Reborn 14.5 Update

Amethyst

thanks

this update seems to have more bugs then fixes

Not really, the number is just more apparent now as the most recent version of essentials is now pointing out a lot of the errors rather than just continuing on and letting things happen without saying anything. This, the link stone, definitely was screwy though.

Thank god I can forget HMs at will now. I gave my Hariyama Rock Smash (I forgot that you had to have Shelly's badge to use it outside of battle), now I can finally substitute it for a good quality fighting move. :D Thanks for that, Ame.

Thank god I can forget HMs at will now. I gave my Hariyama Rock Smash (I forgot that you had to have Shelly's badge to use it outside of battle), now I can finally substitute it for a good quality fighting move. :D Thanks for that, Ame.

.... Rock smash is a tm

I still want a gender-change surgery on 7th street. My Ninetails should be female dammit!

And what about my gender!? I can't identify myself with anything! We need a legal gender change doctor in the lapis ward and an illegal one on 7th street.

The illegal one does Pokemon too but has a 50% chance to screw it up and then the Pokemon immediately becomes confused when it is sent out in battle.

• 4 weeks later...