'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

I'm still stuck in the Grand Hall which I can't find 7th Street in Reborn City because there only got 6th & 8th Street... Please tell me the location. Tq.

Talk to your respective gang leader then go into a particular house in the Lapis Ward. I can be more specific if needed.

Talk to your respective gang leader then go into a particular house in the Lapis Ward. I can be more specific if needed.

Hey I'm having this same issue. I went to my gang leader(auqa) the same as in shoufu's playthrough here

at 4:30

but when I talk to the aqua gang leader I get entirely different dialogue: he tells me to meet up at the magma hideout for a raid. But I don't know where the magma hideout is; I went all around lapis looking for it too

Edited by spellcasters22

Hey I'm having this same issue. I went to my gang leader(auqa) the same as in shoufu's playthrough here

at 4:30

but when I talk to the aqua gang leader I get entirely different dialogue: he tells me to meet up at the magma hideout for a raid. But I don't know where the magma hideout is; I went all around lapis looking for it too

The magma hideout is all the way right of the grand stairway in an alley, you need to beat the magma leader before your leader will tell you about seventh street

I think my game is glitched... :

This guy won't go to sleep and turn into a block for me. He is totally unresponsive in every way

GtDjlpT.png

Even though I have sleeping powder in my jar

2swdCl0.png

I need him so i can move him down into his hole like this.

Gstc6aO.pngGoRvlRJ.png

I can't finish the puzzle unless he feels like turning into a block like all the others did without any issue

Is anyone able to provide a map of Route 1/all the side alcoves? I'm trying to work out which times I need Tauros and which times I need Bouffalant but I can't see whether the Bouffalant will do anything most of the time. I don't need the full solution - I actually like solving the puzzles - but this one's too much of a pain in the ass without it.

Just see whether there is a log in the direction Bouffalant is facing (and if you haven't moved it yet) (also look inside of forest entrances since Bouffalant can run in there) . You only need Bouffalant to move the log once, so it's not too much of a pain in the ass. Also bring 20 honey, or alternatively 20 candy/foods so Nyu gives you honey for a lower price.

There are a few people you need to talk to to find him, but they need to be talked to in a certain order. After one of them mentions Bennett, the dialogue of the next person you need to talk to changes, so just keeping talking to everyone.