5th Gen Shiny Thread

Amethyst

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So.... I was supposed to be going to bed but I guess I got... bored? Somehow, and decided to try my hand at Golurk again. I will conquer it someday.

Anyway, this time I went with a Gundam theme!

1K4oZWq.pngNYjVhnK.pngaqFu6yd.png6w1GyKX.png

I guess you can say this one is customize-able? I might want to try making a new chest for him too, but I just went with the Gundam head for now. Just gauging opinions~

EDIT: It's ok to say if it looks silly. I made this at 2 AM. It'll probably look a lot different when I wake up.

Edited by Pixl

• Developers

Electric blue Zebstrika.

523_zpssolgnfhj.png

BOORN IN THE U-S-AAAAHHHHGGHghhjsdh

628s_zpsprnx8yni.png

love the zebstrika

and I like braviary's fur but I think the dots/stars are a bit much and woul recomend the feathers being solid red but whatever just thought Id put in my two cents

Edited by smeargletail

I love the braviary idea and it's hilarious but the head is a bit too complicated/cluttered though. Maybe remove the stars and just have that part blue and each feather be a single color, with it alternating between red and white. It would keep the 'Merica vibe to it while not being as overbearing.

love the zebstrika

and I like braviary's fur but I think the dots/stars are a bit much and woul recomend the feathers being solid red but whatever just thought Id put in my two cents

Thanks!

RED? That sounds COMMUNIST to me. ARE YOU SOME SORT OF AN AMERICA-HATIN' COMMIE?

No jk I get what you guys are saying, it is cluttered, here's another try:

628s_zpsipmdihq0.png

It didn't feel right without any stars, so I left a few. Let's say only the most PATRIOTIC of states got to stay.

• Developers

Thanks!

RED? That sounds COMMUNIST to me. ARE YOU SOME SORT OF AN AMERICA-HATIN' COMMIE?

628s_zpsipmdihq0.png

It didn't feel right without any stars, so I left a few. Let's say only the most PATRIOTIC of states got to stay.

cool I think this many stars are ok just glad you didnt add 50 stars to the head ^_^

Edited by smeargletail

Thanks!

628s_zpsipmdihq0.png

'Murica is pleased with this contribution. Thank you for being a proud member of the 'Murican nation.

Princess Peach Lilligant line:

fQiuGkg.png9KP0Rbl.png

I2asudD.png0qdsLdP.png

That Lilligant is perfect! Better than the pink one imo but Petilil not so much, maybe add a little gold to it too?

Tried making the purple leaves and the pink around the head a bit gold separately, turned out terribly. :(

Oooh SWEET. Make the "crown" of those... flower bits with little spheres on the end, whatever they're called... more gold instead of pale yellow, maybe?
Looking at official images, it looks like her crown is a more orangish shade than her hair. I'd advise you open a picture of her and the sprite side by side to compare colors. Spoiler'd for image size:

tumblr_misadn1eWl1rgdjn8o1_500.png

I honestly like the cherry blossom one we saw earlier better but this one isn't bad, just needs work. Part of me feels like petilil ought to have a bit of gold/yellow somewhere, like maybe the leaves on top or the bulb/hair.

Also, the America Braviary looks perfect now.

Edited by Kelazi5

The crown is a lot better and I like the jewel on the dress. The dress looks pretty much spot on but I'm not 100% on the flesh tones but I could go either way. Yeah, petilil doesn't work with the yellow hair so the first one is probably better, unless you can somehow make it look like Baby Peach but I doubt that'd look much better than what's here.

The old versions of "peach" Petilil and Lilligant seem better to me

I don't prefer either of them, so it's mostly up to Ame whether she decides to use one of them or use the older Lilligant concept.

Here's another concept for Mandibuzz:

zZNmOrI.png