Titania probably has that super special secret tragic back story which ties into why Florinia is the way she is.

As of right now, I don't care for her because she obviously has ties with meteor and she's rude.

I only like Terra for a singular reason.... I too am really feeling it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there is one question, the biggest of all that has been on my mind and is very important to me... Ame, when will you update the characters page on the main site? :[

Look at it this way: Ame and crew only have so much time to actually work on Reborn. They are currently allocating all of their Reborn time towards actually making progress and making that lovely percent completion go up slowly but surely. Perhaps when they've finished releasing Episode 15 and making sure they have patched any extra bugs that pop up they'll find time to do tasks such as update the charterers' page and other miscellaneous smaller corrections around the site.

Personally, I'm glad that the dev team chooses to spend their time making real progress into the development rather than add details to the website, and, more specifically, these are likely the sorts of detail revealed or gleamed through in game interactions and dialogue already.

Who doesn't like Titania?

Sure, she hated everything and everyone... but she was just putting up a Steel wall. Everybody loves Tania.

With that said, i'm expecting that her quotes are going to be like Aya. But with better insults.

Just because you like her that doesn't mean that EVERYONE likes her.For example i want to wipe her out for good!

....Oh yeah Flobot hasnt appeared since ep2,we need to get her to come back yo.

Yeah, or Julia actually, since she was also in the group of friends alongside Amaria and Titania. :3

might be due to the fact a runtime error ate my game file before I could beat Corey but...I personally really dislike Fern the most so far...dude needs to learn how to not be a prat. Awesome to know the next sector is coming along so well from the looks of things though!.

I petition the fight against Titanita to be atop a giant cake.

...Gonna tell ya, there's about three different references in that small sentence and only a few people in this community will get all of them.

Cake field effect confirmed

Every "food" Pokemon deals double damage and gets Wonder Guard as ability, all the other have a 0.5 attack and sp.att. permanent debuff

The following moves deal x2.0 damage and 50% of the dealt damage restores the user's HP.

Bite Crunch Fire Fang Ice Fang Poison Fang

Fire moves ignite birthday candles, burning stuff around them.

Edited by Nova

• Administrators

Look at it this way: Ame and crew only have so much time to actually work on Reborn. They are currently allocating all of their Reborn time towards actually making progress and making that lovely percent completion go up slowly but surely. Perhaps when they've finished releasing Episode 15 and making sure they have patched any extra bugs that pop up they'll find time to do tasks such as update the charterers' page and other miscellaneous smaller corrections around the site.

Personally, I'm glad that the dev team chooses to spend their time making real progress into the development rather than add details to the website, and, more specifically, these are likely the sorts of detail revealed or gleamed through in game interactions and dialogue already.

Adding things to the main site or just minor fixes in general to the site is usually my territory so if I had the information necessary I could very well update the character page myself. It's relatively simple. Do you want me to do that, Ame?

Dig activates the effect "Dig In!" which allows Cake "Shrapnel" to fly up and hit the target for bonus damage. Also, Dig is completed in one turn.

Cut also destroys the field and turns it into a "slice" field which is the same as the Cake field, but all boosts are weaker. Using Cut again destroys the field entirely.

Draining moves trigger the response "Let them eat cake," which causes twice as much health to be drained. Swallow heals to max health. Belch does triple damage.

Explosion, Self-Destuct, and Aftermath all terminate the field.

Lick restores health. Sweet Scent has its effect tripled.

Celebrate (wait that's a move???) is learned via level up by Eevee at lvl 100 and acts as a OHKO move.

Also, all Jaw based moves share the same effect with cut.

Ame make this a thing pls.