Super Smash Bros. Ballot

BlueCinder3423

Snake... Because we all need a solid snake in our lives *insert Lenny face here* Konami gave Nintendo the ability to put him in smash 4, but he wasn't there which really made me sad, as I liked playing as Snake in SSBB/Project M. Besides it would give us an excuse to listen to Snake Eater. SNAAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!

Zael from Last Story because it's a game no one heard of and it was good.

ANNNNNNNNND

Someone from Punch Out c:

Either King Hippo or Soda Popinski. One of the two, I think King Hippo might fit in better. Either way punch out needs some love, and who doesn't want to play as King Hippo?

Everybody beside you. =/

That's like saying who doesn't want to play as jabba the hut.

Are you serious? Wouldn't you find him fun to play at all? He's basically bowsers size, and can throw punches like crazy. I think he would be pretty badass.

Would Soda Popinski be better?

I voted Isaac, Shovel Knight, and Ray MK

@ Pyon. I rather see those characters as alt skins.

Mac dressed like Piston Honda, DK as Bald Bull, Captain Falcon as Super Macho Man, and DDD as Bear Hugger.

I actually voted for Roy because Melee nostalgia. I mean while we didn't get his game, he was basically the son of a character from the first Fire Emblem we got.

Actually, I'd like to see characters like Paper Mario, Snake, and Micaiah. As for Xenoblade, I'm happy with Dunban being a suit for the Mii. While I think Xenoblade is fantastic, it really doesn't need much more attention. Zael would be kind of cool because I really do like the Last Story and it certainly needs more love considering the amazon prices for the game.

I've got too many that I want to see, but can't choose one between them.

• Wolf O'Donnell.
  • Reyn or Fiora from Xenoblade.
  • Sagi or Kalas from Baten Kaitos.
  • Hector, Ephraim, Leif or Shiida from Fire Emblem.
  • Toad.
  • Impa.
  • Zoda from F-Zero.
  • Blaziken

Some third party secret wishes (despite the slim chances of them making their way in):

• Snake
  • Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.
  • Zael from The Last Story.

It's time to shrek to shine my friend.

Jk, shadow the edgehog. With dark pit and shadow, this game gonna be most edgiest game ever.

Ok jk that too.

I don't have any. But maybe hot like girs like zero suit samus so people can post screenshot of ya know. Screenshot of Zero suit Samus in miiverse.

OKAY I'LL BE SERIOUS

ac6.png

I gave my vote to Navarre / my idea for a Myrmidon character. I doubt they'll implement it, but I think it'd be pretty sweet. Basically, the general character is a Myrmidon, and all the recolors are different Myrmidons from the Fire Emblem games. Navarre from the original Fire Emblem, Lon'Qu from Awakening, etc.

Link from Majora's Mask. Imagine being able to play as Darmani, Mikau and the Deku butler's son. To top it off Fierce Deity Link would be soup as a Final Smash. I don't care how they would implement so much stuff on screen or in just one pcs/pac, but pls just do it. (Sakurai abuse stamp earned).

Banjo and Kazooie joining the fight is my freaking dream, and it seems closer. :feelsgd:

Also, a Mario Party dlc stage would be appreciated.

Edited by Lagunn