Official Reborn Pet Mascot Competition! [TBA Nominations]

Cowtao

>:3

It's time to settle this once and for all. For those who know me for awhile, I am Cowtao. One of the most prominent pets in Reborn and I constantly roll around, moo, and accepts cuddles, hugs, and ear scratches from common visitors and friends. But now, I want to aim for more self-indulgent and unquestionable rankings!

Of course, there are other pets out there in this land of Reborn. There is MagikarpKiller/GyaradosKiller, Godot who was Wolf a long time ago, Bluewolf, Soft Taco Bear, Sheep, Sparky the Jolteon, and Destructive Skitty. All of these people represent different heritages of animality and power but clearly i'm the best right?

That's where you come in. I want nominations to figure out who truly is the best Pet Mascot of Reborn and to represent Reborn as their fearless Animal for the gracious land Amethyst has bestowed upon us. Good luck to all! Moo~

Warning: Voting any other pet or animal besides Cowtao will result the severing and blunt excression of the hand or leg due to the Cow being hungry for votes. Omnomnomnom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember back when I was promoted up to a global mod? Ame referred to me as "everyone's favorite farm animal." Surely this isn't even a contest if it's already been decided in such a manner, so like everyone vote for me to prove me right and stuff.

This is discrimination against Cthulhuian Horror Beasts!!! WE ARE PETS TOO!!!!!! ((just because I have been known to cause Insanity doesn't mean I am not cuddly!!! Dragon-Squid things = Best Pets..))

UoQbxSR.jpg

Why won't you love me? I just want da cuddles. :(

No, not the Ameowl QQ

A vote for that cat is a vote for peanut butter! (Also a vote for tormenting Blind owo)

Onyx: I would stipulate that any mascot should be a Pokemon. Something cuddly and cute, to draw people in. I would nominate Sableye and Tyranitar, for I find myself torn between the two