I miss her....

ArmoredGuardian

Actually, we're about due for another Rival battle. The last one we had was with Cain against Radoumus which happened Four badges ago. With Cain and Fern and a whole boatload of leaders out of the picture right now, there's not very many options for a rival left. I can't exactly say for sure, but I can almost guarantee somebody is going to be coming back next episode or the following one.

Bennett is an "okay" rival but he needs to just let Luna go that's why I can't stand him. He is absolutely crazy about her.

Actually, we're about due for another Rival battle. The last one we had was with Cain against Radoumus which happened Four badges ago. With Cain and Fern and a whole boatload of leaders out of the picture right now, there's not very many options for a rival left. I can't exactly say for sure, but I can almost guarantee somebody is going to be coming back next episode or the following one.

I hope it's Victoria :c
Edited by DoubleAA14

We need a petition to bring back the forgotten characters... I'm talking about you Julia, Victoria, Shade and Florinia. Maybe even Serra can make a return. Also some more Cain wouldn't hurt.

The story is pretty set in stone at this point (only changes were minor additons like DJ Arclight and Addrienn...I think) so there'd be no point. I'm sure Florinia will make a return and hopefully kick Fern's ass for us (that won't happen anytime soon considering where he's at). As for Shade, there's no question he'll return. He's just rather mysterious so you can't really predict him.

The story is pretty set in stone at this point (only changes were minor additons like DJ Arclight and Addrienn...I think) so there'd be no point. I'm sure Florinia will make a return and hopefully kick Fern's ass for us (that won't happen anytime soon considering where he's at). As for Shade, there's no question he'll return. He's just rather mysterious so you can't really predict him.

I'd like to see fern get his ass kicked by Florina that would be hilarious. Also, I forgot all about DJ Arclight because last time I saw him I did the 7th street side quest and that was like 2 episodes ago? or 1..Welp Idk if we will see him again, but I'd like to see what he will do and if he would help fight against Team Meteor or something.

However, wouldn't it make more sense if Florinia lost to Fern? It would show that Fern has become powerful and it would set up our next battle pretty nicely I think. Maybe we'll be seizing labradorra from team meteor after we save Amaria and Titania. Assuming the waterfall can lead us back to Reborn City, we may get Julia, Victoria, Shade, Florinia and maybe even Adrienn on our resistance squad. If that would happen, it seems like it would lead to an epic clash in labradorra between the league and team meteor. If that were to happen maybe we could fight Fern, Taka, ZEL, Sirius, Sigmund, Aster (if you didn't complete his event for episode 14), and Solaris. The story could go multiple directions from here on out and there is no telling what may happen. Lin may make an appearance and even kill someone.

I'd like to have another battle with Victoria but there's more chance of battling Taka or Solaris. Maybe we could have a Julia caused explosion to get out of the sewers because there needs be some cheer after the events of the past few episodes. (Terra doesn't count she's just random, not cheerful)

You sound legitimately depressed about her absence. She's just a fictional character (based on an actual person), bruh.

On the bright side, it'll be that much nicer to finally see her again. Kinda like when I ran into Heather and Cal again.

However, wouldn't it make more sense if Florinia lost to Fern? It would show that Fern has become powerful and it would set up our next battle pretty nicely I think. Maybe we'll be seizing labradorra from team meteor after we save Amaria and Titania. Assuming the waterfall can lead us back to Reborn City, we may get Julia, Victoria, Shade, Florinia and maybe even Adrienn on our resistance squad. If that would happen, it seems like it would lead to an epic clash in labradorra between the league and team meteor. If that were to happen maybe we could fight Fern, Taka, ZEL, Sirius, Sigmund, Aster (if you didn't complete his event for episode 14), and Solaris. The story could go multiple directions from here on out and there is no telling what may happen. Lin may make an appearance and even kill someone.

and even kill someone

Woah woah woah woah WOAH. As awesome as that sounds, I do NOT want any more character deaths. I still haven't emotionally recovered from Kiki's death.