Offical Reborn Bed, Wed, Behead Thread. :P

RagesSorrow

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bed: Ame. ......(as an ace, i wouldn't smash anyone by default based on observation)

Wed: Ame by a longshot.

Behead: Victoria. .....Look. If your girl is a thorn instead of a feather in your cap, she ain't anything -but- black book material.

• 1 month later...

Of the Agate Triumvirate for me...

Bed: Ciel (that sprite though :0)

Wed: T3RR4 (probably not the best idea)

Behead: Samson (i spent two hours trying to beat him)

It's a real shame that most of my favorite characters are guys and I'm not into guys... kinda limits my options a tad. Otherwise, you can bet Cain would have been under Bed and Cal under Wed.

Bed: Victoria- She's one of my favorite characters as a whole and she's fairly cute.

Wed: Shelly (honestly we're not that far off in age, but I'd still wait until we were older)- To some she may come across as whiny, but come one, I lived in my older brother's shadow for years. I know how she feels. It's extremely hard to try to strike out and do your own thing and if you try then you tend to be doing something fairly similar to what they did and you still don't feel secure in yourself. I can't not love Shelly. She's loyal, compassionate, and, as a bonus, she appreciates the often times underrated Bug Type. Win-win-win.

Behead: Blake- There's a difference between Fern and Blake. Blake is cooler, more sarcastic, and even though you wish Cal had pushed him off the mountain, he's still a fun character. Fern is just an absolute jerk. But on the bright side, Fern has loyalty to his family where Blake has none and Fern doesn't attempt to starve a town full of people. He may be a rude degenerate, but he's not the sort of guy to go out and cause other people's deaths. Blake, oh the other hand, does.

It's a real shame that most of my favorite characters are guys and I'm not into guys... kinda limits my options a tad. Otherwise, you can bet Cain would have been under Bed and Cal under Wed.

Bed: Victoria- She's one of my favorite characters as a whole and she's fairly cute.

Wed: Shelly (honestly we're not that far off in age, but I'd still wait until we were older)- To some she may come across as whiny, but come one, I lived in my older brother's shadow for years. I know how she feels. It's extremely hard to try to strike out and do your own thing and if you try then you tend to be doing something fairly similar to what they did and you still don't feel secure in yourself. I can't not love Shelly. She's loyal, compassionate, and, as a bonus, she appreciates the often times underrated Bug Type. Win-win-win.

Behead: Blake- There's a difference between Fern and Blake. Blake is cooler, more sarcastic, and even though you wish Cal had pushed him off the mountain, he's still a fun character. Fern is just an absolute jerk. But on the bright side, Fern has loyalty to his family where Blake has none and Fern doesn't attempt to starve a town full of people. He may be a rude degenerate, but he's not the sort of guy to go out and cause other people's deaths. Blake, oh the other hand, does.

I share the same issues, most of my favorite characters are girls and I'm not into girls :P (There's kind of a lack of male characters that aren't too young or too old I think)

But hey if I have to choose from the guys

Bed Cain because I'm sure he knows a lot of tricks

Wed Cal because deep down he's a sweet and kind guy

Behead Blake because he's an even bigger asshole than Fern

• 3 months later...

Well this is odd...

I guess we'd have to go with:

Bed: I really don't know for this one. Either Samson or maybe even Taka.

Wed: Cal (I really like him deep down)

Behead: Blake (he is so evil!)

I'm not quite sure why I did this looking back on it.

Just gonna drop in here before one of y'alls reports this, this thread is I guess you could say 'timeless' and Necro isn't really an issue in this case IMO.

Sure, but shouldn't it be on the wasteland?

Bed: Fern. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to see his Vine Whip - I just wanna laugh at the inevitable Paul Smeenis behind his pokeballs!

Wed: Serra. I'd try my hardest to make her life better... and undoubtedly end up making it even worse. Oh well, it's the thought and effort that counts, right...?!

Behead: for practical reasons alone, it's gotta be Sirius. For me he always gives up a hugely difficult fight, and he pops back literally every few hours for another rematch! He's a git and no mistake, maybe not the biggest git - but I'd be able to get through the game a whole lot faster without his motley mug present! ;)

• Support Squad

Bed: Clyde the non-existent gym guide. I'm gonna give you a good farewell buddy QQ

Wed: Florinia. I imagine she's very, uh, low maintenance I suppose. We can both carry on with our lives and when we get back to each other we can enjoy each others company.

Behead: Titania. Honestly as I keep meeting her character I keep thinking "Why do people like you, you're a genuinely horrible person to anyone not named Amaria. Is the least bit of sympathy or understanding beyond you?"

• 5 weeks later...

Bed : Cain, Cal

Wed: Charlotte ( I imagine it would be the kind of marriage that would burn really bright until the sex goes bad and we leave bitter and angry)

Behead: Fern ( well I'd give him a quick death more like a mercy kill than an actual death, like for example if he "fell" off of a cliff then i'd shoot him in the head cause he's a jerk not a monster), Blake (I'd push him off of a cliff)

• 1 month later...