• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That rule still exists.

We've dialed it down to seconds, though, so that we wouldn't have to delay for three thousand years.

So it's just delayed by ten years or so now. Aren't we kind?

*Mutters something about the threads being xyr idea and how xyr upvotes were stolen*

Who needs rep points when you can script things andmessthegameimeanwhat

brb looking at Kurotsune's posts.

Edited by Vinny

I don't recommend it. You won't be the same by the end.

True. Studies show reading all my posts in quick succession will make a person about 54,76% more awesome, as well as 43,82% smarter AND 30,54% more attractive!

Not everyone can handle it.

True. Studies show reading all my posts in quick succession will make a person about 54,76% more awesome, as well as 43,82% smarter AND 30,54% more attractive!

Not everyone can handle it.

And if someone reads them all two times?

Legends say the Black Fox would bestow a portion of it's powers unto you, allowing you to become stronger than you could ever imagine.

I think i'm gonna try it...if i don't return it's probably because the Black Fox cursed me so pass the word

• Support Squad

Who needs rep points when you can script things andmessthegameimeanwhat

brb looking at Kurotsune's posts.

Jeri needs the rep, look at his meme efforts

There's no doubt that Team Meteor is down in that Water Treatment Center. That means that we'll probably get to see another PULSE-Muk. If the one back in Blacksteam Factory wasn't bad, this one's going to be stronger. Better yet, we may see Solaris down there as well, considering that he's after Amaria's Sapphire Bracelet.

• Veterans

There's no doubt that Team Meteor is down in that Water Treatment Center. That means that we'll probably get to see another PULSE-Muk. If the one back in Blacksteam Factory wasn't bad, this one's going to be stronger. Better yet, we may see Solaris down there as well, considering that he's after Amaria's Sapphire Bracelet.

I'm thinking something along the lines of PULSE-Dragalge or PULSE Swalot since those havent been used yet but PULSE Muk is a definite answer,perhaps there will be 3 PULSES stationed to keep the water polluted even if 1 were to malfunction.

I had assumed there would be three as well for some reason. Three PULSE machines seems like an appropriate amount. Since the PULSE-Muk is destroyed, I wonder if we will be seeing one or even more PULSE machines down in the Water Treatment Center... Since there are rumored to be multiple PULSE-Mr. Mimes all over Labradorra, I don't see how that wouldn't be possible.

1 d0N7 7h1nK 1 H4D 7h1s p0w3RuP 1n M1Nd wh3n 1 r34d 7h3 P0s7s

And yet the fact you've wholeheartedly embraced this gave you a thousand awesomepoints in my book.

Thus we reach the moral of our little tale for all along, the power I had to offer was... Friendship

Also, here, have this bazooka.

Muk sounds like a plausible guess, but I'd really like to fight something else this time.

I like seeing all the different things that happen to PULSE Pokemon (well, no, I don't, but... y'know...), so it'd excite me more to see another Pokemon.

(That's not saying a new PULSE Muk couldn't be different from the last one. That's obviously an option, too.)

I wonder if it'd be making use of that new toxic water field we've been shown.

Considering it's the sewers, wh y not.

Edited by Ama

Muk sounds like a plausible guess, but I'd really like to fight something else this time.

I like seeing all the different things that happen to PULSE Pokemon (well, no, I don't, but... y'know...), so it'd excite me more to see another Pokemon.

(That's not saying a new PULSE Muk couldn't be different from the last one. That's obviously an option, too.)

I wonder if it'd be making use of that new toxic water field we've been shown.

Considering it's the sewers, wh y not.

All they really have to do is give the Protean monster some moves that are all boosted from that field effect (and maybe an immunity to the resulting poison of type changing) and this fight sounds truly terrifying

Edited by BIGJRA

I would like to see good uses of the pulse.

For example pulse suicide used to cure the lake!

That's just an idea.I kinda hope meteor didn't have more muk pulse's or anything to continuously polite the water because I do want to see that lake cleansed soon D:

For those of you talking about the pulse Muk, you're making a very big assumption. In reality, Team Meteor only needed to poison the water through the blacksteam factory. Even without the Muk, the water was still poisonous as Amaria said and it'd take the water treatment center a long time to fix. Let's assume Meteor took over the treatment center, then the water would then never be treated for poison. While Muk is likely, it's possible there isn't even a pulse machine their.