DMCA Compliance Complaint

I fell for that for a few seconds until I realized what day it was and I admit that it nearly scared the crap out of me. Then I spent about ten minutes trying to figure out how to get here and got kinda annoyed before I realized that there was a link on the DMCA seal. You managed to get quite a few of us one way or another. I know this must have been said quite a few times before, but I'll say it again...

Well played, Ame. Well played.

okay, in all honesty, i completely fell for it.

but then i looked on the pokecommunity page for reborn and someone there spoiled it for me, so here i am. :]

Edited by phoenix_fire

Frankly guys, i just hate you :D

Yesterday 12 am i saw the screen and immediatly thought "ok this is a joke", but i didn't think to click on the eagle at all, so i googled everything on Reborn and Ame... Youtube channels, tumblr, etc. I didn't see anything, and i even posted on the thread on pokecommunity. I was very worried and couldn't believe it. But this kind of thing already happened to fangames so why not.
Finally yesterday evening, so... 12 hours later ?^^ a guy posted on pokecommunity to explain it all... Worst and best joke ever, i suppose. Well done though :)

I've been playing for a few weeks now and I've been lurking on here a lot. I actually just made an account to comment. 6 am on April second over here and I was still in the april fools mood. I don't think I'll believe anything I read for a week.

• Global Mods

I actually thought it was an April Fool's joke at first, until someone on the Facebook page said they were working out the issues. Then I thought it was real, until I figured out otherwise ~12 hours later. That post was deleted ~10 minutes after I commented, and I wondered "Where did it go? What did I miss?" I guess it was deleted because they didn't want the fact it was a prank to be known. But I wasn't being a killjoy...I was just saying I thought it was an April Fool's joke until I saw that post. Thought, because I hadn't actually figured out that it was at that point. I feel bad for ruining the fun :( Sorry to whoever made that post.