'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

I'm sure this question has been answered in this thread already, but there isn't a search function for individual replies within this post. Where do you go after you beat the psychic gym? The dudes at that station thing north of it are #sleep. I saw talk of the black market or w.e and i actually spoke to the team aqua leader about it and he told me it was on 7th street below reborn city or something, but unless the whole game is Reborn city, I haven't been there yet. So where the heck do i go.

• Global Mods

I'm sure this question has been answered in this thread already, but there isn't a search function for individual replies within this post. Where do you go after you beat the psychic gym? The dudes at that station thing north of it are #sleep. I saw talk of the black market or w.e and i actually spoke to the team aqua leader about it and he told me it was on 7th street below reborn city or something, but unless the whole game is Reborn city, I haven't been there yet. So where the heck do i go.

Try the houses in the top left corner of the Lapis Ward, one of them will have someone who says they have been informed that you are the new "tenant", so you can go through the gate to an elevator that will take you down to 7th street.

If possible you should go back to a previous save and redo the event and find all the lost officers because its a prerequisite to unlocking an amazing sidequest later on which can get you some amazing top tier Pokémon.

I'm little lost some girl popped out of first gym, and then she said something but I skipped it so fast I didn't make anything out of it, now I don't know what to do and I cant access first gym... What to do to get there...

Go to the factory in peridot (iirc it's the upper factory), and the girl should be waiting for you there.

• 2 weeks later...

This is gonna sound silly but, I am stuck at the beginning of Route 2. I have no idea where to get Rock Climb, and I'd hate to reset my game and start from the beginning ;;

EDIT: BOY AM I STUPID. I didn't know you had to jump on the rocks. :feelsgn:

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

hey yall, recently my computer as destroyed along with my reborn data, but fortunately, i haad a copy saved in a message! unfortunately, the file is in a glitched (bugged?) position in the water treatment facility that i physically cant progress past, due to losing a fight and water going back up, not able to be put back down. would anyone be able to have a llook at this and fix me up?

hey yall, recently my computer as destroyed along with my reborn data, but fortunately, i haad a copy saved in a message! unfortunately, the file is in a glitched (bugged?) position in the water treatment facility that i physically cant progress past, due to losing a fight and water going back up, not able to be put back down. would anyone be able to have a llook at this and fix me up?

Attach your save file in this thread, and I can fix it for you.

You need to go back to Citrine mountain right before the Ice blocking thing there should be field of Ice there is alternative path to that not going straigt (right to Left) but from below --> up

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

So, I just beat Noel, the Normal type Gym Leader, and where does he want me to go to look for Sapphira? Back inside the factory?

In Tanzan Mountain. Where there's a left and right path where the right one leads to the slashed gate that goes to Tanzan Base, take the left path and this gate will have been slashed through now too. Beyond there is where you'll find Saphira.

hey guys, so... i was leveling my new alakazan and i kinda forgot what i was supposed to do now :lol: imma put on "spoiler" so i dont spoil anybody

im at the 7th street after beating up the aqua leader again, after beating up the old lady, after random guy stole my magikarp again and i think cain is trapped in radomus gym? i don't remember very well

any ideas?

hey guys, so... i was leveling my new alakazan and i kinda forgot what i was supposed to do now :lol: imma put on "spoiler" so i dont spoil anybody

im at the 7th street after beating up the aqua leader again, after beating up the old lady, after random guy stole my magikarp again and i think cain is trapped in radomus gym? i don't remember very well

any ideas?

Don't remember Cain being trapped at Radomus gym..

My guess is, you have to rescue Luna at 7th street from El. If this was already done, then Luna's gym should be up next.

Don't remember Cain being trapped at Radomus gym..

My guess is, you have to rescue Luna at 7th street from El. If this was already done, then Luna's gym should be up next.

thanks man, i started goofing around in 7th street and the plot started running again

hey, its me again... im stuck in route 2, i don't want you to tell me where to go but just give me a clue, i can't throw down this crab, idk if i am supposed to do it but i don't see any alternative, am i thinking it wrong?

EDIT: solved, sorry for auto-answer

post-59347-0-47683700-1471755474_thumb.png

Edited by snipler

I'm stuck walking in circles for the past hour in the water treatment plant and I can't figure out where to go. I've already got the Beryl Grid Key but somehow I can't find the door to use the key due to wandering around too much and thus losing my bearings. Can anyone help ? I've attached a savefile if anyone is free to help. Thanks!

1485 - Kindred - 42h 3m - 12 badges.rxdata