Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Veterans

Same,I've got a lot of free time that's wasted lurking around the forums lol.

You know,I never would've thought that my number 1 pokemon in Rejuvenation would be Jumpluff but lo and behold this thing is the ULTIMATE support for Typloshion......and then Jan went and cut my Eruption+Jumpluff supply for Narcissa ;~; Anyways.....Jumpluff is incredibly usefull for Crawli anyways so yeah,screw this time to grind a team full of Jumpluff's :3

Thanks Jan-sama!

Also,has anyone found Narcissa's tm?

Edited by Azeria

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Thanks. It crashed when I tried opening it in 5.3, but worked in 5.0

This just happened to me too... try going to a different map and saving, then open it in 5-3.

Edit: Yeah, In 5.0 I went to Amethyst cave, saved, then reopened in 5-3 and it worked fine. I don't know what 5-3 has against Route 3...

This just happened to me too... try going to a different map and saving, then open it in 5-3.

Saving in Sheridan let me open in 5.3

Edit: When you exit the bottom right house in Sheridan, you still appear at the door of the bottom left one.

Edited by Captivation

P.S i forgot to say this. You forgot to set encounter guide folder on version 5 folder.

Now 'bout that Azurill LOL, NoScoped Feebas and the talking 300 people spiritomb<---This gonna take me some time.

069716e8ffdae4a3fd041a4d4d668113.png

^This one is my favourite.

• Developers

I didn't forget to put the encounter guide, It just takes longer to do and isn't my priority.

Also since I forgot to note this, I changed how you're able to get inside Wispy Ruins on Wispy path. You can get there via Rock Climb and an item in there is crucial

for getting Narcissa's TM.

For those of you who already have the game downloaded, you can just download this and it should update to 5-3

https://mega.co.nz/#!PIcm1YoL!0GAYMXR7qZs_ICcLFQEuVWujiTqgwJdW7LLSELhG-to

Just extract the data, and DELETE your old data, then replace it.

Also as a side note, yeah I'm definitely going to need more beta testers for Version 6 : P.

i run windows 8 and once i downloaded the file it doesn't give me the option to extract do i need a different extractor? because it worked fine when i downloaded 5.0

Also since I forgot to note this, I changed how you're able to get inside Wispy Ruins on Wispy path. You can get there via Rock Climb and an item in there is crucial

Perfecto. Let's get that Narcissa tm end of all. Waiting for that tm one day.

I didn't forget to put the encounter guide, It just takes longer to do and isn't my priority.

The rocks still send you backwards there. Also, in amethyst cave, there's a ladder you can reach with rock climb that goes nowhere.

• Developers

ummm in the double battle i got beat once and now thingy refuses to help and sits there and watches while my pokes get torn to shreds x.x

Known. It's an essentials thing.

• Veterans

It was awesome besides the fact that you removed HOPPIP and Early Eruption.....jk it was amazing plz give more <3

So will the next release be around late may?

I find it fun and a good story line too so far btw rorrim b shadow Pokémon use wish in it shadow mode ... don't think that meant to happen ?

Edited by lokighost

Version 5 was very entertaining imo. I found Angie to be fun to deal with, I really like her character development with the flyers appearing suddenly and everything that builds up to that battle you have with her. Probably my favorite storyline so far.

Edited by SexyMilotic