A Fistful of Field Effects

Amethyst

Another Leader joining Team Meteor, hmm? Who knows who it could be, at this point... everyone has a hidden agenda, after all~

Also I'm liking that Secret Power now has new effects with the fields. Just in case you'd actually bother to use it. No one else will care but me

Also-also, yeah, the weakening of Ground moves is going to make Aya scary... unless you depended more on Psychic moves to beat her. That Drapion is going to be fun to take down on this field, though... if I'm assuming she'll still have it. (I'm going to assume that she will because Reborn is suffering.)

It's plausible that the gym leader that betrays you (as much as I hate the thought of it) is Shelly. We know something is going down with Heather, and when given an ultimatum between Heather's life or her continued loyalty to us it wouldn't surprise me to see her betray us. Reluctantly of course.

Very interesting field affects. That gives me an idea...

Now folks, Imagine creating moves that allow these kind of field affects to be used outside of the 'areas.' Next, allow major pokemon of that strategy knowing said moves. Finally, along with the pokemon of the strategy, give Zoroark access to these moves, and justify it's way of learning all the moves as 'Illusions.'

Have your competitive minds been blown yet? More 'long term' affects than Weather and 'Rooms.' Compelling, warp able, 'environments' with their own strengths and weaknesses. Whether this is possible or not, would this not be revolutionary?

Anyway, great challenges await.

The thought of what you said in the spoiler actually happening scares me a lot. Please don't give Ame ideas...

You think that'd be a bad thing? Think about it really. Apply how Burning and 'Corrosive' Field help out so much with Noel. Now imagine that for so many other Battles. Using 'The Darkness,' on Radomus, spreading Swamp terrain on Charolette. Along with that, thought they could just as easily put their own fields back up, likely more limited form now, they'd only have three other moves on that Poke. The possible strategies are endless.

Nope, not much I can do with my 6th gen only challenge against Kiki's field. I guess I could bust out the Vivillon for accuracy hijinks, but even that won't work against, like, HALF of her Pokemon because of Steadfast, Own Tempo, and of course Pure Power.

And Aya's field... EUGHHHHHHH

Edited by Eagleby18

Oh boy. Aya will be such a fun time...

I really like the Cave Field and I'm really scared of the Wasteland right now.

Also, another Leader is joining Team Meteor? There was even the first one? Or is that with including Leader's from previous seasons, because otherwise I have no idea who that might be.

Oh boy. Aya will be such a fun time...

I really like the Cave Field and I'm really scared of the Wasteland right now.

Also, another Leader is joining Team Meteor? There was even the first one? Or is that with including Leader's from previous seasons, because otherwise I have no idea who that might be.

I'm guessing she was referring to Corey?

As for the leader that betrays us... it could potentially be anyone - but I'm putting my two cents on Radomus, Titania or... Shelly? I honestly have no idea

Does anyone know what the heck is Radomus doing? Before we got Episode 11, the teaser showed him evily laughing while he holds the amethyst pendant and calls the main charater a fool.

So who's the traitor then?

It's Aya, the blue-green haired lady whom we haven't met yet that died in an explosion...

No wait. It's Luna! Someone HAD to mind control her.

Actually no. It's- err... nevermind. I give up.

Edit: Also did anyone notice Land's Wrath gets a boost in ashen beach? It may just be me, but i believe Zygarde will be there...In the aftergame :P

P.S. It may just be in case you get it from metronome or something, but still.

It.may be possible, but I think it's just for completion's sake, listing all moves for which it would make sense to affect the field in any way

It.may be possible, but I think it's just for completion's sake, listing all moves for which it would make sense to affect the field in any way

Similar to updating the game to 6th gen mechanics, no move, Poke's learnset, move description, or unattainable item should go without a description or proper setup.

• Support Squad

Oh, yeah, betraying leader speculation. We won't be getting to titnia and amaria till ep 15, seeing as we still have the meteor shindig to worry about, and Blake seems too obvious. I'd say Hardy or Aya, seeing as Aya is a hostage, they could coerce her then, or manipulate Hardy

Oy Ame, you really like Stealth Rocks huh? XD The Cave is definitely one of my favorites. I'm calling it now, (which is pretty obvious) that the Underwater will get a field effect. Mega Launcher's boost is 3x anyone?

yeah!!! all non water pokemon get KOed because they cant dive underwater!!! That would be the most evil thing ever.and very logic.because it would be stupid to fight underwater with non water pokemon.Something similar like the sky battles!!!restricted to only water pokemons

• Developers

Now folks, Imagine creating moves that allow these kind of field affects to be used outside of the 'areas.' Next, allow major pokemon of that strategy knowing said moves. Finally, along with the pokemon of the strategy, give Zoroark access to these moves, and justify it's way of learning all the moves as 'Illusions.'

Have your competitive minds been blown yet? More 'long term' affects than Weather and 'Rooms.' Compelling, warp able, 'environments' with their own strengths and weaknesses. Whether this is possible or not, would this not be revolutionary?

Interesting that you say that..

Isn't this already possible through manipulation of weather, pledge moves, and terrain moves?

Underwater field

Fire mons get KOed. Ground and Rock suffer 33% damage on entry.
Water types get 1/8 health restore each turn

Activates storm drain, water absorb, terravolt, nullifies turboblaze

Discharge KOes all active mons in the field

Pressure effect is doubled.

Spikes and Toxic spikes result to failure

The effects of Torrent are doubled.

Flying types lose their ground immunity

Will the cave and rocky field alternate?

Edited by nickcrash

I'm guessing she was referring to Corey?

As for the leader that betrays us... it could potentially be anyone - but I'm putting my two cents on Radomus, Titania or... Shelly? I honestly have no idea

Oh right... How could I forget about him? I just red his secret note by using ice path boulder glitch!

Also, random fact about the Anna and Radomus theory. Anna has a doll named Nostra.

Nostra - Radomus

Nostradomus

Boom!

Half Life 3 confirmed

• Upvote 2

Also, random fact about the Anna and Radomus theory. Anna has a doll named Nostra.

Nostra - Radomus

Nostradomus

Boom!

Half Life 3 confirmed

Radomus had the outfit anyway.

heavy breathing..."Anna I am your father"

Edited by nickcrash

Not sure about joining Team Meteor, but I am 97% sure there will be a plot twist that he's Anna and Noel's father. I mean come on, aside from his interest in the Amethyst Pendant, you can actually see the family resemblance. And he has a tragic dead wife backstory to match the kid's tragic dead mom backstory.

I don't know why I think I'm original when I think of these things to myself knowing good and well that someone else here is thinking of it too =/

yeah!!! all non water pokemon get KOed because they cant dive underwater!!! That would be the most evil thing ever.and very logic.because it would be stupid to fight underwater with non water pokemon.Something similar like the sky battles!!!restricted to only water pokemons

Uhh... it wouldn't be all that logical. I mean yeah usually water pokemon live at the bottom of the sea but that shouldn't stop for example a dragon to be able to fight under water. There are plenty of tales of dragons being able to enter and exit the depths of water at will and they don't all have to be sea dragons. I mean lets not be too realistic here. It is pokemon after all.