Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Some feedback about the Venam fight...

I would say having her poison field damage non-flying/poison Pokemon that switch in is a bit too much for what's supposed to be the first gym in the game. Especially since she's already throwing unremovable Toxic Spikes and mono-stage/second stage Pokemon like Seviper and Haunter at you. The field combined with Haunter's insane special attack and speed for that point in the game basically turns most Pokemon into one-turn sponges as you try to heal up the few Pokemon that could actually do something to it. Although this probably will become less of an issue if Pokemon availability before the 1st gym is re-visited in the future.

Also, is Mareep normally available yet? I recently beat the Fighting gym and got my 2nd badge, but the lady with the Mareep still talks as if I don't have any badges at all. Would really like an electric type right about now.

(I would also like to say Granbull + Skiploom is hilarious against Keta. Granbull Intimidate/Charm + Skiploom outspeeding EVERYTHING for Sleep Powder/Leech Seed = Keta can't really kill any of your Pokemon. Even better if you manage to get Skiploom evolved to Jumpluff, oh lordy.)

Edited by Alilatias

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'd be happy to know that Keta has been visited by the "axe" and no longer has Meinshao.

And of course, Narcissa has been nerfed now. Still waiting on a few responses on her battle after the patch though

Yup. Surprisingly, a lot of people haven't found out the secret to the rest of that area, but then again not so surprised because

the item you need to get in there is really hidden.

When you mean the secret to that area is it 1) the wing to gain access? 2) sth you give to miltank for certain reasons?(i know what it is, just trying to see what's up, if that's it i got the item but used it T_T) 3)or an item to wake up the zubats? Also i've found fennekin everywhere that was needed, i just have to wait for the next patch(es) to get it.

• Developers

I would say having her poison field damage non-flying/poison Pokemon that switch in is a bit too much for what's supposed to be the first gym in the game. Especially since she's already throwing unremovable Toxic Spikes and mono-stage/second stage Pokemon like Seviper and Haunter at you. The field combined with Haunter's insane special attack and speed for that point in the game basically turns most Pokemon into one-turn sponges as you try to heal up the few Pokemon that could actually do something to it. Although this probably will become less of an issue if Pokemon availability before the 1st gym is re-visited in the future.

Also, is Mareep normally available yet? I recently beat the Fighting gym and got my 2nd badge, but the lady with the Mareep still talks as if I don't have any badges at all. Would really like an electric type right about now.

(I would also like to say Granbull + Skiploom is hilarious against Keta. Granbull Intimidate/Charm + Skiploom outspeeding EVERYTHING for Sleep Powder/Leech Seed = Keta can't really kill any of your Pokemon. Even better if you manage to get Skiploom evolved to Jumpluff, oh lordy.)

Noted.

There was an error within the text I forgot to change. You'll have to step inside Goldenleaf at least once to activate the Mareep.

When you mean the secret to that area is it 1) the wing to gain access? 2) sth you give to miltank for certain reasons?(i know what it is, just trying to see what's up, if that's it i got the item but used it T_T) 3)or an item to wake up the zubats? Also i've found fennekin everywhere that was needed, i just have to wait for the next patch(es) to get it.

It's the zubats, but you'll actually need a certain TM to wake them up. The TM is available before even leaving Gearen (Hint, what do bats hate?)

Small nitpick:Does Amaria's Fenekin only have Tail Whip because that's what it spams..

No she has tackle.. not sure why she wasn't using it.

On a side note, Version 4 should be done and released by next friday. Happy happy joy joy!

If I managed to beat her, she's not that hard. Trust me, I suck at pokemon.

Finally freaking beat that God of a Gym leader Narcissa after 20+ times, had to train mareep into ampharos and parafusion her whole team (Amphros for MVP) and then I find out there was a version update that nerfed her.. sigh, also is the Kingdra wing actually obtainable in this version or do we have to wait till future updates.

Edited by SexyMilotic

i would give my opinion on the dificulty of the leaders but i just used defence curl/rollout with azumarill wich isnt avaiable now.

altho i can say i quite dislike these field efects, they are just a straight out boost to the enemy, instead of allowing them to use a cool strategy ( i dont know if its okay to compare, but i liked how in reborn terra used the field to abuse the power of her garchomp without the field being just a big boost to ground types, while in rejuvenation, in the case of narcissa for example, the only thing you can do with the field is having a faster ghost type and...)

• Veterans

i would give my opinion on the dificulty of the leaders but i just used defence curl/rollout with azumarill wich isnt avaiable now.

altho i can say i quite dislike these field efects, they are just a straight out boost to the enemy, instead of allowing them to use a cool strategy ( i dont know if its okay to compare, but i liked how in reborn terra used the field to abuse the power of her garchomp without the field being just a big boost to ground types, while in rejuvenation, in the case of narcissa for example, the only thing you can do with the field is having a faster ghost type and...)

Thing is

GARCHOMP IS THE ALMIGHTY OVERLORD

while the ghost types can be dispatched by some bulky mons like Blastoise(Does her Gengar have T-Bolt,i have yet to face her :/)

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

• Developers

This is something I'd like to improve on. The thing with Reborn field effects, (In reference to Shofu's comment section) is that no one reads what they do.

All they do is complain. I'll try on expanding on these fields in the future, but my intention was to just not boost the opponent, but to simplify the fields.

Thing is

GARCHOMP IS THE ALMIGHTY OVERLORD

while the ghost types can be dispatched by some bulky mons like Blastoise(Does her Gengar have T-Bolt,i have yet to face her :/)

lol I had a lv 40 blastoise when i took on Narcissa, Gengar ate up 2 aqua tails and destroyed me with ghostly wails and nah it doesnt have tbolt. Blastoise couldn't even 2hko chandulere with any water moves.

Oh lordy, the normal gym. Jumpluff and Granbull are the real MVPs. MASSIVE CHARM + LEECH SEED + SLEEP POWDER STALL. Although my team was pretty underleveled.

Also, are Shadow Pokemon supposed to be getting moves they're not supposed to be learning when they get purified? My Vanillite and Sewaddle both have Will-o-Wisp (the latter is especially hilarious) and my Toxicroak has Zen Headbutt, for one. Not to mention Froakie with X-Scissor.

• Developers

Oh lordy, the normal gym. Jumpluff and Granbull are the real MVPs. MASSIVE CHARM + LEECH SEED + SLEEP POWDER STALL. Although my team was pretty underleveled.

Also, are Shadow Pokemon supposed to be getting moves they're not supposed to be learning when they get purified? My Vanillite and Sewaddle both have Will-o-Wisp (the latter is especially hilarious) and my Toxicroak has Zen Headbutt, for one. Not to mention Froakie with X-Scissor.

Yeah, that's a thing even in the official games.

• Developers

btw i can't download 3.5, it says the file is unavaiable

Sorry, fixing the link in a sec.

Anyways,Just wondering what's up with the weird colour transitioning here:http://prntscr.com/6dl7gt

No clue. It happens to me as well. Not sure what causes it.

• Developers

Version 4's development chart has been updated, as well as the Narcissa nerf patch. (Which is also on the front page now.)

• Developers

Oh righttt. I forgot. Someone said you couldn't get a good ghost type before Narcissa.

Nay I say to that. You guys just haven't found it yet.

• Veterans

>Good Ghost Type

Please,Dusclops is the only ghost i need :/

In all seriousness perhaps Spiritomb could be usefull?

Still don't understand how a Haunted field can make dark moves weaker,I mean Dark types thrive in the Darkness or anything related to that :|

Edited by Azeria Cipherus