16 will indeed take for fucking fuckity fuck ever and most of that time will be graphics/mapping/sidequests

oh god the sidequests send help

After episode 16, please take a 7 years break. It looks like you'll need it.

please make a video of the mapping again :I

that 91% hype

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9% left, not long noww~ :D

you forget, its 9% till it enters beta not 9% till its ready for us to play, we are no where close to getting 15 yet

you forget, its 9% till it enters beta not 9% till its ready for us to play, we are no where close to getting 15 yet

Every step towards progress is still progress though!

Go Ame and the rest of people that i don't know.

Hoo boy, the time of Ep 15 approaches. Can't wait~ Judging by what Amethyst has said though, after Ep 15 is all released and thoroughly betaed, Episode 16 is going to be hell. RIP Amethyst's last remaining vestage of sanity.

Fun fact beta testing only takes a week if I remember correctly. So that's interesting... However now that we are nearing the end I think Ame may introduce another field within the next day or two. Hopefully Serras :D

Fun fact beta testing only takes a week if I remember correctly. So that's interesting... However now that we are nearing the end I think Ame may introduce another field within the next day or two. Hopefully Serras :D

Beta testing lasts for an undeterminable amount of time, but it does generally last about a week. There aren't defined goals with beta testing, but rather smoothing the edges in the game to make it as stable as possible for release.

• Administrators

Beta testing is a week minimum, this has already been said. It can go longer, but never less than that. As for "no where close," looking at it relatively, we're actually incredibly close compared to how not close we were before.

Hoo boy, the time of Ep 15 approaches. Can't wait~ Judging by what Amethyst has said though, after Ep 15 is all released and thoroughly betaed, Episode 16 is going to be hell. RIP Amethyst's last remaining vestage of sanity.

Ame lost all sense of sanity when having to write good lines for Terra and Cain. Reborn = Hell / Paradise

Edited by amazingmagicsam

wait I don't get whats wrong with Ep 16.... are we, like going to new places????

Nope. Production will actually end in episode 16.

Ame is struggling to find a way to tell it to the whole community.

It's probably all the time she's gonna need to make the desert and the North part of the region, if i had to guess

You know...this might be better saved asking in a future episode, but will Ame's field sprite ever get an update, or was it intentional that she's the palette swapped twin sister to Charlotte? xD

You know...this might be better saved asking in a future episode, but will Ame's field sprite ever get an update, or was it intentional that she's the palette swapped twin sister to Charlotte? xD

You're spot on, and yes, it will be she's already said this (perhaps even as early as Episode 15?)

• Administrators

Beta testing can also be referred to as "break everything and tell the devs".

that's the alpha test, m'boy.

You know, given the fact that the Story bar is actually filling up now, a question about said story popped into my head. Do you guys have the entire thing laid out, and know exactly where you're going? Or is it sort of a rough plan, and tweaks are made here and there depending on how everyone likes it?

You know, given the fact that the Story bar is actually filling up now, a question about said story popped into my head. Do you guys have the entire thing laid out, and know exactly where you're going? Or is it sort of a rough plan, and tweaks are made here and there depending on how everyone likes it?

The former.

Nah, Jan's not going to be doing most of that. It's mostly recolor so it would take me longer to explain to him what to do than it would to just do it myself. Lots and lots of little things.

Well, that probs means the city will undergo heavy change in ep.16, meaning that we'll only go back then. Soo...hype

Maybe it'll be done in another 1 month,it's taking like forever!

Congratulations you just extended development time by 1 year. Let this be a lesson. Never speak of the day when it comes out, and don't talk about development time. If you think it's taking forever now, you won't survive waiting for episode 16.

Congratulations you just extended development time by 1 year. Let this be a lesson. Never speak of the day when it comes out, and don't talk about development time. If you think it's taking forever now, you won't survive waiting for episode 16.

Glad that i can help!

Never speak of the day when it comes out, and don't talk about development time.

Rule #1 of Development: You do not talk about development time.

Rule #2 of Development: You DO NOT talk about development time.

Anyway, dat 1% left in event updates... What is it!!!

Meh, probably last details on something...