What TMs do you want to see and when?

Cmason

I want Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and Earthquake, because I like slapping mindlessly powerful coverage moves and STAB moves on every single Pokémon I have. That's what I did with Shadow Ball!

(In all seriousness, though, I think it's still too early for all three of these TMs, since we still have Hardy, Titania, Amaria, Saphira, and Ciel to beat.)

Edited by Foamy

A lot of the good TMs are ones my Pokemon have already learned by level up XD

but, I think Ciel will give Acrobatics because she's an acrobat, and Adrienn will give Dazzling Gleam because it's the only Fairy TM, unless I'm forgetting one.

Well, Florinia gave us Nature Power, so doesn't have to be a type specific TM.

It's more like their signature moves they give out. Struggle Bug, Nature Power, Sludge Wave. All those were like their signature moves.

Adrienne could just as well give us like toxic or protect.

Edited by Helia

If ya'll don't wanna bring fly into the picture then fine. But rock climb should be a thing.

I thought everyone in the game had a Scrafty so the HM wouldn't be needed.

I have a Scolipede with rock climb, but it says we need a badge to use it. So hopefully we get that soon.

I think we can apparently get an axew with it too? And haxorus would definitely not break the game when we are fighting tons of top teir stuff all the time now

• Global Mods

Well, Florinia gave us Nature Power, so doesn't have to be a type specific TM.

It's more like their signature moves they give out. Struggle Bug, Nature Power, Sludge Wave. All those were like their signature moves.

Adrienne could just as well give us like toxic or protect.

I thought Florinia gave Grass Knot.

well there are fire blast and overheat(that we dont have) who have more chance to kill a steel pokemon than flamethrower

There's plenty of Pokemon that learn Earthquake by level up, unless all of Titania's Pokemon can levitate or hold Balloons it should be okay. Also, with their average weight: Grass Knot.

Edited by Helia

• 3 weeks later...

I will point out that Kiki was supposed to give out Strength.

Also, I honestly really want Taunt. It would help a ton when dealing with some of the crazy shenanigans the gym leaders and Meteors try to throw at us. Other than that... Dig. Dig would be great for mobility.

Since it seems that the water treatment centre is in team meteor's control, I would very much like to see the TM for Sludge Bomb there, as the area will probably have some sort of toxicity to it. It wouldn't be too unreasonable, as we already have the TMs for Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Surf, Waterfall, Dark Pulse, and Sludge Wave.

Edited by Mighty Kamina