Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where was the topic for the location of the lost kids? I can't seem to find it.

Oh yeah, after doing the Kristiline Help Center requests the scientist gives you an up-grade and when he does he refers to Narcissa. Any reason why?

• Veterans

Okay I've been through so much stuff about this odd key.

Can I have the solution to where it is and stuff? I'm losing sleep over it already ;-;

Check your inbox!

• Veterans

How long roughly between episodes? just completed Angie and i'm hooked...

I feel like i've binged watched a series on netflix lol

It's probably going to take a while longer until the next version will be released, but it's going to be worth the wait ;)

Some things that could be useful for the Rejuvenation Forum:

- Side Quest Guide (Help Center quests and whatnot)

- Item Guide (I believe some people are planning on making this)

- Puzzle Guide (We could include all puzzles, but this is mainly for the difficult ones like Crawli's Gym)

- EV Training Guide? (Could be difficult)

- A general Guide to the whole game (Meaning important battles and the story (and maybe Pokemon and item locations but that might be too much work))

- Maybe a suggestion thread for the game? I don't know. Jan could make this himself if he feels like it.

Too bad I'm too lazy to do these things, but any of you could choose to do these if you'd like (Jan's been doing too much work already). Just a few suggestions so that people have an easier time with the game, and this main thread is more organized. Of course nobody will talk about the Odd Key, however.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

Some things that could be useful for the Rejuvenation Forum:

- Side Quest Guide (Help Center quests and whatnot)

- Item Guide (I believe some people are planning on making this)

- Puzzle Guide (We could include all puzzles, but this is mainly for the difficult ones like Crawli's Gym)

- EV Training Guide? (Could be difficult)

- A general Guide to the whole game (Meaning important battles and the story (and maybe Pokemon and item locations but that might be too much work))

- Maybe a suggestion thread for the game? I don't know. Jan could make this himself if he feels like it.

Too bad I'm too lazy to do these things, but any of you could choose to do these if you'd like (Jan's been doing too much work already). Just a few suggestions so that people have an easier time with the game, and this main thread is more organized. Of course nobody will talk about the Odd Key, however.

I'm atleast planning to making a item guide, i haven't start yet because of my laziness and my less of playtime on pc, but i'll hopefully start next week.

Puzzle guide is a tricky one, but i can may do this one too. I'd already know the crawli one(hopefully).