Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

umm isnt Xatu supposed to learn Psychic at lv 35 ?

That's in the ORAS Learnset. It might be that Xatu has XY's learnset, so it would learn psychic at level 66, unfortunately.

Edited by Zumidesu

Does the day care fuck it up? Or were you using l33t h4x like debug mode? Because Reborns debug mode taught me that if you set a pokemons level to say 35 for Xatu in this example, it won't learn psychic. You actually have to level it up... Anyway that may not be the case. Give us some details please. Where did you level it up, how did you level it up what led up to this?

had a bug then leveled my Xatu to lv 35 , didnt learn psychic , used a reverse candy and releved it and it learned it, originally it leveled up in sheridan villiage the "battle me" quest girl, and no i didn't just forget to add the move i was grinding it to 35 so it would learn psychic x.x

Edited by Hypa

Just started the game, kinda annoyed that we have to fight all of the trainers again after coming back from the forest. It wasn't needed at all in order to defeat the gym. The gym was a pain, hopefully now i'll be able to have a mareep.

Edited by zareason

Just started the game, kinda annoyed that we have to fight all of the trainers again after coming back from the forest. It was needed at all in order to defeat the gym. The gym was a pain, hopefully now i'll be able to have a mareep.

You'll have to wait until beating the third Gym for Mareep, sadly...

You'll have to wait until beating the third Gym for Mareep, sadly...

:( :(, my team is s bad i desperately need new additions. Nidorina has such shitty moves early on, and my woobat is never happy. Was going to catch a geodude but he's in my reborn team and it isn't fun to use the same pokemon

left, right, up,down,up,left,right,left,down,up,right,down

just for note that's the correct path for 3rd gym puzzle since some people have problems with it

Maybe that's a good one for the FAQ topic if it isn't already

Edited by Hypa

Which version are you playing? That idea was taken out because of how time consuming + all the events and lag that would ensue. Instead I just made the centers more common.

The current version is 5-5.

Im playing 5-5, I just wanted to catch a Litwick and thought it was part of a Gearen help request. I don't really mind not having a lot of help requests, I just want to know how to get Litwick. So, where can i get a litwick?

Im playing 5-5, I just wanted to catch a Litwick and thought it was part of a Gearen help request. I don't really mind not having a lot of help requests, I just want to know how to get Litwick. So, where can i get a litwick?

Also, Where can i get the dusk stone?

• Veterans

Also, Where can i get the dusk stone?

In front of the Goldenleaf Town gate in route 3, inspect one of the small bushes. It should contain a dusk stone.

It's one of the rewards for completing the Chandelure event, so explore Amethyst cave a little bit after having obtained surf.

Got a meditite and things have been smoother.

Caught a shadow vanillite, the crazy doctor told me before that he could purify pokemon and i had the option available but now that hear gauge is empty all he does is laugh. How do i purify it?