'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

I've actually gotten past this before, but my friend is playing and we can't remember where to go to find Luna after she was kidnapped by Elias.

He doesn't have the crystal plug, he hasn't gone to that cultist place, and according to him the last thing he was told to do is go to 7th street.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe this isn't the right thread for this question but here i go

I was wondering when I beat Ciel and finish the current episode will i be able to use fly and go back to Reborn city and do stuff without the game just 'cutting me off' with the text 'you've finished the current episode blabla'

Maybe this isn't the right thread for this question but here i go

I was wondering when I beat Ciel and finish the current episode will i be able to use fly and go back to Reborn city and do stuff without the game just 'cutting me off' with the text 'you've finished the current episode blabla'

Sorry, like the message stated, you cannot return to Reborn City before EP 16 hits. All you can do now is finish up any events you might have missed and wait for the next episode to release.

Sorry, like the message stated, you cannot return to Reborn City before EP 16 hits. All you can do now is finish up any events you might have missed and wait for the next episode to release.

Not true my good sir. We can fly back to Reborn City but I'm not sure if we "can" canonically. Since E15 ends in the Tent, E16 will probably start from there so anything you do in Reborn City between E15 and E16 is considered non-canon since you shouldn't really be there.

Essentially we can fly to Reborn City in the meantime before E16.

Not true my good sir. We can fly back to Reborn City but I'm not sure if we "can" canonically. Since E15 ends in the Tent, E16 will probably start from there so anything you do in Reborn City between E15 and E16 is considered non-canon since you shouldn't really be there.

Essentially we can fly to Reborn City in the meantime before E16.

I really wouldn't recommend using fly, as it isn't properly programmed into the game, and you can easily end of stuck in walls.

However, you can walk out of agate circus and return to the city that way as the guards move at the end of each episode, but once E16 comes out you have to return to the tent to begin the content there. You're correct on anything done there being non canon though :D

Alrighty guys. I went though the replies but couldnt find anything.
​(Very sorry because I feel like I missed it..)

​Everyone seems to be stuck much further, meanwhile I just beat Shelly, and then fern. (Heather is currently missing)
​The counter guys says the power plant is my next goal.
​Well thats locked and I dont have a clue.

Alrighty guys. I went though the replies but couldnt find anything.

​(Very sorry because I feel like I missed it..)

​Everyone seems to be stuck much further, meanwhile I just beat Shelly, and then fern. (Heather is currently missing)

​The counter guys says the power plant is my next goal.

​Well thats locked and I dont have a clue.

- Actually you need to go to the cemetery up the left path of Corey's gym (Like Fern told you to). There you need to fight Cain

- After that go to Shelly's gym where you'll find Heather. Proceed south of the gym for more story events.

- Lots of shocking events happen, and you have to go into the psychiatric ward.

- After these events you'll have to go to the Underground through Opal Bridge.

And after the events in the Underground the Powerplant will be unlocked. Read carefully what everyone says since every says important things that help you progress.

Edited by Tartar
  • Upvote 1

Hello there. Sorry if I didn't search long enough in the forums but, is there a Name Rater in game? If so, where is it?

I know there is a Daycare too, but I haven't found the real tenants yet, after Team Meteor stole their shop. Where are they?

Edited by Shinki

- Actually you need to go to the cemetery up the left path of Corey's gym (Like Fern told you to). There you need to fight Cain

- After that go to Shelly's gym where you'll find Heather. Proceed south of the gym for more story events.

- Lots of shocking events happen, and you have to go into the psychiatric ward.

- After these events you'll have to go to the Underground through Opal Bridge.

And after the events in the Underground the Powerplant will be unlocked. Read carefully what everyone says since every says important things that help you progress.

Came back to thank you, I'm at the Wasteland now.

​Its weird, the cemetery was the first place I checked and he wasn't there at first..Could have sworn the bottom part wasn't there either.

​Reborn is frickin' awesome.

I've entered 7th street. I've talked to everybody and have also beat that old lady back at her house. Apparently Bennett is supposed to show up at that top right room, but I can't seem to trigger him.

EDIT: Also, the lady with the sick husband was not in her house, but she also wasn't in 7th street. And then she was back at her house when I checked again.

Edited by TLo

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, hopefully this is where I'm supposed to post this. I'm a little lost. I just beat Corey's gym, and watched the scene on the bridge, at which point Fern ran off. I'm having trouble figuring out where to go now to progress the story.

• 2 weeks later...