• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get access to Squirtle, Totodile, Fennekin, Larvesta, and others in E15! The hype train has left the station...

Would be nice if it'll be true.

After wasting time in Physics class charting it out, here are the changes I noticed.

Added:

extra Blastoise

Tentacruel

Starmie

Lapras

extra Feraligatr

Weavile (vinny is crying tears of joy somewhere)

extra Torterra

Hippowdon

extra Delphox

Axed:

Gengar

extra Swampert :(

Added to Limited Choice:

Breloom

Jellicent

Haxorus

Mandibuzz

Volcarona

Togekiss

Axed to Limited Choice:

Azumarill

Excadrill

Edited by BIGJRA

Guys. HYPE! ALL OF THE NEW MONS! PLUS SERRAS FIELD! LET'S GO!!! CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE HYPE TRAIN IS COMING THROUGH

Drilbur Axew and Larvesta HYPE... But wait... Does that mean we get Rock Climb and we can use it?!?!?!?!

I seriously wonder what leader we will be facing now considering all these mons have become available and many of them would dwell in Azurine lake... I wonder if we will be facing Adrienn in battle or Amaria. I would love to face xe but I imagine it would be Amaria/Titania next though. The devs are sure doing a good job though plus what do you all think to all of the new fields that are going to be released in this episode?

I didn't even notice that the Mudkip got axed D: Man I'm glad I already got it, because I regretted not choosing it as my starter SO much.

>tfw still no Skarmory
I must show patience.

Really happy about Lapras though.

just a note that we know have two water starters and three lines of water Pokemon now available freely... WTC?

what are the limited choice events? Will it be between Azurill/Shroomish, Axew/Drilbur/Frillish, Rufflet/Larvesta or all of them together???

Weavile (vinny is crying tears of joy somewhere)

Vinny will be happy with his Sneasel :D

lelEXAj.png

Keep in mind you might only be able to get one of Shroomish, Axew, and Larvesta :P

The difference between those three though. Nah, i don't think it's going to happen. Not between those.

But a future Bagon x Deino is possible

Just imagine all the places we can go with Rock Climb. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that if we do get Rock Climb, it's to keep us busy for episode 16 cuz that one... Oh boy.

Just imagine all the places we can go with Rock Climb. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that if we do get Rock Climb, it's to keep us busy for episode 16 cuz that one... Oh boy.

Oh trust me, we will be kept busy! Literally everywhere has Rock Climb...

Edited by Mint_Spaghetti

lelEXAj.png

The difference between those three though. Nah, i don't think it's going to happen. Not between those.

But a future Bagon x Deino is possible

On that note, I'm going to guess that Volcarona is going to be to so insane to acheive and you'll have to take a path like you have to to get to Beldum (dang English is weird... to to get to is 'proper' somehow...).

99%!!!! So close now, really hyped!

Vinny, I'm joining you on the hype train for sneasel availability!

Also, the addition of all them water types makes me wanna do a water monorun as well @_@ Frillish!

Interested to see Serra's gym with her new field as well

Getting super excited about this now, though I will admit, the Mirror field has made my brain hurt... But that could be revision. Handily looks like exams will be done by the time this comes out, so I sense a new run through! I can be a recluse for a whole different reason! ^_^