• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this allright!!!

first time it failed, and I had to grind to buy the item again.

Back to E15, I'm confused about Rock Climb. It makes sense, considering the new events. Ame has said she added 2 sidequests and all others existed before but were unreachable. But wouldn't that give us access to the upper part of Route 4 and whatever lies there as well?

A thought crossed my mind last night (It's probably too late for speculations because the beta is probably going to be released within a week but oh well...)

What if Amaria does lose her memory (which is highly likely since it happened to IRL Amaria), but also gets 'brainwashed' (or something along those lines) by Team Meteor? She might be forced (unintentionally) to flood her house, and we might have to battle her to stop her causing further damage. When we defeat her though, she may still be under control, so we won't receive her badge just yet. Then the story progresses and we will eventually face the leader for the current episode (I'm leaning towards Ciel or Adrienn - because the rest of the gym leaders seem to have their gyms at currently inaccessible areas. I'm still keen to believe that we'll be facing Titania in the Scrapyard).

In a future episode, where Amaria regains her memory, perhaps Titania could remind her that we defeated her in battle, since she probably would have witnessed our match - which is when we will receive the badge from her (maybe after another friendly battle).

...yeah, this theory is probably just too far-fetched, but one can speculate right? *hides behind an alleyway*

One can speculate that the rock climb area in route 4 leads to the glass workshop which could give us access to Agate... I don't want to spoil anything, but there is a mountainous area just north of Agate looking at the full map... And a waterfall to the right of the map that just so happens to be unblocked and able to get us to the water stream that ran under the bridge we entered on in Agate... I'm just saying maybe we scale route 4's mountain and find the glass workshop and then we enter Agate through the waterfall there? Farfetch'd I know considering lots of people won't know what I'm talking about >>

I just realized that we might not be going back to reborn city just yet. (Time to jump back to ep 12 to buy all that good stuff). There was a Magmarizer and Electrorizer in the shop during that point in the game.

I just realized that we might not be going back to reborn city just yet. (Time to jump back to ep 12 to buy all that good stuff). There was a Magmarizer and Electrorizer in the shop during that point in the game.

Perhaps we'll try to get back to Reborn City using the Water Treatment place-thing, but Team Meteor bombs it or sonething while escaping! And Julia comes running back to us because she heard BOOM!

We still have the ability to use Waterfall and probably Rock Climb, so we might be able to get out of the city anyways.

O32jZpe.png

From everyone's favorite Reborn map we can basically conclude that the only way to reach the Abandoned House and Glass Workshop is from either Route 4 or maybe the Ferris Wheel. One of these places is 99% what is causing the sleep in Agate.

Regarding Rock Climb. I'm failing to see the correlation between that and Haxorus? It doesn't learn it naturally.

I apologize if I'm missing something.

there's an axew egg taunting us in plain sight because we had no access to rock clim T.T

Regarding the Axew egg. I suspect it will be replaced by some other pokemon, while the Axew itself will be moved to a place that don't require Rock Climb.

And why is that? I just don't see us getting Rock Climb requirements as for e15.

Regarding the Axew egg. I suspect it will be replaced by some other pokemon, while the Axew itself will be moved to a place that don't require Rock Climb.

And why is that? I just don't see us getting Rock Climb requirements as for e15.

i hope you are wrong. i want rock climb.

i.want.to.know.things.!!!!

Apparently in the caves of route 3 there's an egg that alledgedly looks like Axew that can only be accessed by Rock Climb. Everyone assumes since Axew is now obtainable it must be that we get rock climb. However, Axew is a choice encounter Pokemon in E15 and Jericho said something like "yeah... About that egg #goingthroughchanges" which leads me to believe it's not an axew egg anymore, so we might not even get to use rock climb.

• Developers

Apparently in the caves of route 3 there's an egg that alledgedly looks like Axew that can only be accessed by Rock Climb. Everyone assumes since Axew is now obtainable it must be that we get rock climb. However, Axew is a choice encounter Pokemon in E15 and Jericho said something like "yeah... About that egg #goingthroughchanges" which leads me to believe it's not an axew egg anymore, so we might not even get to use rock climb.

I personally don't believe we'll be able to use Rock Climb either. I think the HM fits Hardy's badge more. Although, Charlotte did have dive so that's not a concrete theory. Like you and Jeri mentioned, that Axew egg went through "changes" so it's probably not an Axew anymore. Axew will probably be available through other means.