Pokemon: Zero Alliance event!

Amethyst

Obligatory question: What happens if all the cores' point values are already used in the auctions?

Let's say that there's 18 of the cores just for example's sake. What happens when you get to the last types; water, bug and steel, and all 18 point values have already been spent on the prior 15 types?

• Administrators

Where do I sign up?

Just set your allegiance in your profile. The field's already there, and that's really all there is to it!

Obligatory question: What happens if all the cores' point values are already used in the auctions?

Let's say that there's 18 of the cores just for example's sake. What happens when you get to the last types; water, bug and steel, and all 18 point values have already been spent on the prior 15 types?

Good question. In that case no alliance would have those types. Of course they could possibly be reintroduced in future auctions.

• Administrators

Can i still buy a Zero Core even if i don't join an alliance?

Oh my! Core scalpers! I like it!

That said if you're still holding the core by the time the auction roles around it'll be reabsorbed into the store, so if you don't sell it it'll just be a waste of money for you.

Seems fascinating. I have some questions though.

1) Is there any limit in how many members each alliance can have?

2) Will each alliance have a subforum that can only be accessed by its members (or are the strategies open for everyone to see)?

3) Is "Obtainable pokemon in Reborn" an acceptable tier/restriction?
4) Any limit on the challenges issued per day/week?

5) When facing an alliance that does not own a specific type (eg Ghost), can someone have "no Ghost types" as a restriction?

• Administrators

Seems fascinating. I have some questions though.

1) Is there any limit in how many members each alliance can have?

2) Will each alliance have a subforum that can only be accessed by its members (or are the strategies open for everyone to see)?

3) Is "Obtainable pokemon in Reborn" an acceptable tier/restriction?

4) Any limit on the challenges issued per day/week?

5) When facing an alliance that does not own a specific type (eg Ghost), can someone have "no Ghost types" as a restriction?

1- No limit!

2- Afraid not, because even if that existed people could just temporarily switch into the alliance to see it and then switch out

3- Sure, that's quite clear

4- No limit!

5- I may not be understanding you entirely, but, if someone lays a restriction on a specific peripheral type then the other party should also be allowed to make a similar restriction. So (assuming neither player's alliance has ghost or dark) p1 says no ghost types, p2 could also say no dark type. That way each person gets 1 peripheral type-ban. Is that a bit clearer?

I might be nitpicking, but do you mean that when p1 says "no Ghost" and p2 says "no Dark", does it mean that both players can't use Ghost or Dark, or that p1 can't use Dark (but can Ghost) and vice versa?

Other than that, we're perfectly clear. Thanks :)

Something I didn't see mentioned which I'm curious about: After you challenge someone, they set the rules for the battle, sure. But if you don't like those rules your foe set, can you withdraw your challenge or are you forced to go with it?

Considering that Ghost/Dark example above, when is the challenger allowed to set some rules of his own, like saying No Dark-types in response to No Ghost-types like in the example above? Only when the foe forbids usage of a certain type during the match or ...?

If someone without PO challenges someone, can they ask for the match to be held on Showdown or something? I don't think the platform would matter that much after all. And no, I can't get PO :(

How do we actually challenge someone? Via PM or something?

So we just pick an alliance and that's all there is to joining? We don't have to ask for anyone's permission or anything?

Something I didn't see mentioned which I'm curious about: After you challenge someone, they set the rules for the battle, sure. But if you don't like those rules your foe set, can you withdraw your challenge or are you forced to go with it?

Considering that Ghost/Dark example above, when is the challenger allowed to set some rules of his own, like saying No Dark-types in response to No Ghost-types like in the example above? Only when the foe forbids usage of a certain type during the match or ...?

If someone without PO challenges someone, can they ask for the match to be held on Showdown or something? I don't think the platform would matter that much after all. And no, I can't get PO :(

How do we actually challenge someone? Via PM or something?

So we just pick an alliance and that's all there is to joining? We don't have to ask for anyone's permission or anything?

In order,

Not sure about 1 or 2, but for 3 challenges can be done on Showdown or elsewhere like 3DS Wifi -- just make sure you save logs or have some form of proof to confirm results. You can challenge someone however you like so long as both parties are in agreement on the terms. Finally, just pick an alliance to join, that's all there is to it.

• Administrators

Blind got the others but for these:

Yes, a challenger is free to decline the terms, withdrawing the challenge (even if just until they figure out a way to beat it)

I should clarify that in rulebook though.

The challenger sets rules only when specific bans are involved. If the challenged player decides they want to get rid of something specific like a type or a pokemon, then the challenger has the opportunity to do the same. That way the power is, for the most part, even on each side.

• Support Squad

Didn't read all of the other posts, but in case nobody has asked already~

Can there only be these 6 Alliances? Meaning like... can we make our own alliances? or are the six users who are currently alliance leaders the only people with the right and privilege to create an alliance ;D

We just picked em up first.