Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

Hi everyone, i'm looking for an Axew/Amaura, In exchange i can offer many pokemons:

Shinies: Pidgeotto, Ariados, Bronzor, Venomoth, Cottonee, Spheal, Swanna, Trubbish, Woobat, Pineco

Normal pokemons (breeding, in particular someone who hasn't finished the game yet could find these interesting): Trapinch, Charmander, some of the other starters avliavable till now (Totodile, Tepig, Cyndaquil, Piplup), Vulpix, Eevee, Riolu, Joltik, Ralts, Lapras

If u wanna know something in particular just reply

I have an Amaura! I can breed you another one, it'll probably be male, though :X

You can have it for whatever!

Is anyone willing to trade a Heracross for Pinsir? Mine's got Quick Attack + Superpower.

Other stuff looking for: Magikarp, Beautifly (Male with Morning Sun), Slugma (With Heat Wave, not sure if this is possible)

I've got: (5 IV's, Modest/Adamant) Venonat, Larvesta, Skorupi, Pinsir (Quick Attack + Superpower), Phantump , Clauncher, Skrelp, Totodile (Dragon Dance + Ice Punch), Paras, Spinarak, and Lapras (31/30/31/31/31/31 Docile, Dragon Dance)

Shiny: (2-4 IV's, breeding) Ralts, Lapras (Dragon Dance), Clauncher, Litwick, Larvesta, Venonat, Spinarak, Skorupi, and Pinsir

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an Amaura! I can breed you another one, it'll probably be male, though :X

Is anyone willing to trade a Heracross for Pinsir? Mine's got Quick Attack + Superpower.

Other stuff looking for: Magikarp, Beautifly (Male with Morning Sun), Slugma (With Heat Wave, not sure if this is possible)

I've got: (5 IV's, Modest/Adamant) Venonat, Larvesta, Skorupi, Pinsir (Quick Attack + Superpower), Phantump , Clauncher, Skrelp, Totodile (Dragon Dance + Ice Punch), Paras, Spinarak, and Lapras (31/30/31/31/31/31 Docile, Dragon Dance)

Shiny: (2-4 IV's, breeding) Ralts, Lapras (Dragon Dance), Clauncher, Litwick, Larvesta, Venonat, Spinarak, Skorupi, and Pinsir

That's perfect! What do you want exactly for it?

Also i'm interested in a Larvesta, can you trade me one of yours?

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

I could do heracross X pinsir trade. I'd also like to trade for Larvesta (making that beautifly isn't a problem, buuut you have the stuff I can breed in a post on the page before)

Njab what would you take for one those eevee's?

PM me offers what you are able to breed

Does anyone have a Magikarp? :X Will do Larvesta/Feebas for it

I can breed 6iv magikarp but I already have larvesta and feebas look up in my post maybe you have something

that I'm looking for

Offer :

Shroomish with 5 IVs and Bullet Seed

Marill with 5 IVs and Aqua Jet

Pawniard, Drilbur, Axew, Togepi, Tentacool, Staryu with 5 IVs

Starters with 5 IVs (Chimchar, Torchic, Mudkip, Squirtle, Charmander, Turtwig, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Froakie, Piplup, Fennekin, Chespin)

Other mons with 5 IVs (Pinsir, Heracross, Beldum, Gastly, Misdreavus, Rotom)

Looking for : Snivy

Edited by biboo195

Offer :

Shroomish with 5 IVs and Bullet Seed

Marill with 5 IVs and Aqua Jet

Pawniard, Drilbur with 5 IVs

Starters with 5 IVs (Chimchar, Torchic, Mudkip, Squirtle, Charmander, Turtwig, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Froakie, Piplup, Fennekin, Chespin)

Other mons with 5 IVs (Pinsir, Heracross, Beldum, Gastly, Misdreavus, Rotom)

Looking for : Snivy

I have a Serperior in my second save file, but unfortunately I'm past agate circus right now so I can't breed it :/

I can revert to an older episode to return to the city but I don't remember at which part I'm right now and if I have to defeat a gym leader.

Maybe in the next days I'll start that save again and see what I can do for you :)

I have a Serperior in my second save file, but unfortunately I'm past agate circus right now so I can't breed it :/

I can revert to an older episode to return to the city but I don't remember at which part I'm right now and if I have to defeat a gym leader.

Maybe in the next days I'll start that save again and see what I can do for you :)

That'll work, thanks.

Ok, all pokemon I'm offering for a trade have perfect IVs, unless I state otherwise.

TM Pokemon

HP Ice Roselia (31/31/31/31/31/30), Sludge Bomb

Feebas - Ice Beam, Scald

Litwick - Energy Ball

Egg Moves

Lapras - Freeze-dry

Charmander - Dragon Pulse

Trapinch - Superpower, Fissure

Mawile (shiny) - Ice Fang

Regular

Ghastly, Amaura, Spheal (shiny one), Swablu, Minccino, Squirtle, Torchic, Flabebe, Ralts, Sjhroomish, Starly, Petilil, Inkay, Skrelp

Searching for:

mystery egg moons, starters: froakie, snivy, oshawoot,

Hello, I am looking for a Mystery Egg Pokémon, as I have received a Vullaby Egg and don't want to go through the trouble of raising it to Level 54. Now, I have heard that this is your only chance of finding Vullaby so far, so I guess it would be wanted by people who don't have it. So, I have decided to offer the Vullaby Egg to a person who would give me one of these pokemon: (Not all of them, just one of these)

Togepi

Frillish

Pawniard

Drilbur

I don't care if they are shiny or not, but they at least have to have a good nature (At least something that doesn't lower one of these pokemon's good stats, like Togepi's Special Attack or Pawniard's Attack stat) So please, if you want a Vullaby and are willing to trade these mons, please answer!

Edited by BrandonBeastMan

Hurm, hello...

This is my first post! Yeepee!

And it's mostly to ask anyone if they have a Scrafty or a Scraggy to basically give me, I'm still at the beginning of the game, I missed the Scrafty event and now Shades had been kicking my ass for weeks.

I just can't win this fight, I'm not a pro pokemon trainer but now I'm hitting a wall.

So, basically, if you have one of those two pokemons and don't mind sending them to my "home", I'd be very grateful for that gesture.

What for? Hum, I have a shiny emolga, a shiny grimmer... ans that's about what's valuable?

Don't hesitate to PM me, I love this game and being stuck there makes me pretty sad.

So thanks in advance!

PS: I'm French so I don't really know all the pokemon English names, pease don't be mad if I get confused :)

Hurm, hello...

This is my first post! Yeepee!

And it's mostly to ask anyone if they have a Scrafty or a Scraggy to basically give me, I'm still at the beginning of the game, I missed the Scrafty event and now Shades had been kicking my ass for weeks.

I just can't win this fight, I'm not a pro pokemon trainer but now I'm hitting a wall.

So, basically, if you have one of those two pokemons and don't mind sending them to my "home", I'd be very grateful for that gesture.

What for? Hum, I have a shiny emolga, a shiny grimmer... ans that's about what's valuable?

Don't hesitate to PM me, I love this game and being stuck there makes me pretty sad.

So thanks in advance!

PS: I'm French so I don't really know all the pokemon English names, pease don't be mad if I get confused :)

You can still do the Scraggy Event, since you haven't beaten Shade yet. Get the Key in the Railnet, opposite to where the orphans are, then use it in the Slums, and beat the Pangoro.

Also, the rules are you can't trade till you get 10 Badges, but there's always the Gym Leader help thread if you're really stuck.

Hello, I am looking for a Mystery Egg Pokémon, as I have received a Vullaby Egg and don't want to go through the trouble of raising it to Level 54. Now, I have heard that this is your only chance of finding Vullaby so far, so I guess it would be wanted by people who don't have it. So, I have decided to offer the Vullaby Egg to a person who would give me one of these pokemon: (Not all of them, just one of these)

Togepi

Frillish

Pawniard

Drilbur

I don't care if they are shiny or not, but they at least have to have a good nature (At least something that doesn't lower one of these pokemon's good stats, like Togepi's Special Attack or Pawniard's Attack stat) So please, if you want a Vullaby and are willing to trade these mons, please answer!

hi i have couple of drillbur, and i can catch you pawniard. can you pm me so we can negotiate ?

Togepi

Frillish

Pawniard

Drilbur

Hey I can get you a Togepi, Pawniard, and a Drilbur.

I'd love that Vullaby, are there any other mystery egg mons, or starters you have that you'd be willing to trade (see my post, the one above yours for the ones I don't have). PM the nature/IVs you'd like.

TY

I don't have ten badges yet, but I just want to trade for a togepi which I could have gotten...though I got drillbur instead. :( So I'm not breaking the game's balance. I understand if I still can't trade though.

Wanted: Female togepi. Stats and nature don't matter, as long as it is a female that I can breed myself as I don't have ditto yet.

Have: Shiny female pidgey bold 15/11/4/21/20/3 keen eye

Shiny Female pidove modest 11/27/15/25/29/6 Rivalry

Shiny Female bidoof calm 24/4/25/30/23/17 Unaware

Shiny Female goldeen impish 18/6/16/12/12/27 Water veil

Shiny Female Carnvine careful 13/23/0/22/2/23 Levitate

Shiny female beedrill sassy 12/21/19/6/8/15 Swarm

Shiny male bellsprout brave 5/17/25/11/9/24 Gluttony

I do have a female drillbur I would be happy to breed if you would prefer that so please pm me if you are interested in that.

Got it!

Edited by Katia

I don't have ten badges yet, but I just want to trade for a togepi which I could have gotten...though I got drillbur instead. :( So I'm not breaking the game's balance. I understand if I still can't trade though.

Wanted: Female togepi. Stats and nature don't matter, as long as it is a female that I can breed myself as I don't have ditto yet.

Have: Shiny female pidgey bold 15/11/4/21/20/3 keen eye

Shiny Female pidove modest 11/27/15/25/29/6 Rivalry

Shiny Female bidoof calm 24/4/25/30/23/17 Unaware

Shiny Female goldeen impish 18/6/16/12/12/27 Water veil

Shiny Female Carnvine careful 13/23/0/22/2/23 Levitate

Shiny female beedrill sassy 12/21/19/6/8/15 Swarm

Shiny male bellsprout brave 5/17/25/11/9/24 Gluttony

I do have a female drillbur I would be happy to breed if you would prefer that so please pm me if you are interested in that.

Hi which starter do you have, I'd be happy to trade a female togepi if you have a starter I don't :)