Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Veterans

Did you get Eruption on that Typloshion by breeding?

Move relearner '3'

Also tousent

Try Modest 27 Special Iv 3 Attack iv Mightyena with Quick feet :(

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which tm are you supposed to get from Venam's mother? Right now she's telling me to find Venam at the gym. These are the tms I have after beating Narcissa's pre-nerf team.

PB2ozgB.png

How I beat Narcissa:

OcwsheE.png4QG089K.pngVA2amQQ.png

Captivate liepard to stop Gengar from from OHKOing everything, smokescreen torkoal to avoid the crits, then liepard again to get to +6 attack and attempt a sweep. Narcissa has no real AI, so she switched out her gengar to rotom and lost its defense boosts. Rotom fainted from one hit. When liepard failed to ko doublade, Narcissa had the bright idea to sac gengar, then heal doublade, then sac chandlure, then heal doublde, then sac mismagious, then let doublade faint. Liepard then ignored me on dusclops and fainted. Then it was a fun game of revive spam until a duskull could use curse then I won.

I expect Version 4 to remove purlloin, snubbull+bulk up(carried me from keta to narcissa), mankey, espurr, zigzagoon, skitty, lillipup, and aipom.

Also, someone mentioned you could get a keycard from Melia's coat to get an expshare. When I went back to the coat, I couldn't find anything. I'd like to be able to have an expshare for whatever the next big obstacle is that requires a specific pokemon to be raised.

Edit: How do you do the sheridan village thief quest? The hint says to go to the gearen docks, but there's nothing there.

Edited by Captivation

Edit: How do you do the sheridan village thief quest? The hint says to go to the gearen docks, but there's nothing there.

You gotta check around the village and you gotta find theif. And so go to gearen docks. And go and check around.

Edited by ShingSt

So I got every to level 40.

Samurott

Torkoal

Dusclops

Weezing

Toxicroak

I always make it to her last pokemon, a duslops, and lose.

Thinking about training a yamask....

I just wrote a post to try and help but i see you got it done congrats lol

Edited by SexyMilotic

You gotta check around the village and you gotta find theif. And so go to gearen docks. And go and check around.

Somehow I repeatedly managed to miss the thief in plain sight. The help center's hint was misleading since I hadn't found him in town yet. Thanks for making me talk to every single person in Sheridan again. I'm guessing the keycard and Venam's tm won't be as easy as that to get.

• Veterans

Since i can't find flash...is volbeat available?

Lol

Venam's tm is given to you as soon as you enter her house :P

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

Since i can't find flash...is volbeat available?

Lol

Venam's tm is given to you as soon as you enter her house :P

Volbeat is available in the purify chamber, but flash should be at the game corner.

Somehow I repeatedly managed to miss the thief in plain sight. The help center's hint was misleading since I hadn't found him in town yet. Thanks for making me talk to every single person in Sheridan again. I'm guessing the keycard and Venam's tm won't be as easy as that to get.

You should introduce yourself. People here love to eat get to know the newcomers.

Lel, found it actually, by an accident.

attachicon.gifcapture005.png

Right here.

And i found also heart scale.

I don't fully remember, but i think it was on right side of amethyst grotto there you meet soul keta and one of stones have the heart scale.

Repost for the hidden capsule.

Shows on the first spoiler.

Edited by ShingSt

• Developers

I'll change the dialogue to make it seem more obvious.

Yeah ikr, i was here pretty much.

And Jan~ I found version 1.1

I think you'll hate me now lol.

tumblr_mvpebhupWC1qfesowo1_500.gif

any of you know where an ability capsule is? Need one for an azumarill

There's only one in this version currently, but in Version 4, I'm going to drop 4-5 capsules down. Not saying where though, and you better bet that they'll be hidden af.

So I got every to level 40.

Samurott

Torkoal

Dusclops

Weezing

Toxicroak

I always make it to her last pokemon, a duslops, and lose.

Thinking about training a yamask....

Don't i had it to lvl 39 cofagrigus, all it could do was waste kill her doublade with shadow ball after losing all its' hp.

There's only one in this version currently, but in Version 4, I'm going to drop 4-5 capsules down. Not saying where though, and you better bet that they'll be hidden af.

So one question, about these rocks so shine and can't rock smash it. Is this to the mining?

Also are you planning to drop some heart scales too pls.

And i'm gonna find these capsules fast as the versions i found Jan. Just wait.

isn't it in one of the bases? Since rubble blocks he entrance after completing it you cant go there?

Also with the kingdra wing, I swear I saw a broken kingdra statue and I don't remember where. If it was in marianette's mansion then i gotta wait till later to do the quest...?

Edited by fireheart4560

• Developers

isn't it in one of the bases? Since rubble blocks he entrance after completing it you cant go there?

Also with the kingdra wing, I swear I saw a broken kingdra statue and I don't remember where. If it was in marianette's mansion then i gotta wait till later to do the quest...?

It's in Corta Forest, which can be entered via Route 3.