• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am Christian, can confirm what the guy says. Wikipedia was actually right on that one.

Anyway, Ame once said that we'd eventually get more than one gym badge per episode. Is this where we'll start, I wonder?

Am Christian, can confirm what the guy says. Wikipedia was actually right on that one.

Anyway, Ame once said that we'd eventually get more than one gym badge per episode. Is this where we'll start, I wonder?

I think that will start on episode 16, since Ame said that this episode was going to be "short" and, it seems, that e16 is going to be long one.

I'm going to reiterate my last suggestion and probably greatest fear: A 2 vs 1 double battle against Amaria and Titania. Would get both badges at once, and would be very hard since Water can cover Steel's weaknesses and most Steel can have a fire or ground move to cover Water's weaknesses. If the situation does happen (Ame, please don't make this happen. That would just be crueler than the bastard child of Fern and Gary Oak, or even worse, Fern and Cain. He would be a douche, while being fabulous.), for interest of not making us all hate the game more than we might already, they would each only have 3 Pokemon.

I'm going to reiterate my last suggestion and probably greatest fear: A 2 vs 1 double battle against Amaria and Titania. Would get both badges at once, and would be very hard since Water can cover Steel's weaknesses and most Steel can have a fire or ground move to cover Water's weaknesses. If the situation does happen (Ame, please don't make this happen. That would just be crueler than the bastard child of Fern and Gary Oak, or even worse, Fern and Cain. He would be a douche, while being fabulous.), for interest of not making us all hate the game more than we might already, they would each only have 3 Pokemon.

The best way to stop this from happening is to not mention it. Lets not give Ame ideas <.<

Imo that would be boring. Facing two of the strongest gym leaders with 3 pokémon each wouldn't be fair (for both sides); 12 v/s 6 isn't an option either, and even if we get a partner (in this case probably Cain) getting 2 badges in one go wouldn't be fun (but it would be a pain to obtain them...)

i was expecting this too some time ago (and by this i mean half a year), but with terra and ciel. one, because booty. two, ground/flying have pretty good synergy offensively. three, threesome, terra would appreciate that, or four, with fern since he needs the badges too and grass is weak against flying yet strong against ground. but fern isnt getting laid so five, with cain what am i even saying now

anyway, that can no longer happen <<. but yea titania and amaria would be the most likely one, especially if amaria uses rain.

i was expecting this too some time ago (and by this i mean half a year), but with terra and ciel. one, because booty. two, ground/flying have pretty good synergy offensively. three, threesome, terra would appreciate that, or four, with fern since he needs the badges too and grass is weak against flying yet strong against ground. but fern isnt getting laid so five, with cain what am i even saying now

anyway, that can no longer happen <<. but yea titania and amaria would be the most likely one, especially if amaria uses rain.

Terra, Ciel, and Fern. This would either be beautiful or horrifying, possibly both.

...So, how about we forget what happened in Episode 14 and use this idea instead...

Anyway, if we ever face two gym leaders in one episode, it will probably be Hardy and Titania. Not together, but rather, we face one in Agate and the other in the mansion. I mean, no battle ever is two gym leaders vs one player. That would be interesting to see, but i don't know if Ame would use the 3-3 vs 6 or 12 vs 6 pokés rule. Since that's confusing, I don't think it will happen.

We might battle two gym leaders in one episode, but not at the same time. Just my thoughts on it.

Or, depending on what happens in the Waterfall thing, Titania might not let us fight Amaria until we defeat her. So yeah, maybe a vs Titania first then a vs Amaria in the same episode might work.

• Administrators

Oh yeah, I meant to say this forever ago but forgot until now.
*ahem*

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE TITANIA ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Or, depending on what happens in the Waterfall thing, Titania might not let us fight Amaria until we defeat her. So yeah, maybe a vs Titania first then a vs Amaria in the same episode might work.

I could see this happening. It wouldn't be the first time that someone tries to stop us from battling a gym leader hi Victoria!, and Titania seems like a decent enough person to at least give us a chance at earning a badge at the same time.

On the other hand, though, I feel like we are likely to face Hardy before Titania. Which would mean that we probably won't get to challenge her until Agate has been saved.

I just had a really creepy idea.

Any possibilities of Fern killing Florinia for the title of gym leader?

In the Reborn League, Florinia did retire, but not of death... I don't think so, but Ame could "tweak" the story just a teensy bit.

nahhh theres still some drama awaiting her once she meets titania again. when that happens, she might go back to her old past self, and then, she'll beat the shit out of fern teach him a lesson for what he's done.

• Administrators

Fixed it for ya mate

it wasn't bolded so that it stayed on one line and that red is tacky

don't fix what ain't broken mate >:C

• Administrators

the titania that used a dark gray on the PO server? sure thing

Fair enough it doesn't show up on one line for me when it's bolded so I didn't do it; it was considered and undone :P

BACK ON TRACK this is probably the episode I'm most hyped for to date and she's literally the only reason

Okay, before we go any further, I need to ask something.

There should be 6 Fields right? So far we have Murkwater, Crystal, Holy (god bless), Mountain, Snowy Mountain......??????????

yea, since the Status bar for the field effects was finished and what not