Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i manage to get the updated version,but when i did, a couple of my pokemon's abilities changed. my azumarill went from huge power to sap sipper and my vivillon went from compound eyes to shield dust. how did this happen?

• Developers

i manage to get the updated version,but when i did, a couple of my pokemon's abilities changed. my azumarill went from huge power to sap sipper and my vivillon went from compound eyes to shield dust. how did this happen?

This was an unfortunate consequence of me updating to the new version of Essentials. The way abilities were coded are different. However, to rectify this, I have scattered Ability capsules all around.

This was an unfortunate consequence of me updating to the new version of Essentials. The way abilities were coded are different. However, to rectify this, I have scattered Ability capsules all around.

can i have the locations of a couple of those ability capsules? Also i had to fight ghost keta again even though i beat him earlier today.

can i have the locations of a couple of those ability capsules? Also i had to fight ghost keta again even though i beat him earlier today.

If you use the search bar, many people have already posted the locations.

Ghost Keta? You gotta be kidding me. Seriously kidding me. I only won because Azumarill stalled him out and he struggled to death. And I have like zero potions right now.

But then again, Im stuck at Volcanion. Damn thing's cry crashes my game.

Eevee was removed in Episode 3 I believe, you'd need to find an older version download to get him. (He was previously located in the secret grove on route 3 though)

is the secret grove located in the corta forest where you need cut to get through? cuz i can't find any secret grove?

It is indeed very good, single handely beat the water gym leader and ghost Nancy!

With Quiver Dance I expect Vivillon to do well against the water gym leader. Vivillon appeals to me because it has a good ability and moveset.

I need help with a team.. I don't like any of the pokemon I have with me as of now.. Some suggestions please.. I'm just starting episode 4.4.. Basically beat Narcissa and now going to the Ruins..

I have with me the following mons..

Infernape

Graveller

Butterfree

Meowstic

Toxicroak

Pidgeot

Is there a location guide for this somewhere??? I don't even know which other pokemon are available...

EDIT: Where is the TM Narcissa is supposed to give us?? I went to the Amethyst Caves and couldn't find anything..

I need help with a team.. I don't like any of the pokemon I have with me as of now.. Some suggestions please.. I'm just starting episode 4.4.. Basically beat Narcissa and now going to the Ruins..

I have with me the following mons..

Infernape

Graveller

Butterfree

Meowstic

Toxicroak

Pidgeot

Is there a location guide for this somewhere??? I don't even know which other pokemon are available...

EDIT: Where is the TM Narcissa is supposed to give us?? I went to the Amethyst Caves and couldn't find anything..

Theres a folder that has the location for each generation. I opened them all up in notepad+ and search for the area im in to get a quick look at whats available in the area. Personally Ive had some fun with sharpedo, very definition of glass cannon. I also like Confagrius and Pangoro

I went through the list.. Not finding anything interesting.. I decided to keep infernape, pidgeot, graveller and meowstic.. Will get a sharpedo.. Need one more.. Any suggestions??

Also where is route 11?? The place where the guide thing says carvanha is...

I went through the list.. Not finding anything interesting.. I decided to keep infernape, pidgeot, graveller and meowstic.. Will get a sharpedo.. Need one more.. Any suggestions??

Go to the beach in Akuwa Town and use surf. O___O!!!

Go back to Route 2 and catch a Hoppip.

or

Go to the forest where the Xen first attacked and catch a Spewpa

is luvdisc in the game? If so, where?

I need help. i'm at the part where you have to sneak out of goldenleaf and the first lady is literally chasing me down. any advice?

Edited by EonicEevee

My team right now is:

Ampharos (final)

Greninja (final)

Blaziken (final)

Hariyama (next to be replaced)

Toxicroak (last one to be replaced)

Scolipede (second to be replaced)

any rare pokemon out there?

A girl mentioned she was looking for an axew?

Also will that changing ability for each version be changed? It will be very annoying having to find ability capsules each time.

oops. Just found duskull. Reaper Cloth soon?

Edited by Revengercm