tell me your phobias

Sevonic

I have a huge fear of bees/wasps. Well, most flying/jumping bugs in general, but mostly fearful of bees/wasps.

I'm also a afraid of going on rides that go upside down. Went on one once, never want to do it again. Was one of the scariest feelings I've had in my life

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread had to be made tbh.

I'll add more of my phobias to this list as they're discovered:

philophobia- fear of love/ being loved

glossophobia- fear of public spraking

erotophobia- fear of being asked to have sex

whatever the fear of fortune telling machines is called because jfc those things are horrifying.

murdocphobia- fear of King Murdoc

arachnophobia- fear of spiders (sigh)

ligyrophobia- fear of loud noises

emetophobia- fear of nausea/vomiting

tomophobia- fear of surgery

tocophobia- fear of pregnancy

theophobia- fear/hate of religion

claustrophobia- the fear or being in closed spaces (tbh i hate intimacy with people i don't know well)

I'm a very paranoid person. /sigh

-

http://phobialist.com for those who have phobias but don't know what their phobia is called. u-u

I don't know but my family says I have a phobia of germs like like some times my brother coughs on me on axcentdent and I freak out like I go take a shower to get rid of the germs lol

• 3 weeks later...

Trypanophobia- fear of needles/getting shots.

When I get a shot, I can't look or else I start shaking. I start small talk with the nurse and try to keep the conversation going. I have to wait ten minutes before standing up or I'll drop. I have needle phobia since I was a kid. Last year, I had to get a TB shot so I can volunteer at my elementary school. I went to a different school that was hosting free TB shots. I didn't tell the lady about my phobia. So when I went in line to pick up papers about where I can my results when they're ready, I almost fainted. My body was shaking, heart racing, my vision got fuzzy, and I nearly dropped to the floor. Luckily someone rushed to me and grabbed me. They made me sit down and scolded me for not telling the nurse about my phobia.

As much as I try to get rid of it, I still fear needles. I hate the feeling of needles sticking in me and the taking blood samples. I hate the sensation of my blood being drained from me. I'm screwed if I get Diabetes because you have to take daily glucose monitoring and it involves pricking your finger with a needle. My dad has Diabetes so I might get it.......

The fear of shit going down when ur alone at home and you hear a voice

The fear of a mosquito going to bite you when you see one and it disappears out of sight before you can kill it

And finally the fear of getting rejected by people

Edited by heloo5t5

Melissophobia- Fear of Bees
Trypanophobia- Fear of Needles/ getting shots. (Literally, just talking about needles or even mentioning things that involve needles cause me to pass out. I can't even see a needle and it takes a long time to get blood drawn because of my fear. )
Agilophobia- Fear of Pain
Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects
Arachnephobia- Fear of Spiders

I have a bunch of other phobias such as fear of snakes, dying alone, dying in general, family members dying...