[WIP] Every Puzzle Solution & Event Pokémon Location

Lostelle

I couldnt believe how many pokemon I missed ._.

You may think that even more when I re-upload them, I missed like 2-4 Pokémon per area.

Update; I'm currently in the process of re-rendering all of the current videos to remove the black bars, other redundant video lengths, and improving quality.

This'll be an ongoing process, I've only done like 2 so far, so be sure to check this out because now that E15's being worked on I really want to finish this.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been very active recently due to some real life stuff, but I have re-recorded the first two Event Pokémon videos, and included the Pokémon I missed. Black bars have been removed, and I also shortened the video time lengths by a minute or so.

I've decided I'm not going to record the rest until Episode 15, and mainly due to this thread.

Many things will be axed or changed, and I don't want to record a video and then have it inaccurate because of the axe changes, so I decided to wait until Episode 15 comes out to record the rest.

Hopefully it's logical to you guys; it works for me.

is the Opal & Peridot Event Pokémon video.

is the Obsidia & Coral Event Pokémon video.

The first post has been updated accordingly.

Woah this would help immensely. Good job!
Hardest puzzle ever would be the Timburr puzzle in the Circus but I understand that it's randomized everytime so a video wouldn't really help.

Woah this would help immensely. Good job!

Hardest puzzle ever would be the Timburr puzzle in the Circus but I understand that it's randomized everytime so a video wouldn't really help.

I -was- thinking about doing those, but it's easier to do them yourself because the answers are in the game folder.

I -was- thinking about doing those, but it's easier to do them yourself because the answers are in the game folder.

I don't even know what the hell are you talking about.

Anyway, good thread, i might use it some times.

• 2 months later...

i really hope this isnt a necro i don't think it is but i hope not :(

I recently wiped my computer and lost everything, at the moment I'm playing through the new Episode to see the changes, I also decided like 30 minutes ago to take requests on videos, like "How do I get Ralts?" for an example, or "Can you do the sewer puzzle?" (which I will do when I get there), and I'll eventually finish the last ward event Pokémon videos, since I downloaded my recording software and stuff again.

Thanks for patience if you are aware this thing exists, and if this is a necro, I apologize.

I don't even know what the hell are you talking about.

Anyway, good thread, i might use it some times.

He means that the answers to the circus puzzles can be found by mining the game data folders and finding the images of the completed puzzles.

Why so irritable, bruh?

Edited by Foamy

I've updated two videos so far for Episode 15, the Iolia Valley & Yureyu Key videos.

Also, I got some comments on my Pyrous Mountain Puzzle video that the puzzle changed in Episode 15, can anyone else confirm that? I'll re-record an updated version if that's the case.

I've updated two videos so far for Episode 15, the Iolia Valley & Yureyu Key videos.

Also, I got some comments on my Pyrous Mountain Puzzle video that the puzzle changed in Episode 15, can anyone else confirm that? I'll re-record an updated version if that's the case.

I just finished E15 Pyrous Mountain, it didn't seem any different.

• Upvote 1

I just finished E15 Pyrous Mountain, it didn't seem any different.

Thank you, are there any changes at all? Maybe that's what those comments referred to. I might record a new one anyways just for the reason the black bars are ugly and I can fix those now. xD

Only change I noticed in particular was that the Fire Stone next to Heatmor is changed from hidden item to an item ball, there's also now a hidden Charcoal. The puzzle itself though seemed exactly the same.

Only change I noticed in particular was that the Fire Stone next to Heatmor is changed from hidden item to an item ball, there's also now a hidden Charcoal. The puzzle itself though seemed exactly the same.

Cool, thanks.

Updated the OP with a newer-updated video of the Crustle Puzzle on Route 2. Would have had that done earlier, but Comcast is really slapping me sideways and has been garbage recently.

EDIT: Updated the OP with a NEW Episode 15 Tutorial on how to get Beldum.

• 4 weeks later...

The 2 terminals at the southern end of the gym need to be turned off as they will raise the blue shelf too much. Meanwhile you mess with the northern ones until you get to the point where yellow bookshelf is up 3 stages, then run down blue, hit the 2 terminals, go up to shelly's room to finish the bridge.

The little screens next to each switch match the colours of the bookcases they control.

With Serra's puzzle, it's worth mentioning that (1) each time you try to Rock Smash the wrong section of wall, all of your party takes damage, but that (2) the puzzle doesn't reset if you go to heal, so if you want to dump your Rock Smasher in the PC before you battle her you can.