Reborn 14.5 Update

Amethyst

• Global Mods

I think I found a bug relating to 14.5 that I haven't seen mentioned by anyone else.

I was unable to evolve my Pumpkaboo with a Link Stone. I used it and it just said "It won't have any effect." I tried several times, even closing the game and re-opening. I've never used a Link Stone before, so I spent a lot of time searching and asking to see if 1) this was a known issue, 2) I was using the Link Stone wrong, or 3) there was another requirement to evolve Pumpkaboo. I couldn't find anything regarding any of those, so I went back to base Episode 14 and tried it there. I was able to evolve Pumpkaboo in the original 14.

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

An update, nice!

Idk if this is a topic to post bugs about this update, but a found one!

GRkHasR.png

I fell from one of the rocks (it is not suppose to be I guess) and it wont let me jump to the rock I´m facing, luckily I did save before getting there

Edited by Mattuchiha

I did redownload it an it still happens.

Okay I've retested it like 3 times and reuploaded again and it should definitely be fixed this time. Sorry for the inconveniences, everyone.

I think I found a bug relating to 14.5 that I haven't seen mentioned by anyone else.

I was unable to evolve my Pumpkaboo with a Link Stone. I used it and it just said "It won't have any effect." I tried several times, even closing the game and re-opening. I've never used a Link Stone before, so I spent a lot of time searching and asking to see if 1) this was a known issue, 2) I was using the Link Stone wrong, or 3) there was another requirement to evolve Pumpkaboo. I couldn't find anything regarding any of those, so I went back to base Episode 14 and tried it there. I was able to evolve Pumpkaboo in the original 14.

That's .... interesting. Noted. Ty.

• Administrators

after years of illusion being broken and underpowering zororark as a result we decided to buff it.

or something.

2illusion4u

It appears that in the rush to fix Woobat, the new shiny sprites have overridden the non-shiny sprites instead of the old shiny sprites.

change of plans. woobat's going to be removed from the game.

i don't just mean not available

i mean im deleting all traces of it.

@ pumpkaboo, it's not interesting at all it just means i failed to transfer something

Cool, thank you Reborn team! :D
I have one suggestion for everyone that enjoys this update:
When you're playing 14.5 it would be for the best not to just save everywhere randomly, but only at the start and at the end in some safe places like a pokemon center and back up your file of course.

And one question:
Id i dont like the new shiny sprites (or just a part of them), can I replace them with the old ones or maybe make even my own? :)

Okay, so I've been finding a LOT of glitches with Route 2's rock jumping. There's spots where you can jump across nothing like it's regular rocks, spots where you can walk off rocks as if there were stairs there, and spots where you should be able to jump but can't.

In the meantime, I COULD redownload to get rid of the Rayquaza guy, but on the other hand... Challenge accepted...

the obtainable pokemon list changed or not??

No

The only notable change I know is Gulpin was removed for lag purposes, but will be moved elsewhere in E15.

Oh, right.

Did Azurill change also or it will be on Ep 15?

• * All HMs have been converted to TM-variants and can now be forgotten at will

I was just about to grab my HM slave from the PC when I noticed this. This is unbelievably useful, thank you so much Ame :) Now my Rhyperior can effectively have Surf, Strength and Rock Smash all at the same time, and it'll only take up one slot.

I wanna fight the the Mega Ray.. Were do I gets it?? I must beats it.. Someone please help..

When you leave the grand hall, go east, and see if the scientist guy there rebattles you. In my main file he didn't, and on my 6th gen monorun file he did. It's weird. Anyway, if he does he has the Rayquay. If he doesn't fight you, sorry.

And this is only if you downloaded the thing before they fixed it. If you've downloaded it recently, you're out of luck.