I was actually joking I wasn't even serious .-. Do I have prophecy-predicting skills without even knowing it??

Anyways joking aside, 3% left:DD

Make no more predictions please or else she might move the release date forward! :o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd make a comment about being vegetarian, but I've already got items chopping up oddish and electrode, so, whatever.

Is Electrode even made of meat? Seems like a machine to me

10% story remaining yayayyy~

yanno I totes think itll come out this week and no I defo dont think saying thisll prolong the release even further

Alright way tooooo much off topic posting. From this point forward I will be handing out unnecessary posting warnings for posts that simply are along the lines of 'X% hypeee' being the entire message. Also posts like the one above this will be warned for off-topic posting. Please keep the discussion about episode 15. Thank you. We were doing better for a long while, but it's fallen back into mostly obscurity and this is overdue. Don't be hesitant to post something if actually has to do with Episode 15 but give it some substance, not just about the status of the progress bar.

~Jericho

Alright way tooooo much off topic posting. From this point forward I will be handing out unnecessary posting warnings for posts that simply are along the lines of 'X% hypeee' being the entire message. Also posts like the one above this will be warned for off-topic posting.

So I asked this earlier and I forgot where I asked it because I didn't look for a response. I suppose I'll word it as a suggestion: next time there's a status thread (i.e., episode 16), the total completion % should just be updated in the thread title, which should eliminate 90% of the "X% hype" posts without the need to issue a direct warning against the people who make such posts.

So I asked this earlier and I forgot where I asked it because I didn't look for a response. I suppose I'll word it as a suggestion: next time there's a status thread (i.e., episode 16), the total completion % should just be updated in the thread title, which should eliminate 90% of the "X% hype" posts without the need to issue a direct warning against the people who make such posts.

*smirk* are you really sure about that? It's a useful thing but people will continue to do it anyway at most it'll eliminate 10-20% of the "spam" not 90%

If the "spam" reaches a level where there's zero useful content in these threads, I'll start keeping them locked; If there's zero useful content, then there's no need for anyone to be able to post.

Alright way tooooo much off topic posting. From this point forward I will be handing out unnecessary posting warnings for posts that simply are along the lines of 'X% hypeee' being the entire message. Also posts like the one above this will be warned for off-topic posting. Please keep the discussion about episode 15. Thank you. We were doing better for a long while, but it's fallen back into mostly obscurity and this is overdue. Don't be hesitant to post something if actually has to do with Episode 15 but give it some substance, not just about the status of the progress bar.

~Jericho

You're a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington.

Anyways~

I think Titania would be the next Gym Leader because who would fight a girl who lost her memory?? Come on now that water field in the mansion is a setup. Ame is trying to fool us all, DON'T FALL FOR HER TRICKS!!!

• Administrators

Anyways~

I think Titania would be the next Gym Leader because who would fight a girl who lost her memory?? Come on now that water field in the mansion is a setup. Ame is trying to fool us all, DON'T FALL FOR HER TRICKS!!!

We've done worse.

Anyways~

Why do people seem so set on Amaria losing her memory? How do we know she didn't just die or something? No way they could survive a fall like that, especially since we've been gone for quite a while and they've had no help from us whatsoever.

Edited by BreezyPonie

Why do people seem so set on Amaria losing her memory? How do we know she didn't just die or something? No way they could survive a fall like that, especially since we've been gone for quite a while and they've had no help whatsoever.

there could be other people at the bottom of the waterfall u-u

Why do people seem so set on Amaria losing her memory? How do we know she didn't just die or something? No way they could survive a fall like that, especially since we've been gone for quite a while and they've had no help whatsoever.

her lapras and or kingdra could also save the day like the cliche in pokemon anime

My idea of Amaria losing her memory on the fall is that the Meteors convince her she's one of them... right? That would make it logical that Titania or Amaria would want to fight you.

there could be other people at the bottom of the waterfall u-u

I always kind of assumed that they were stuck on a sort of ledge in the middle of the waterfall, and not that they were all the way at the bottom. Kinda like this?

amaria.png

Plus, Titania mentioned that she had no way of getting back up to safety, implying that there either couldn't or most probably wouldn't be anyone down there to help them.

Who's saying anything about Amaria losing her memory? Has jumping off a waterfall ever caused that?

I think that's sarcasm(?) so what I mean is, why is memory loss the first conclusion most people seem to jump to and not something like severe physical injury or death? She just jumped off a huge-ass waterfall, with all that rushing water beating down on her. Chances of living that are pretty slim, I'd say. If she did live I wouldn't be surprised if she lost her memory, but the question I have is, does she even live?

Anyways~

...actually, it would make more sense to fight amaria now if anything. once (if) she gains her memory back, we don't know how depressed she'll feel about what happened, not to mention how long it'll take for her mental health to get better. her memory loss will (probably) not have any effects on her battling skills, just like when someone loses their memory, they usually retain common traits such as speaking, writing, etc. if we were to fight her once her memory is back to normal (that is, while she feels like shit and basically killing herself) the protagonist would be at an advantage since she would probably not give her best and winning the badge would be easy and unfair. also, it would be cool if, as we battle amaria (assuming we'll battle her in this episode) she started remembering the events that preceded bits by bits, having her memory fully recovered in the end of the battle.