How do you like your popcorn?

Pocky

I'm here eating kettle popcorn and i wonder, how does Reborn like their popcorn?
Feel free to share, whether you like to slather them in butter or have it lightly salted with chocolate drizzled on it.

Without all the shit loads of butter people put on it, Popcorn is actually decently healthy, it most certainly isn't the worst thing for you. Also, I eat way more popcorn than your average joe. Like I eat TONS XD. Get this microwavable stuff that has canola oil, with a slight dash of butter. It is heaven.....*drools thinking about it*

Looks like someone posted from a mobile device. See if you can't delete one of those duplicate posts.

I'll take care of that. Normal users can't delete their own posts, and this isn't in "predict the next person to post" so obviously Zeph doesn't have mod powers here.

I stopped eating popcorn like 5 years ago, the same time i stopped going to cinemas actually (i ate it only there) but at the time i liked it plain without butter (that thing will kill you)

1. Slightly burned, with a little butter. For whatever reason, the slight char taste is part of my palate.

2. Caramel Corn w/ Peanuts

3. Cheese Corn

4. Jiffy Pop

5. "Snickers" Gourmet Popcorn.

...............................................................................................Maybe I eat Popcorn a little too much.