Yeah, we were still on XY TMs before. This change has already been made and Secret Power is available now.

That said, there's also a couple different time frames at play within the graphics, but a smaller scale (in other words, it's not an oversight that she doesn't have the armor on for her back sprite, before anyone thinks so).

Available as in implemented or as "laying out there, scour the earth to find it"? Thanks a lot anyway, very appreciated!

I thought real bad badasses do dive and swim with heavy armour on them though. :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

This also means that she'll most likely be the next Gym Leader we'll be facing which kinda dissapoints me because I was hoping to face her down the line maybe even right AFTER hardy in a Dual Gym Leader episode but whatever,Titania is a freaking boss and she uses the steel type so I can't really complain.

This also means that she'll most likely be the next Gym Leader we'll be facing which kinda dissapoints me because I was hoping to face her down the line maybe even right AFTER hardy in a Dual Gym Leader episode but whatever,Titania is a freaking boss and she uses the steel type so I can't really complain.

I honestly doubt it. I have a feeling I know where Tania's gym fight will take place. My guess is either Amaria or Adrienn as those are the only two gyms we have access to (maybe even both). Hardy and Saphira's gym locations have been taken over by Team Meteor so...you probably can figure out why those two aren't gonna happen quite yet.

By the way, the reason the percent comments keep happening is probably the random people like myself end up getting busy and are not posting. We can't always be around to keep the topics alive.

Okay so we know now that we are teaming up with Titania. I'm predicting it will be because she blames us for Amaria jumping and says that she shouldn't have to be the only one who goes in and saves her... Or maybe we have a story split based on what you said at the diary portion of the game? Idk, but anyway this is looking to be very nice. I can't wait to see where the story goes... But there is one question, the biggest of all that has been on my mind and is very important to me... Ame, when will you update the characters page on the main site? :[

I don't quite understand why everyone is so excited about the idea of being partnered with Tania. :mellow:

I demand explanations!

Your profile picture looks so...familiar... I swear I saw it before.

Anyways, Tania is just so cool!!! That's why :P

Titania is just a cold woman who doesn't really care if we were to die or not... I like it :D besides steel is a cool type and the way she acts seems to appeal to people here. I can't really explain why I like her either, but yes she is pretty awesome. Did you see her jump down that waterfall head first after bae?

OMFL I cannot believe I used the word bae, what the hell have I become >>

I don't quite understand why everyone is so excited about the idea of being partnered with Tania. :mellow:

I demand explanations!

Who doesn't like Titania?

Sure, she hated everything and everyone... but she was just putting up a Steel wall. Everybody loves Tania.

With that said, i'm expecting that her quotes are going to be like Aya. But with better insults.

'K thanks Ame, just found it a bit confusing the way it was worded in the explanation of the field...
Speaking of speculating, maybe you and Titania stumble upon Meteors in the water treatment plant that tried to harm amaria (y'know...she raided a factory before, some grunts might not like her 'cause of that)...
(I think Adrienn could be last, since xer focus is on repairiing the city mainly...so that probably has to get on rails before you fight xer...)

So close now... (insert Metallica joke here)

P.S.: is it meant to have Titania's left arm to only be padded on the front? 'Cause if not, you can see her left arm in the back sprite. (Would've been cool if she had a robot arm :P )

Edited by laggless01

I wonder what part does Titania have in Team Meteor and what will she be saying to us, since when you meet them at the forest before the circus she tells you to forget what you saw and that explains her whole "Stay away from trouble" behavior. :c

Who doesn't like Titania?

Me, that's who but really i find her excessively rude (to everyone) for no reason at all and i just hate that sort of behavior it's irritating. All in all she's number 3 on my list of "Reborn characters i don't like"

On the episode: i actually hope we get to battle against (not with) her but it's (probably) not gonna happen.

• Administrators

I demand explanations!

Personally, my bias comes from a time before the game lol

tl;dr, when the league was still around she and I had quite a history and she's been my favorite leader ever since

I still remember how I felt when I finally started seeing implications that I was on her good side, however fleeting zzz

good times

This first part of the story %, as mentioned in the other topic, has been making graphics relevant to the story, But after noticing how terribly outdated some characters' graphics, are, I've just been redoing a handful of them. Titania is one such example, since her two previously existing sprites were kind of two different time-frames for her, and the game is a mid-point between them.

HdjLdmi.png

That said, there's also a couple different time frames at play within the graphics, but a smaller scale (in other words, it's not an oversight that she doesn't have the armor on for her back sprite, before anyone thinks so).

SCREAMS A LOT

OMG I WAS WAITING SO MUCH FOR THIS!! For a moment I though that we were going to battle Titania for her gym badge, which I would have disliked, but seeing that she doesn't have her knight arm in the back sprite and that she has it on the battle animation and her full body sprite, it's possible that she will use it when we challenge her to a gym battle (probably at the desert) and not now.

Edited by Absolute_Zero

(probably at the dessert)

I petition the fight against Titanita to be atop a giant cake.

...Gonna tell ya, there's about three different references in that small sentence and only a few people in this community will get all of them.