[WIP] Every Puzzle Solution & Event Pokémon Location

Lostelle

Oh, Lostelle, I just remembered that Serra's Gym now has a puzzle. Perhaps you should do a video on that next.

Ah, yeah I should, when I get around to it; whenever I have time..

Can somebody actually explain the logic behind Shelly's gym puzzle?

4 playthroughs at least and I still have no idea what I'm even doing there. I just get it via trial and error or have to look it up.

Something with the colors on the screen, I actually have it memorized but I had to watch nickaboo's video a few times over the years but I don't have to anymore.

The little screens next to each switch match the colours of the bookcases they control.

With Serra's puzzle, it's worth mentioning that (1) each time you try to Rock Smash the wrong section of wall, all of your party takes damage, but that (2) the puzzle doesn't reset if you go to heal, so if you want to dump your Rock Smasher in the PC before you battle her you can.

I'll make sure to note that, thanks guys.

EDIT: Updated the main post with 2 new guides, Fennekin & Chikorita.

I will do some main puzzles (Serra, WTC) when I get around to playing a new file. Might come soon. Not sure.

Still waiting for Lapis!

Yeah, sorry. I have little to no time to sit around recording; I also haven't even played the new Episode yet due to 0 free time. I have a summer job though when school starts up I'll be super active again most likely. I know another member I believe 'Pyrrhon' has a guide. Maybe he will see this and can link you to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're referring to the finishing pictures for the puzzles, I wouldn't quite call those solutions. It's pretty standard for most of the puzzles that are found in Pokemon Reborn to have the finishing picture available to reference. Anyways, I was just curious, so thanks for letting me know :D

Is there any other trigger to open the passage to the Eevee event aside from it being a Windy day? I'm not sure if weather is universal or not, but it's Windy in my game today and the tree is still blocking the path to the cave. I've run around in circles countless times through this forest in case you have to wait for the tree to disappear, but it's just not happening.

In case there is some kind of time/event trigger, I have beaten Serra and brought the medicine back for "Nostra", but that's as far as I've gone in terms of game-plot. Is there perhaps something else I have to do first?

Is there any other trigger to open the passage to the Eevee event aside from it being a Windy day? I'm not sure if weather is universal or not, but it's Windy in my game today and the tree is still blocking the path to the cave. I've run around in circles countless times through this forest in case you have to wait for the tree to disappear, but it's just not happening.

In case there is some kind of time/event trigger, I have beaten Serra and brought the medicine back for "Nostra", but that's as far as I've gone in terms of game-plot. Is there perhaps something else I have to do first?

Damn, I thought I mentioned the night-time requirement. I know for a fact I mentioned the windy weather, though.

I edited the description.

And, for some better news, first post has been updated with a video on how to get Riolu!

• Upvote 1

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Solve-The-15-Puzzle/

This helps a lot for the Turtwig puzzle. In my plight to get one with decent IVs I pretty much have this damn puzzle committed to memory

That's really cool! I first encountered the puzzle playing wind waker, and consulted a guide on how to beat them easily, so I was prepared for the puzzle.

On the topic of eevee, does it have to be on a wednesday as well? The captain's log mentioned that.

Don't think so, just has to be a windy night.

Ok, thanks! I want to get a Smeargle from Mysidia Cave as well, as I'm looking to complete the Pokedex as far as absolutely possible, so I really want to get in there :P

I chose Cyndaquil as my starter, unfortunately, so I'm going to have 3 less Pokemon than possible, though D:

Maybe. I've been busy playing Fire Emblem. I'm a lot less motivated to work on the Reborn speedrun route now that Bunnelby's encounter rate dropped from 34% to 5%.

There are other viable, more reliable alternatives (Woobat is still guaranteed in the shadows), but Bunnelby is so much faster and more fun to route for. A 5% encounter rate is technically still usable for a segmented run, but it would be impossible to transition to a possible single-segment or marathon run.

Edited by dondon151

Maybe. I've been busy playing Fire Emblem. I'm a lot less motivated to work on the Reborn speedrun route now that Bunnelby's encounter rate dropped from 34% to 5%.

There are other viable, more reliable alternatives (Woobat is still guaranteed in the shadows), but Bunnelby is so much faster and more fun to route for. A 5% encounter rate is technically still usable for a segmented run, but it would be impossible to transition to a possible single-segment or marathon run.

Ah, I see.

Anyways, here's your video. And for everyone else who could find it useful.

• Upvote 2

Thanks!

Updated OP with a new tutorial!

Also got a special coming up for 500 subscribers! :)

Thanks everyone for subscribing to me and keeping me motivated to upload more videos for you guys.

Here is my 500 subscriber special, hopefully it's useful for some of you. ;)

Another new video, this time how to get Feebas & the Prism Scale. :)

• Upvote 1