Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Eevee was removed in Episode 3 I believe, you'd need to find an older version download to get him. (He was previously located in the secret grove on route 3 though)

Oh. Oh well. I'm gonna grind up today and have a rematch with Ghost Mom.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really enjoying the game so far, good story and a decent challenge, keep up the great work!

So far the only really difficult part was the normal gym and i hate to admit it but i cheated it by using the battle items i been finding up to that point to kill that Swellow when i started having flashbacks to Noel and his Swellow/Staraptor, just fuck those birds. Apparently using one eats up both pokemons turns and they still take damage from from status so he just died from toxic. I just wanted to increase my feraligators defence at first.

Also did I miss it or is Sun stone not in the game yet? I still have my helioptile, currently level 45 that i would love to evolve.

And lastly is there any chance someone here can tell me where that goddamn Fennekin is? Last place I saw him was on Route 2 and i went everywhere since then and can't find him.

Post your save file captain and ill warp ya out.

I suppose I should have clarified in my original post. I didn't save in the doorway. I saved before entering the doorway. I'm free to play the game as long as I don't enter that doorway.

Am I the only one that's gotten stuck here? I went back to version 4 and I still got stuck.

Edited by Captain

With some support Ampharos does really well against the final gym leader. I had to put some Pokemon to sleep with Jumpluff then switch into Ampharos just to get off a Discharge.

Here's my team after my 2nd playthrough. I miss my Torterra, but I had a lot of fun using Jumpluff.

Haha, well i honestly did the 5th gym leader just with my vivillon. Took advantage of that weakling politoad and Quiver Danced my way through.

Pokemon with 2 abilities with a hidden ability will not have their hidden ability in the wild. You'll need ability capsules to get it.

Its the Gothita in Kristolica Palace. That wouldn't be considered an Event pokemon?

I think- no, i KNOW my file is messed up. I walked to the side of the girl going to hang the other girl in Goldenleaf, battled her, and now I'm stuck in place, no menu. I could only use the d button to quick save. Is there anywhere I can go to get this issue resolved?

I have some questions. 1st) Moxie works? When my Honchkrow beats a pokemon it doesn't show any boost and no sound of dying pokemon on the enemy side. Just the pokemon sprite sitting there no hp and the battle goes on. (After that happens its' attacks feel powered up but idk). 2nd)After you find fennekin on route 4, where can i find it again? Looked everywhere T_T. And 3rd) Can Graveyard chandelure get poisoned by poison point?

• Developers

Its the Gothita in Kristolica Palace. That wouldn't be considered an Event pokemon?

It is an event Pokemon, but it counts as a wild encounter.

I think- no, i KNOW my file is messed up. I walked to the side of the girl going to hang the other girl in Goldenleaf, battled her, and now I'm stuck in place, no menu. I could only use the d button to quick save. Is there anywhere I can go to get this issue resolved?

Post your save file and I will get you outta there pronto!

I have some questions. 1st) Moxie works? When my Honchkrow beats a pokemon it doesn't show any boost and no sound of dying pokemon on the enemy side. Just the pokemon sprite sitting there no hp and the battle goes on. (After that happens its' attacks feel powered up but idk). 2nd)After you find fennekin on route 4, where can i find it again? Looked everywhere T_T. And 3rd) Can Graveyard chandelure get poisoned by poison point?

Moxie is broken which is why it does that, After you find it on Route 4, you'll need to continue the game until you get surf and then come back and find it on the beach. After that, it runs off but finds itself in some trouble... It'll then appear on the final area of V4. Chandelure can't because it only has special moves.

It is an event Pokemon, but it counts as a wild encounter.

Post your save file and I will get you outta there pronto!

Moxie is broken which is why it does that, After you find it on Route 4, you'll need to continue the game until you get surf and then come back and find it on the beach. After that, it runs off but finds itself in some trouble... It'll then appear on the final area of V4. Chandelure can't because it only has special moves.

Actually i meant by sucker punch-toxicroak which it did and i beat it just now. Btw i've got surf and surfed to many places (did the oshawott-team xen event too), but no fennekin :/. I started looking for it after i did all the events, if it was somewhere in between the storyline (transfer to prison) then i lost my chance :(

I have to say, this game is amazing! I love the whole plot to this story, and I love a good challenge! I'm already on my fourth gym, but I really need a moon stone to evolve Nidorina with. Can anyone at least hint me where itis? Thanks!

moonstones can be found by mining

Wait so there is more stuff to do when you get surf other than the scientist in Amethyst Cave? I saw some mechanical beams in Amethyst cave but I couldn't get past them... also, what is this "ghost mom" everyone is talking about? I'm so confused right now...

not sure where to post it but my pokemon rejuvenation game bugged after beating the third gym and reentering the building is there a way to fix it?

Hi and welcome to the forums!!!! Jan can help you with that because idk how to fix stuff o3o

not sure where to post it but my pokemon rejuvenation game bugged after beating the third gym and reentering the building is there a way to fix it?

I can fix it if you attach your save file and Jan doesnt beat me to it again :P

HELP. I dunno what to do. I am stuck after the Amethyst Cave bit. Talked to the gang again, they said to meet them in the cave but there is a Galvantula Web blocking the path HEEEEELP

Coming in from the where you first entered the cave, can you not walk straight? There should be stairs directly in front of the cave entrance. Or is that where the web is blocking? If so that's a bit crazy.

HELP. I dunno what to do. I am stuck after the Amethyst Cave bit. Talked to the gang again, they said to meet them in the cave but there is a Galvantula Web blocking the path HEEEEELP

Have you completed the amethyst storyline yet and gotten to sheridan village? The way up to the gang fight is on the way out.

I have to say, this game is amazing! I love the whole plot to this story, and I love a good challenge! I'm already on my fourth gym, but I really need a moon stone to evolve Nidorina with. Can anyone at least hint me where itis? Thanks!

Haven't found a moonstone laying around yet, you'll have to get the mining kit (part of the story in ep.4) and search for one in the shiny rocks.

Totally agree with you one the awesome game though, even though my pokemon may still hate me <3