the first thing that would come to mind if you were to think of me?

5. Would you rather live in extreme heat or extreme cold year round?

1. What and where is your dream house?

2. Who is your favorite character from anything ever if you were forced to choose one?

3. Weapon of choice? No specific scenario, just in general.

4. What's the first thing that would come to mind if you were to think of me?

5. Would you rather live in extreme heat or extreme cold year round?

1. What's in the house and where it is, is of little importance, but rather WHO.

2. Axel/Lea Kingdom Hearts Series

3. Sniper. I love in games trying to get those really far away shots. I'll spend up to half an hour just lining up the perfect shot sometimes in some games.

4. I had a friend who I played Left 4 Dead 2 with for a few years, we were in a clan we called the 'D3AD Crew' there were 10 of us. He was FLUXoftheD3AD, I was FAC3oftheD3AD. As for you yourself, I think of the Roleplaying forum and someone I don't see enough on various parts of the forum whatever reason.

5. Heat. Fuck. Winter.

Who would be in that house, then?

Are you a lizard, or just cold blooded in general?

Who is your favorite MK character?

What are you really afraid of?

1. That remains to be seen. Just people who I can count on to have my back when I'd need it, and those I can not hesitate to say whatever, as much as people will say 'you can tell me anything' it's not really that simple. I'm on both ends of that honestly.

2. Nah I'm not a lizard. I just need to find things, get out there, ways to genuinely enjoy myself more. Find more hobbies. Meet some new people.

3. Scorpion

4. Being a disappointment, letting others down.

• 7 months later...

Cute kitties or cute puppies?

What does "love" mean to you?

If you had to leave Reborn and only talk to a single member from that point, who would it be?

What do you think is an important quality of a leader?

Do you have any quotes that you live by?

What is the most important part about moderating?

What do you think of me?

Cute kitties or cute puppies?

What does "love" mean to you?

If you had to leave Reborn and only talk to a single member from that point, who would it be?

What do you think is an important quality of a leader?

Do you have any quotes that you live by?

What is the most important part about moderating?

What do you think of me?

Puppies are better than kitties. Cats, despite being more independent tend to make more messes in my experience.

It means mystery and evasion.

Hunter

Being able to make the hard decisions, not dwelling on what was but rather looking at what can be, being able to delegate responsibilities and actively hold people responsible when they don't meet expectations. At the same time, being personable, making sure while offering constructive criticism, positive reinforcement when appropriate, balance your interaction between good and bad with each individual.

'Make haste, not waste.'

All of these by Voltaire

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.”

“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”

“The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.”

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

“It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.”

And my #1 Voltaire Quote

“Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.”

"The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just need to find the ones worth suffering for." - Bob Marley

The most important part about moderation in my opinion would be proactivity and communication with your team. If there's any sort of doubt in your mind at all, don't make a move without consulting everyone else.

I think you're nice, and a bit sarcastic and humorous which isn't bad. I'd say you're the area I'd recommend for improvement on your part would be to try and balance your interactions between positive and negative with some people. I tend to notice that towards some you're usually incredibly positive towards, and others you consistently take jabs at. All in all, you're a good person and you stand out amongst a crowd.

If you had to choose between only the Reborn server existing and only the Reborn website existing what would you choose?

Server. Ultimately less time consuming and it feels more immersed and personable than the forums.

how does it feel like being one of the older members in reborn?

is your position as an auth difficult or pressuring or hard to handle in anyway?

why didn't you battle me in ou

you seem to be a very erm, physically aesthetic person(?), jeri. is that even the right term?

you always seem to be taking care of your body through exercise, proper dieting, and you know, your beard.

what motivates you to be this kind of person?

what's the one thing you truly believe in in life?

how are you today?

do you like cake?

I don't know if I'd say I'm one of the older members of Reborn. I am in fact a shofuite here.

It's not difficult to handle at all unless you're trying to do a community project like RCBA, PZA, Or Dashie's Redemption League. Oh well I guess meetings take a while.

Rose challenged first and then... I don't remember did I got to shower or something?

Not really at all. I just ate 4 slices of pizza for my first meal of the day. I may lift 4-5 times a week, but that's only been for a few months. I still eat like crap. As for my beard, it's hardly anything special, Hell Wendel probably has a more impressive one than I do. I've just taken to trimming it instead of shaving lately to see if I can it to come in looking a bit thicker.

I believe that things are never as bad as they seem or as good as they seem.

Well eating was nice. Need to be studying more.

Hmmm, with only a little bit of icing sure.