• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if Amaria loses her memory, and got shipped with Fern ('how' can be in numerous ways)? THAT would be a plot twist.

If Fern does something to Amaria, I will bite him to death or he will be stabbed by Titania, that's a possibility too.

Yay, finally 100%!

Question though (apologies, I'm still a newb, after all): Will the Beta testers be holding all speculation/discussion in the Night Club where the rest of us can't see it/won't be spoilered, or does it still go on the public forums? Gotta have to calculate how much self-control I'll need to exercise soon.

Question though (apologies, I'm still a newb, after all): Will the Beta testers be holding all speculation/discussion in the Night Club where the rest of us can't see it/won't be spoilered, or does it still go on the public forums? Gotta have to calculate how much self-control I'll need to exercise soon.

Beta Testers are forbidden from disclosing information except to other Beta Testers.

............. I'm not going to talk about percentages... otherwise Jeri will kill me again x.x Anyway congratulations finally finishing it Ame :D It kind of took a while... your words not mine, but it will all be worth it seeing as you've given us so much to be hyped about i.e. events, fields and story. Great job once again and I can't wait to play it.

Well, this thing is finally finished! Good job!

And yes, we'll probably be seeing some old faces in E15, especially since we probably are going back to the City. There are also Leaders fighting Team Meteor in Labradorra City!

That final 1% is prolly gonna be the most tense timespan in all of out lives.

Ahem, "100%"

you were saying?

Woop^-^ GG Ame and all the developers, evidently you've all put so much effort into this

Can't waitt~ beta's gonna be soon~ :D