Pokemon Reborn Let's Play!

ButteryButters_

Hello people of Reborn, I wanted to share with you my upcoming Let's Play of Pokemon Reborn Episode 13! Currently released is episode 0 where I ask you guys and my subscribers for what type starter you want me to pick! The voting is closed and a Type has won! Recording will commence shortly! I will have episode 1 unlisted just for you guys but the rest of the videos will start releasing on the 21st :D Thanks for all the feedback and support!

Episode 0 Below

Episode 1

This Let's Play is special in one way: No episodes of it are going live until November 20 (or earlier depending on the amount I record). The reason for this is because I am going on vacation for the 20th for 10 days to visit my nephew for his first birthday. This videos will release while I am gone so my subscribers don't miss out on the regular schedule.

You may be wondering why I am even posting this if you guys won't see a video for 30 32 days? Well I am recording these in bulk and I thought it would be cool if I posted my progress in here with some screenshots to tide you guys over until then. I will not spoil my videos, lucky defeats or clutch victories will not be posted, for those I want you to watch. But I will keep you updated on my progress.

One more reason to give this another look? I need nicknames and lots of them. I plan on training backups and rotations. The people who comment on my videos regularly get first dibs but for each person that comments on this post I will also nickname my Pokemon for you guys. Or if you prefer go ahead and leave nickname suggestions for specific pokemon or just names in general.

So thank you guys for reading this lengthy post and I hope to see you guys through my adventures in Reborn! Take care people!

VOTING WINNER (Voting now closed, additional votes will not be taken into account)

Fire: 24

Water: 18

Grass: 18

No Prefence: 3

Forum Nicknames:

Submitted Nicknames

Celestial (Forum Post, 1st name)

Ark (Forum Post, 2nd Name from Arkhidon)

Birdemic (Forum Post 3rd name from Damage)

Krim (Forum Post 4th Name from DragonMasterKrim)

Azery (Forum Post 5th Name from Can't Type)

Gaunt (Forum Post 6th Name, Steel Type Only from Gaunt)

Jericho (Forum Post 7th Name)

Sheep (Forum Post 8th Name)

Faust (Forum Post 9th Name)

From Ashes (Forum Post 10th Fire Type Only from AuthorReborn)

Assigned Nicknames:

None Yet

Reserved Nicknames. These are the names of my closest Youtube and Twitter friends, typically their mascots:

Shinx = Beck - for my good friend Burakki_xy

Male Ralts = Galladiator - for my friend Jon/Boston520

Pawniard/Bisharp (If available) = Mr. Defiant - for my friend Bisharp2Queen4

Murkrow/Honchkrow = Abe - for my good friend Pokegamer

Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo = Juandisimo - for my good friend JuancitoMarvel

Vulpix/Ninetails = Artie or Kaysie - for my good friend Trainer Artie/GoodGirlWooper

Whimscott = The Star - for my good friend TheSolaceStar

Talonflame = (I know not obtainable yet) = Demonic - for my good friend DemonicKiddo

Edited by ButteryButters_

I look forward to watching this. And to assist, check this out: the pronunciation guide.

When (because you certainly must) choose a grass starter, do not pick Chikorita nor Bulbasaur, as both can be obtained later. Someone else may need to back this, but starters that can be obtained later include: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Piplup, Tepig, and Chespin.

I wish you great luck!

Edit: Bulbasaur not obtainable except as a starter.

Edited by Arkhidon

Hey there! I hope you do good with your LP! Be sure to hit us up when you begin, cause i am really interested in watching it :D

A poke after me would be great.

Happy playing! :)

I will definetly hit you guys up when I begin :D And your name has been added to the OP :D

I look forward to watching this. And to assist, check this out: the pronunciation guide.

When (because you certainly must) choose a grass starter, do not pick Chikorita nor Bulbasaur, as both can be obtained later. Someone else may need to back this, but starters that can be obtained later include: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Piplup, Tepig, and Chespin.

I wish you great luck!

Thanks for the info :D I was not considering use either of thos as my grass starters either way so that works out lol

I think Bulbasaur was replaced by Chickorita. Also if you get a flying type name it Birdemic in honor of the greatest movie.... hahahahaha of all time hahahaha.

*terrible memories of that movie brought up from the past*

Anyways, good luck on the lp! Ill be watching so feel free to ask if you need any help with any certain parts and ill do my best.

Also for the nickname, just go with krim please.

I think Bulbasaur was replaced by Chickorita. Also if you get a flying type name it Birdemic in honor of the greatest movie.... hahahahaha of all time hahahaha.

I have never seen that move but its added :D Thank you for the name and the info :D

According to the Poke location guide, Bulbasaur is no longer obtainable except as a starter. Also, Butters, could go with the name Ark for the Poke instead? That is my preference, though either works.

And name is changed :D

*terrible memories of that movie brought up from the past*

Anyways, good luck on the lp! Ill be watching so feel free to ask if you need any help with any certain parts and ill do my best.

Also for the nickname, just go with krim please.

If I need help I will make sure to ask though I am trying to run through Blind (After Shade's Gym, thats the farthest I have gotten)

As for the nickname I added it to the OP :D Thanks for the post :D

The reception so far has been great you guys :D Hopefully I will get a definitive vote soon so I can start my recordings :D

Another LP huh? Good luck i guess (you'll need it ^_^). I hope it will be better than the shofu one (he complained about the game 75% of the time). If you ever use a Steel Pokemon please name it Gaunt

I'm interested mate

Good luck and have fun(if there is any MUAHAHAHAHAHAH ;-)

Haha thank you, I will try to have fun but there are times when I play Reborn that my sanity slips away :D

Another LP huh? Good luck i guess (you'll need it ^_^). I hope it will be better than the shofu one (he complained about the game 75% of the time). If you ever use a Steel Pokemon please name it Gaunt

I would like a steel type, it would make poison much easier to deal with lol. I am thinking either Klink early game or wait it out for either Magnemite or Aron (Probably Magnemite, I found a shiny one in my first playthrough and I am thirsty for another one xD)

Also about the complaining I might complain occasionally, especially once I face Taka and HIS BLEELPING BLEEP OF A BLEEPING CHATOT annoying Chatot xD

I refuse to watch anything made by someone with a South Park icon. South Park is my most hated TV show of all time. A little off topic, I know. But I needed to vent about how much I hate South Park after seeing that icon.

Edited by Ringabel

I refuse to watch anything made by someone with a South Park icon. South Park is my most hated TV show of all time. A little off topic, I know. But I needed to vent about how much I hate South Park after seeing that icon.

Was this post something that really need to be made in this thread? It's hateful about something the original poster identifies himself with, this thread is about his LP, and it could have been said via PM.

If you want to speed up the game, this thread can help you do that.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4191

I already know how to speed up the game but thank you for the help anyway :D It'll be useful when doing offscreen grinding. Thanks again :D

Thats fine you don't have to watch if you don't want to. Butters has been my nickname since middle school. It actually started as a football joke, I couldn't catch so they called me Butters. A week later Butters Very Own Episode aired and I look rather like him IRL so the name stuck and I have been using it as my handle since I started Youtube 3 years ago (1 year on my current channel)

I am sorry you won't watch simply because of my chosen icon and mascot but that is of course your choice. Thanks for giving the topic a looksee anyway.

Was this post something that really need to be made in this thread? It's hateful about something the original poster identifies himself with, this thread is about his LP, and it could have been said via PM.

That's ok I understand, South Park is controversial. I am not upset by it at all :D

Where is the "dislike" button when you need it? I don't want to sound offensive (and start an argument) but South Park is one of my favorite shows (like top 3)

Where is the "dislike" button when you need it? I don't want to sound offensive (and start an argument) but South Park is one of my favorite shows (like top 3)

Again its alright I really don't mind lol. Better not to fuel any potential flames lol

Keep the thread on-topic. If there's a problem...

Again thanks for the support but I don't mind :D Thanks all of you for the support of this its means alot to me that so many of you are looking forward to this :D

Alright, it's already been covered by Jericho (thanks for that) but I'm going to "officially" step in and say that we don't discriminate on the basis of avatars, or anything else here. I don't particularly like South Park either, but that doesn't make it ok for me to dismiss the content that this guy is working hard to create on the basis of that.

Alright, it's already been covered by Jericho (thanks for that) but I'm going to "officially" step in and say that we don't discriminate on the basis of avatars, or anything else here. I don't particularly like South Park either, but that doesn't make it ok for me to dismiss the content that this guy is working hard to create on the basis of that.

Haha thank you man :D I completely understand of course why people dislike South Park so much. Even I find it irritating at times personally but I love Butters lol.

The voting is still way to close for me to start the recordings though. Water is just barely edging Grass with Fire hanging not 5 votes away. I think I will give it until Tuesday or Wednesday unless one type really takes off tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT

Thank you to the Mod who deleted my accidental double post :P Brain fart right there lol.

Name a Fire type "From Ashes"

Sure thing :D I will probably name the Litleo that if Fire doesn't win the vote :P

EDIT

The voting is alot tighter then I imagined. 19 Fire 18 Water and 17 Grass. I am giving the voting until tomorrow I think then on Wednesday I will record like the first 3 episodes. I won't be about the record Thursday Friday or Saturday. Thursday and Friday are coop days and Saturday I need to record Leaf Green since that is my channel's main series at the moment. On Sunday I need to record leaf green but I will likely have time to do some more Reborn then :D

EDIT 2:

RECORDING 1 IS DONE! EDITING AND RENDERING NOW

NEW TEAM MEMBERS

ChimStat_zps409e2cc4.jpg

DoofStat_zpsc62e464d.jpg

MeowStat_zpsa2fc7900.jpg

EPISODE 1

• 3 months later...

Hello people, sorry for the complete and utter silence. My PC got a rather malicious virus I couldn't use my PC for 3 months and the forums aren't that great on mobile so I couldn't update you guys to let you know. I will update you on the status of the LP once I get around to recording some more.