[OOC] Gaelach Basm: The starting point

Kurotsune

This looks really cool mate, congrats! I don't have the time to play one more RP, but I wish you te best of luck. Also, as sugestion to avoid too much scrolling up and down and keep things organized, you could use spoiler tags in the OP. Ex:

Character Classes

See? XD

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may join up, we will see. I would have to do something over the top and quite.......different. Not in an OP way, but in a very strange something that hasn't been seen before way.

> Not op

It's allowed

Is a noble background acceptable?

Send me a pm discussing how much of a noble background you want. The royal prince won't be joining us for our expedition, for example, but some minor dukes looking to make a name for their clan might.

That aside, main post updated. I will create the OOC now, and add the link to it in the main post once it's done.

If that's what's preferred for this forum, then it's fine. Personally, the way I'm using to doing this is having character profiles and OOC in separate threads, so maybe I should rename this to OOC and the other one to character profiles or something like that? I just think it makes it more organized.

The one currently OOC labeled one, I will fix the tags in a second.

EDIT: They should be properly labelled now.

Thanks.

Sp uh... which thread are the sign ups going in then, this one or the other? cause you guys kinda lost me on that one...

The one this one isn't.

Link to sign-ups added, all example profiles added, a bit of information about the world added.

With this, we've six approved characters and one reserved spot.

Although I've stated that there is no limit to how many people can join, keep in mind that once we hit nine or more approved profiles with no profiles pending approval, the rp will begin. At that point, it'll only be possible to join when a party reaches a checkpoint.

So if you are interested in joining, I suggest reserving your seat as soon as possible, even if you can't fill your profile right now. That way I'll know we're waiting for someone.

Sees Stratos character... looks at mine... Well hell... his is better XD just the story and everything in general makes me feel really lame and the whole cleric bowman idea is a really cool take from what im guessing you originally had planned. Just wanted to get that out there, sorry for taking the idea but you made it something a lot cooler than what i did with mine.

Also how the party is now. We have two rangers one dark magic one light, a summoner a Monk Mage two Warrior Mages and then Tys character should be interesting guys!

Edited by Rielly987

I was actually planning on my character joining up at one of the checkpoints in Sigeto if it's okay.

I should probably pm you about what I have in mind ~

There's nothing wrong with that. Assuming the party makes it alive to Sigeto

You can join at that moment.

• Support Squad

. We have two rangers one dark magic one light, a summoner a Monk Mage two Warrior Mages and then Tys character should be interesting guys!

Monk mage fits more than Magical brawler for Dorian I suppose, but he isn't faithful or any of that, just a natural fighter.

Also, an interesting range of characters for sure.

Sees Stratos character... looks at mine... Well hell... his is better XD just the story and everything in general makes me feel really lame and the whole cleric bowman idea is a really cool take from what im guessing you originally had planned. Just wanted to get that out there, sorry for taking the idea but you made it something a lot cooler than what i did with mine.

Also how the party is now. We have two rangers one dark magic one light, a summoner a Monk Mage two Warrior Mages and then Tys character should be interesting guys!

Eh, well, we had similar ideas, so I just had to make sure to go the extra mile with mine to make some very easy differentiations between the two. XD No problem about taking the idea man, not like you heard me talking about it beforehand and decided you were gonna snatch it, we just happen to both come up with the same basic concept is all.

EDIT: I added something regarding White Fire granting some fire and heat resistance since I thought it would make sense. let me know if it seems OP