'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

You can do that glitch in E15 as well. It requires Waterfalling to B2 of Ametrine, then strength glitching the rock to the west of the end of the pool. You go south, and boom, you're back in North Aventine woods, which is right were Route 1 is. Heading south you can quickly get back to Reborn City.

True. I forgot I actually did that in episode 15, but I recommend the spare earlier episode since I never tried to figure out if you could cut back through agate checkpoint after doing all of that. I was too worried about breaking the game at that stage.

right, been a while scince i was last here but i spent yet another 2 hours walking around trying to find out where to go.

i have defeated the ice gym (serra) and am looking for a medicine.

where to?

ive done that and got some potions and thats it.

there's nothing else there

im in there now and do you know i should go?

if it helps anymore, i took out the meteor grunts inside the cavern behind the pokemart

Edited by sum_1

if it helps anymore, i took out the meteor grunts inside the cavern behind the pokemart

medicine should be in that pokemart near tanzan cave when you get the medicine you have to go in that cave to get into hidden cove

You should return to Tanzan Cove.

I'm stuck again...

I beat the Cain's sister in Byxbysion Wasteland. I have no idea where to go now. P__P

EDIT: I remembered where to go, under the bridge in Peridot!

You know if you forget where to go in the future, going to the grand hall is always an option, where an NPC tells you what you should do

If you're talking about the Tangrowth in Jasper Ward, then you need to continue to explore the Beryl Ward (go West) and take out the in the Beryl Ward.

If you already did that though, then you would need to go to the Gym in the Beryl Ward, which should be located in the northern section of the Ward.

^And you need to unlock a secret room in the gym via a pipe puzzle in order to meet the gym leader

What color are you supposed to turn the pipes? I tried both all red and all blue. I just got to the gym arena. :/

Edit: NM just got it. xD Thanks. :)

Edited by Leafy

Hi guys, I'm kinda stuck at 7th street. So I was told to go there after I beat the 8th Gym leader, got access from the gang leader, beat every trainer in there including the rival gang leader, beat the old lady and talked to every person in there including El. But what do I do next?

Hi guys, I'm kinda stuck at 7th street. So I was told to go there after I beat the 8th Gym leader, got access from the gang leader, beat every trainer in there including the rival gang leader, beat the old lady and talked to every person in there including El. But what do I do next?

You have to talk to the people there in a specific order and then return to the healing area. Once you leave, the plot should progress.

You have to talk to the people there in a specific order and then return to the healing area. Once you leave, the plot should progress.

Mind spoiling me what exactly the order would be? I may have missed a clue along the way, there's so many npc's in 7th street.

Mind spoiling me what exactly the order would be? I may have missed a clue along the way, there's so many npc's in 7th street.

I can't remember the precise order, but it involves the junkyard dealer, the Order of Helix follower and a member of your Gang.