FERN ARMY (JOIN NOW)

jamesw0102

U noobs and your noob pokemon suck ass. U suck why are you here? Go back home you suck at pokemon. Why are you still reading this you suck at pokemon. I beat you every time when we battle. Nobody gives a shit what you think. I am a human being but what are you? Why are you still reading this I will keep insulting you. Your so ugly when you look in the mirror your reflection throws up. Your pokemon think you can't battle. Now you are trying to be like me? Man you try to hard to be the best at pokemon. You try so hard to be like me. Stop crying you sissy. Oh boohoohoo are you going to go cry to your mommy? Oh are you going to call the cops on me. Oh I'm so scared! Do you know what sarcasm is? Oh wait I forgot you don't have a brain. Are you going to give me another warning point for me being to mean? Only sissy's do that. Bye bye noob.

JOIN THE FERN ARMY
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN WRITE SOME THING INSULTING I MIGHT LET YOU AND YOUR UGLY FACE JOIN ME.

U noobs and your noob pokemon suck ass. U suck why are you here?Go home you suck at pokemon. Why are you still reading this you suck at pokemon. I beat you every time when we battle. Nobody gives a shit what you think. I am a human being but what are you? Why are you still reading this I will keep insulting you. Your so ugly when you look in the mirror your reflection throws up. Your pokemon think you can't battle. Now you are trying to be like me? Man you try to hard to be the best at pokemon. You try so hard to be like me. Stop crying you sissy. Oh boohoohoo are you going to go cry to your mommy? Oh are you going to call the cops on me. Oh I'm so scared! Do you know what sarcasm is? Oh wait I forgot you don't have a brain. Are you going to give me another warning point for me being to mean? Only sissy's do that. Bye bye noob.

JOIN THE FERN ARMY

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN WRITE SOME THING INSULTING I MIGHT LET YOU AND YOUR UGLY FACE JOIN ME.

JOIN YOU? pffft Imposter.

Btw I'm manlier. Scrubs

Edited by DoubleAA14

What are these losers doing? Of course everyone is copying my swag since i'm the best trainer in the world. Nobody can compare to my genius and charm. You guys think you can just copy the Great Fern, but open your eyes losers, i'm the only one that can get make your mom bend down from her knees.

#Fern #MountainDew #Swag

I don't need green to be lean. I don't need ice to be cool. But when they're mixed with black, then the lime, cool hipster is born. That's right, you're looking at him. GGwrecked.

Sorry losers, but there's only one real top dog in this topic, and you're reading his comment right now.

If you the top dog, then why you such a bitch? DAYUM! Dog puns. Speaking of dogs I kicked your Houndoom in the teeth. You only use fire types because you want to be better than me. LOL. What a bunch of freaking casuals. Brb, Kissing Hardy's bitch, O WAIT! No I'm not, she friggin gross af. Damn WRECK 2 berds with 1 Fern. Losers get out, your king has arrived and is here to stay. Don't even try to beat me. You'll only embarrass yourself. I mean, not that you could get any lower than you are now. LOL. Get on my level and I may just glance at you for like... a second. Friggin scrubs.

April fools is tomorrow, this is banned from existing until than lol

You know its April fool's in Australia. But yet again, only fern in the swag club would know that noob!

BTW Hop on the Fern boat everyone!

You know its April fool's in Australia. But yet again, only fern in the swag club would know that noob!

BTW Hop on the Fern boat everyone!

YEAH APRIL FOOLS MATE!

Sick of seeing you losers who don't even know about timezones! Guess I'm not as stupid as the rest of you non-Ferners!

Tch, at least you scrubs know how to dress. Now if only you had my skills, charm, swag and the ability to tell a dunsparce from a Virizion. Then you might get somewhere noobs.

PS Fern was X, Everyone else is a loser.

I'm flattered that all you wanna try and be like me, but there can only be one top dog and that's me. Please, you noobs couldn't even put up a fight even if you wanted to. I betcha not a single one of you of you even has a gym badge. Guess what? I already got a bunch, but those pathetic leaders aren't even worth my time anymore.

What? Did I hurt you feelings and want to fight it out? I'd gladly kick your ass in Labradorra, but it seems you're too dumb to find a way around that force field. Come back when you grow a brain and maybe I'd waste my time on you.