Shiny

Mega Altaria (New Version):

Normal

Shiny

Alternate Shiny (Rainbows)

Credits:

Front sprites from Lopunny, Altaria and Pidgeot from Pokemon Showdown

Just some ORAS megas sprites I made ^_^

Can these sprites be used in the game? Which other (ORAS) mega sprites need to be made?

Edited by Nova

Hmmm what about a post game battle on Helix House with Mega Bird Jesus?

A war starts between the Helix House and Team Meteor, final battle of the game is a triple battle with you, Helix member with Mega Bird Jesus and Helix member with Mega Lord Helix on one side and Solaris, Sirius and Lin on the other. Oh wait that'd be too easy to win

As far as the colours go it looks a bit out. The reds, blues and yellows look too dark, and the tan plumage on the back sprite looks too light. It should be more like what that plumage looks like on the front sprite.

Otherwise it looks really good.

On a side note, am I the only one who fails to get why people are making all these Jesus references when talking about Mega Pidgeot? O.o

EDIT: also @OP make Mega Lopunny next <3

How can you fail to understand the greatness of Bird Jesus??? Also why don't look on the Internet or something?

Praise the almighty Bird Jesus and our savior, Lord Helix.

(Devil's advocate powers, activate!)

I think the proportions are kinda off. The wings need to be bigger and the body needs to be smaller, and a lot of different parts need reshaping. At the moment, it looks too much like an edit of a regular Pidgeot sprite to me.

It's a nice start, though!

(Devil's advocate powers, activate!)

I think the proportions are kinda off. The wings need to be bigger and the body needs to be smaller, and a lot of different parts need reshaping. At the moment, it looks too much like an edit of a regular Pidgeot sprite to me.

It's a nice start, though!

The sprite is already almost at max size, and decreasing the size of everything else just to make the wings a tad larger doesn't seem like a good idea to me. And i'm lazy

Also, Mega Gallade!

Screenie of ingame Mega Gallade, swapped the sprite with normal Gallade cuz no mega stone yet :(

On a side note, am I the only one who fails to get why people are making all these Jesus references when talking about Mega Pidgeot? O.o

EDIT: also @OP make Mega Lopunny next <3

Lopunny's up next! ^^

Edited by Nova

How can you fail to understand the greatness of Bird Jesus??? Also why don't look on the Internet or something?

Praise the almighty Bird Jesus and our savior, Lord Helix.

Took me a while, but I managed to track down the origin of the whole "bird Jesus" thing... I wasn't aware of it! And honestly, I don't find it to be funny at all... :/

EDIT: Yay can't wait to see Lopunny :D

Edited by Tomas Elliot

It's not meant to be funny. Bird Jesus is our savior!!!
I believe you've also seen this reference in "order of the Helix" in 7th street.
Search for Twitch plays Pokemon, which is a social experiment on whether people can finish the game by working all together at the same time, with actions being... chat commands! (I'm posting this in case you just found out about Pidgeot and for the others who didn't know).

May Helix bring us happiness...

Mega Lopunny is done!

This one's back sprites were by far the hardest as I had to make everything from scratch. I had no references like I had with normal Pidgeot or Gallade, as regular Lopunny looks way different from its Mega form. Anyways, here it is:

Whaddya think?

The backsprites neck should be a little thicker IMO.

Going back to mega Gallade, it's arms are wrong. It doesn't have elbows, instead the joint between the blade and the arm functions as it's elbow.

I've reworked Gallade and improved Lopunny. The newest versions of all sprites can now be found on the first post!

Edited by Nova

Making the fluffiness is going to be difficult, but i'll do my best ;)

You could just make a shortcut with mega Altaria and 'splice' in Whimsicott cotton, then 'rainbow-ize' it, especially in the back sprite.

Also, is Mega Sceptile done/close to complete?

Edited by TurboAura

You could just make a shortcut with mega Altaria and 'splice' in Whimsicott cotton, then 'rainbow-ize' it, especially in the back sprite.

Also, is Mega Sceptile done/close to complete?

Thanks for the tip. I'll do mega Sceptile after Altaria is done ^_^

Queen of Fluff, and now Terra's new pet, Mega Altaria!

Both front sprites have suffered some pixel loss/slight recoloring due to resizing. I have attempted to fix these errors, but if you still find something that doesn't seem right, feel free to point it out.