[WIP] Every Puzzle Solution & Event Pokémon Location

Lostelle

Damn Lostelle, you are on point with these videos. To get most of that stuff, especially the Feebas + Prism Scale, the only video available was just a walkthrough video that kept fast forwarding so you had no idea how to get to Feebas. This is really convenient, so nice!

Damn Lostelle, you are on point with these videos. To get most of that stuff, especially the Feebas + Prism Scale, the only video available was just a walkthrough video that kept fast forwarding so you had no idea how to get to Feebas. This is really convenient, so nice!

Thanks for the continuous support. :)

New video, Joltik, Heracross & Pinsir!

• Upvote 1

@Lostelle, again, impressive video! I have a question, though. Was Joltik moved from having to be encountered on a clear day? It was windy in your video, and I've tried getting Joltik on a clear day, with no luck.

Also,

R.I.P. Shiny Bouffalant D:

Well, I really don't know. I kinda loaded up and just recorded, changed my time ofc because it was like 4:30 when recording. :P

But that might be the case, anyways thank you for the kind words always. :)

@Lostelle, again, impressive video! I have a question, though. Was Joltik moved from having to be encountered on a clear day? It was windy in your video, and I've tried getting Joltik on a clear day, with no luck.

As far as I can remember it's always required a windy day. A windy night even.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update (3/12/16), [last post made in January so I think it's fine to post again]: Finally finished the WTC guide, I was SUPER lazy and didn't really want to, but here it is!

I'm fairly sure this was the last puzzle I needed to record, if not, I'm sure someone will let me know.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Anyone knows how to open that locked building in Coral ward?

I saw Lostelle's video on how to get a togepi egg from there but the building is always locked.

The door should unlock when you return to the city, unless I don't remember what door you're talking about.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi all,

It's been a quite a while and I completely disregarded this thread for quite some time. I'm sure with this comment I'll be bringing lots of attention back to it, however I've updated the post with more videos I haven't had on it previously.

I'd also like to mention to any newer members and newcomers who might ask questions such as, "in my game x Pokemon isn't there, it's now x! Why?" That Amethyst has scrapped/moved Pokemon along the years and some of the videos are now somewhat obsolete. (Joltik for example.) The Pokemon may have changed, although the puzzle still remains the same. Once again if anyone has any questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know! In my limited time I'd still love to stay devoted to the game as much as I have over the past 5 years.

Regards,

Lostelle

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hey! Was wondering if anyone had noticed, but the Logic puzzle with the hitmons in Citae d'Astrae is unsolvable by logic!
Before completing, Hitmontop claims that Tyrogue is speaking the truth, whilst Hitmontop is dark.
This implies Tyrogue is actually lying, but he's light, so this is a flaw in the puzzle.

Upon completion, this dialogue changes the word Tyrogue to Hitmontop himself.
He makes a statement about himself (which is odd enough), but it is at least true, since he is dark, therefore lying, therefore making sense again.

It should be changed if this puzzle should be solvable with logic instead of trial and error!

I will make a post in the bugs section if that's appropriate.

• 1 year later...