Fire Emblem Deminian Knights [Sign-Ups/OOC]

Commander

So still working out that backstory... Would it be okay if I went ahead and started posting anyways? I should have it by the end of the weekend

Yeah that's fine. If you need anything from me to flesh out a backstory feel free to ask. I'd like to have by the end of this chapter though.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it'll almost certainly be about by then. I have nothing so far, but if it's not worked out by Sunday I'll just grind out something generic and be content. You want me to stick you in the PM I have with Huk?

Anyone have an open charrie for me to get started? Or shall I be generic and just wait for someone to talk to Trinity?

Yeah, it'll almost certainly be about by then. I have nothing so far, but if it's not worked out by Sunday I'll just grind out something generic and be content. You want me to stick you in the PM I have with Huk?

Anyone have an open charrie for me to get started? Or shall I be generic and just wait for someone to talk to Trinity?

If you need me, you can add me then, but I doubt it'll be necessary. As for where to start, you probably could bother just about anyone. As for NPCs, I haven't seen anyone bother Kelsey yet. Most of the PCs seem pretty open too.

@Pyrrhorn: Zach is talking to Lucia, and Virgil is talking to Yuri and Drake. Just wanted to point that out before people get confused.

Name:Phoenix Flame

Class:Mercenary

Apperance: he's 5'1 man who's hair colour is orange and eyes colour is brown and have a lot of muscles and have a mustaste and a beard and he's very hairy and wears a orange tank tops and red shorts and bare feated because he hates them but is willing to wear them if needed .

back story:he was born and raised in the volcanic area and trained in the art of swordplay and forging as his dad was a swordmen and a blacksmith one day a ramdom soldiers came and killed his parent while his was training by himself when came home and saw the soldiers he killed them with his a sword that he made and found out his parents are killed so he dedcide to become a mercenary and now he dedcided to help Annea kingdom for free to defeat the Onishain empire because he found out that they were the ones behind they murder of his parent when they moving somewhere when he was 14 and besides swords he can use axes as well to do blacksmith able to use swords and axes FE Fates BTW I'm still waiting for that game and super mystery dungeon also not sure if class from fates are used

Favourite Fire emblem game: Radiant dawn because Ike is my most favourite fire emblem character of all time and I don't have path of the radiant but Radiant dawn would of still be my favourite anyways

Edited by Infernape88

@Infernape: There are a handful of things I need to point out about your character. I'll cover the major things first.

There is a volcano, but it's on an island between Istrea and Erzaway. It's very difficult to live on and dangerous so only a couple of people can live on there, but only on the east side of the island. We don't talk about what's on the west side. The parents couldn't live on it as they'd be way too old and die. Perhaps he could have heard news on the war, but it'd still take a few months to get back to Annea.

Normally, I'd be okay with the assassins thing, but for this story, it'd have to be a couple regular low ranked soldiers. Onishian Assassins are few in number and they are tough to kill, even tougher than some bosses. Two of them would be able to easily wipe the party at this point in time.

Actually, your PC's description fits a Warrior better than a Mercenary. Mercenaries tend to be better dressed as they can be hired for quick paying jobs. You don't have to do change his appearance, but light armor is standard among them. As for the barefoot thing, it's fine right now, but I hope he's willing to put on shoes later or he'll be getting frostbite.

I'll be brief on the flame sword. No magical/one of a kind weapons...ever. You can have a Steel or Iron weapons beforehand, but don't expect to keep them.

--------------------------------------------

That also brings me another announcement. I'm officially closing Sword-wielding units after Infernape as we have way too many already. If one of the Sword wielding PCs is willing to move over to lances as a Soldier, I can keep it open. This is the only time I'm allowing to change classes as there's a bit of a balance issue.

Ah, so the gist of what Virgil was saying was that Drake already looks ready to him. ((with the 3 days thing, I was kinda shaky on what you meant with that since it was worded in a way where it was like a little sketchy. [Though I was pretty sure that was his drift from the beginning, it is just like confirmed now.].))

Ah, so the gist of what Virgil was saying was that Drake already looks ready to him. ((with the 3 days thing, I was kinda shaky on what you meant with that since it was worded in a way where it was like a little sketchy. [Though I was pretty sure that was his drift from the beginning, it is just like confirmed now.].))

(Wants to say something, but he can't because spoilers). Normally, the army spends at least a year training their men how to fight before being ready for combat. Virgil tries to get rid of people who he thinks will do fine on the front lines as soon as possible.

I can imagine, he probably sees so many bloody recruits that if they are trained he just boots them out the door. ((and Drake has fought in actual battles before since it was very much what she was hired for.)) So, I would imagine he wouldn't want to waste time on somebody who is already well trained.

I'm probably going to move things forward tomorrow night, but tonight I'm going to be posting a bunch of info on the Onishian war/pre-war prior to the story as well as a few bits of info on what's been going on.

Edit: Change of plans, I'm going to let someone duel Virgil. Normally, this is a Mymiridon only thing who can duel special NPCs outside of battles, but this'll be an exception.

• Support Squad

I'm probably going to move things forward tomorrow night, but tonight I'm going to be posting a bunch of info on the Onishian war/pre-war prior to the story as well as a few bits of info on what's been going on.

Edit: Change of plans, I'm going to let someone duel Virgil. Normally, this is a Mymiridon only thing who can duel special NPCs outside of battles, but this'll be an exception.

Yeah, sorry haven't been keeping up with this too much. I'm starting to reach my max with RPs ^x^

RubyHeart

After hearing Virgil’s laugh, Kelsey forced herself to turn around and see the horror unfold. She saw that the little guy had accepted Virgil’s little game. Seemed like Virgil did this every single week and someone always took the challenge. She couldn’t bear to watch it happen anymore. Zach was too far away so she couldn’t go to him, but she really didn’t see anyone else she could go to…except that Myrmidon from before.

She quickly rushed up to her pleading, “Please, you have to snap the little guy out of this. Virgil doesn’t hold back to anyone. He’s even beaten guys who looked tougher than any of you to near death.” The Priest then dropped to her knees. “I’m begging you. I don’t want to see it happen again.”

Lucia is too much of a sucker for a pretty face to deny this

Be lucky Dobby..... be lucky that I will try and pull you out of it

• Support Squad

That's fine Huk, but so far Karl feels like a much more resentful character than I thought. He didn't have to face too much prejudice from his fellow villagers cuz they were all used to him, he's led a sheltered life from people who would see him as weak

So there was a bit of light Bunnying in my most recent post in that I made it automatically hit. If Anybody has trouble with it Please just let me know. I did it more or less for the story not as a powerplay so my intentions are pure. I thought one, Karl probably wasn't expecting the blow, and two, it would make for a powerful moment in the story. If anybody has an issue I will change it.

And I figure, though Emberly hasn't intentionally done so to Karl, She just really really isn't happy with Virgil, if anybody made that move she would have intervened.

Huk, I did have a plan to make sure things wouldn't get out of hand, but yeah I do feel in that situation it was acceptable. And yes, everyone's actions do effect the story at certain points. Not telling you what this one did though.

Edit: Kind of felt like a good time to move things along.

Oh, so Lucia didn't have to dodge anything after all.

Yay for avoiding a fight though

and yay for getting rid of that old dude

But nay for getting rid of Lucia's sword, that's just mean :P

I'm really liking where this story is going though

and now it's going to take some time to respond because... ya a lot just happen xD

Would you mind if Yuri keeps his sword but doesn't use it? That sword is more or less like his father's memento.

It'd have to broken to the point no one would be willing to fix it. My general rule with weapons is that if you're not willing to part with it, then it can't be used in battles.

For the rest of you, you can keep the hilts, satchels, and whatever. They just want the physical thing that kills people as most of the soldiers on in the war zone have hilts already.

Accidentally mixes hilts up with scabbards Still okay with keeping the hilts if you really want 'em. Just tell the old man (I'll call him Jenkins for now) about it. Virgil's hilt does come off too as that is his third silver sword he's had. Now I have to go learn about blacksmithing.

Exlink, I kind of want to stick to one weapon per person right now. The bronze daggers (or whatever bronze one can be thrown) thing was merely a suggestion as only one PC has ranged attacks right now. Either the 6 bronze daggers knives or one bronze sword, but not both. (or dual wield two bronze daggers).

Edit: Knives are the throwing ones. I shall fix that in my posts.