Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

Yo Jan, I'll give this game a look see next week while I'm on break.

:')

Make it Clarice :))))

Maybe it is Clarice....

I don't think there is a major need for nerfing here. It's really simple. I finished the game in like 2 days, but i didn't stop training different types of pokemon and didn't stick to just one team or certain pokemon. This game gives you the opportunity to do that with those breeders who you can fight over and over non-stop. Yes, i have to say that a toxic orb-facade swellow for the 3rd gym leader is hella scary, but i didn't have any problem with the rest of her pokemon. Now... as for Narcissa. Since there aren't any good type ghost pokemon (at least so far), you could probably nerf the field just a bit (if that can be done) concerning the dark type moves. I mean... literally i had like 18 straight beat ups from an adamant houndoum lvl 36 on her chandelure and with its' sitrus berry it didn't lose over half its' hp. And with ghostly wail increasing its' armor, i can't rely on a dusclops' shadow sneak to finish it off :/.

Narcissa got a nerf patch which lowers the frequency of her def boost. But of course, noted.

If you ask me, what needs to be removed is Keta giving you the bulk up TM. Because of that Tm, I was able to sweep the third gym leader with Ursaring.

Noted. Ty.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if this is a bug and has been fixed already, but in Goldenleaf town, after i defeat the ghost girl, someone says "BOP" then the game stops and all i hear is the bg music.

Edit: Nevermind I guess i was standing in the spot she was supposed to go in

Edited by SexyMilotic

I'm at Sheridan Village right now, and the first help request I completed there was the 'Rare Pokemon' one. After completing that one, I was unable to take any further requests (the game still thinks I'm taking a request).

If it matters, I'm also currently tracking down the Fennekin after helping that girl's boyfriend.

Swoobat's sprite is very wierd.... (528b,528sb)

Also I crashed after the simulation of the lake inncident but I skipped it so I can't tell you what it said but it had to do with something that's missing.

Lastly is their a place where I can see the wild pokemon list? I'm trying to build my team and that would really help (I had it on a different hack so I know it helps from there)

I'm at Sheridan Village right now, and the first help request I completed there was the 'Rare Pokemon' one. After completing that one, I was unable to take any further requests (the game still thinks I'm taking a request).

If it matters, I'm also currently tracking down the Fennekin after helping that girl's boyfriend.

Well the only thing you can do is play the verison 2 and talk to the lady and your request would be completed.

Yeah, i don't really know where that fennekin is. I checked like everywhere, still no fennekin.

Edited by ShingSt

Oh... that fennekin.... yeah i've looked all over for it, searched every available map over and over. I think it's not obtainable just yet. As for the request i got that bug too (if you're reffering to the tediursa), the thing is that i hadn't spoken to the person in the mart in gearen city who would have informed me of it and instead caught it right away. I think that's it. (I tried going to the mart afterwards, but no one new was there).

Found an error in Amethyst grotto.

http://prntscr.com/6d56st

Stepping on the tile circled in red will result in the game crashing.

Edit:Keta has been infuriating in the second battle before but now...

Ohh that one. I know this one and i think someone said it before.

So anyone found some other heart scales hidden or another place? I only found one heart scale, so yeah.

How was the difficulty?

It was still hard but not VERY hard

Also the normal gym leader wasn't really hard she/he was medium for me you just gotta have the right moves to counter her...

I even overleveled my monferno and evolved it into infernape just to get access to close combat and it was still pretty medium. You just gotta sometimes think what he/she would do and counter it, so that means you gotta lose a few times

IMO don't nerf the normal gym let her/him stay the way they are.

Difficulty=

1st gym: Hard Fucking toxic spikes

2nd gym: Medium Ugh the special move he has hurts

3rd gym: Medium Slaking&Retaliate&Bulk killed off 2 of my mons

4th gym (before patch): ExtremelyHard Fucking Gengar and Chandelure..

4th gym (after patch): Hard Even though the beasts have been nerfed the def boosts still hurt and dat mismagius doe

Edited by DoubleAA14

• Veterans

Finally Beat Keta,His Choiced Medicham got shut down by Dewott to bait the Thunderpunch and Graveler with Magnitude while Lunatone and Dustox made quick work of the rest of his team.

Lunatone in particular works quite well against him though i'd say replace Mienshao or Medicham..both are levels below their evolution point and their really overpowering even if Medicham is choiced and Mienshao has decent moves.

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

• Developers

Oh... that fennekin.... yeah i've looked all over for it, searched every available map over and over. I think it's not obtainable just yet. As for the request i got that bug too (if you're reffering to the tediursa), the thing is that i hadn't spoken to the person in the mart in gearen city who would have informed me of it and instead caught it right away. I think that's it. (I tried going to the mart afterwards, but no one new was there).

Fennekin isn't available for capture in this version, but you'll have to chase it around the region a bit till the next version

Also has anyone been in Corta Forest yet? There's a thing you can do there ya know.

I did a little check on the event and apparently Jan messed up one of the switches:/ Don't worry he knows about it and it should be fixed soon.

As for the gyms battles...

Venam-I personally thought she was a little too strong. Poison jabs from grimers screwed up my team and if you don't bring a poison type txic spikes willl screw you over. I actually had to over level my pokemon to evolve them to there second stage and common candy them down to win. Than again i had a servine, gloom, and golbat when I faced this gym so obviuosly I'm to have a tough time.

Keta- Was pretty surprised to see the mienshao and meditite so early on in the game. Gale strike is also pretty unforgiving if one of his pokemon get enough atk boosts. By this time in the game I had a crobat so it wasn't too hard. Personally I thought it was a little much but only a little. Though I do disagree with giving out bulk up it'll make battles that really on physical attacks

Normal gym(I forgot her name :/)- This had the potential to be one of the toughest gyms yet. But do to her really bad ai I beat her on my first try. Instead of KOing my hitmonchan she would keep setting up multiverse which let me set up bulk ups to the point where I could sweep her with tackle. Yes tackle.. She potetially can be very har with that multverse, slaking, and porygons but the ai really messes her up.

Narcissa-Broken, absolutely broken. I think you should either scrap the defense boost or the empowered field effect. Leaving the defense boost up to chance only makes the battle more rng based and we all know what rngesus does to pokemon.

Anyway those are my 2 cents on the gym battles look forward to episode 54 derp :D Man I really got to hurry up with my own hack ........:/

Edited by ShatteredSkys

Fennekin isn't available for capture in this version, but you'll have to chase it around the region a bit till the next version

Also has anyone been in Corta Forest yet? There's a thing you can do there ya know.

The corta forest? Really? The only thing i found was just some trainers and something about a wing of kingdra missing.

The corta forest? Really? The only thing i found was just some trainers and something about a wing of kingdra missing.

There's a big hidden area pass the bridge. Try looking for the wing, hint its by a small body of water. Anyway you get access to one of the most OP pokemon in reborn, pity I already had it:/

• Developers

I did a little check on the event and apparently Jan messed up one of the switches:/ Don't worry he knows about it and it should be fixed soon.

As for the gyms battles...

Venam-I personally thought she was a little too strong. Poison jabs from grimers screwed up my team and if you don't bring a poison type txic spikes willl screw you over. I actually had to over level my pokemon to evolve them to there second stage and common candy them down to win. Than again i had a servine, gloom, and golbat when I faced this gym so obviuosly I'm to have a tough time.

Keta- Was pretty surprised to see the mienshao and meditite so early on in the game. Gale strike is also pretty unforgiving if one of his pokemon get enough atk boosts. By this time in the game I had a crobat so it wasn't too hard. Personally I thought it was a little much but only a little. Though I do disagree with giving out bulk up it'll make battles that really on physical attacks

Normal gym(I forgot her name :/)- This had the potential to be one of the toughest gyms yet. But do to her really bad ai I beat her on my first try. Instead of KOing my hitmonchan she would keep setting up multiverse which let me set up bulk ups to the point where I could sweep her with tackle. Yes tackle.. She potetially can be very har with that multverse, slaking, and porygons but the ai really messes her up.

Narcissa-Broken, absolutely broken. I think you should either scrap the defense boost or the empowered field effect. Leaving the defense boost up to chance only makes the battle more rng based and we all know what rngesus does to pokemon.

Anyway those are my 2 cents on the gym battles look forward to episode 5 :D Man I really got to hurry up with my own hack ........:/

You'd be happy to know that Keta has been visited by the "axe" and no longer has Meinshao.

And of course, Narcissa has been nerfed now. Still waiting on a few responses on her battle after the patch though

Yup. Surprisingly, a lot of people haven't found out the secret to the rest of that area, but then again not so surprised because

the item you need to get in there is really hidden.

You'd be happy to know that Keta has been visited by the "axe" and no longer has Meinshao.

And of course, Narcissa has been nerfed now. Still waiting on a few responses on her battle after the patch though

Yup. Surprisingly, a lot of people haven't found out the secret to the rest of that area, but then again not so surprised because

Jan you know how in pokemon insurgence there is a wiki where you can get certain pokemon well do you have a wiki for this game where you can get certain pokemon this would be awesome if there was a wiki for pokemon rejuvenation

There's a big hidden area pass the bridge. Try looking for the wing, hint its by a small body of water. Anyway you get access to one of the most OP pokemon in reborn, pity I already had it:/

Well time to go playing this game again.

Jan you know how in pokemon insurgence there is a wiki where you can get certain pokemon well do you have a wiki for this game where you can get certain pokemon this would be awesome if there was a wiki for pokemon rejuvenation

The search feature, when viewing a topic let's you search "This Topic", please do try to use that next time. Anyways, that was already requested and it was given the ok (on like page 22 iirc). It'll be included in the next update as part of the download.

• Veterans

-Rages at Keta-

I already had enough trouble with normal him but Revenant Keta is just evil....

I mean,by that point,Potions arent enough anymore and he spams Super Potions along with high power fighting moves like it's no man's problem...

Edited by Azeria Cipherus