Cult Wars 2 [Night 3]

Bazaro

@NickCrash

I never meant to say that I suspect you of being scum, I only meant to say that under the circumstances, it's impossible to completely exonerate you as you claim.

I also purposely exaggerated my "decide whether or not to vote you". I just wanted to see how you would react in response~

My vote won't change, it'll stay on Jelly

• Global Mods

Matt, we don’t have mafia in this game.

I’m confused, am I supposed to keep my vote where it is or did we decide to lynch AL instead?

Apologies for not responding until now, but I’ve been kinda busy irl.

28 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

The balance in the force has been shifted.

The current standings.

4 Nicki - (Nick, Nano, Jelly, Sopheria)

5 AL - (Caimie, Drago, Lykos, AL, Kiet)

3 (or 4) Jelly - (Nicki, Ali, Bok)

If I pull my vote:

Nicki is maf, double lynch

or 

Nicki is mayor, we test Sophie's claim and 

Jelly flips drunk --> shoot Ali 

Jelly flips maf --> still get a maf lynched and we know Sophie is maf 

@NickCrash Yes? 

Tell me why we should lynch our Roleblocker? That wouldn't make sense, if he is still town alligned.

ok but really pls donut kill me Nick, I been a good boy tryna help with my meager abilities

and since the Nicki vs Person voted by Nicki strat seems to be falling out of favor, lemme adjust my role to someone who is maybe possibly probably a cultist

[Unvote] Jelly

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Tell me why we should lynch our Roleblocker? That wouldn't make sense, if he is still town alligned.

3 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Thought experiment. Also why I asked.

Also, weren't u the person who said we can't trust Jelly to not be roleblocker?

8 minutes ago, cicada said:

Matt, we don’t have mafia in this game.

I’m confused, am I supposed to keep my vote where it is or did we decide to lynch AL instead?

Apologies for not responding until now, but I’ve been kinda busy irl.

Cult = maf

Also if you put your vote on AL we could test your claim without your lynch.

???????????????????????

We don't have to have the person Nicki votes for on the tie.

Cause the Mayor decides who dies on a tie to begin with.

And i guess that the phase change would tell us, that the Mayor decides on the lynch, which might happen, when the Mayor decided on it in the night or on the phasechange to Day.

Well nothing to change here now. Goodbye Anti-Loser 👋

Day 2 comes to an end.

The City was in uproar, screams filled the streets looking for the cultists behind the madness!

"It's them! They're the cultist behind this all!" one voice proclaimed. Many agreed but suspected others as well.

In the end however, it was Anti-loser who was sent to meet his maker. They were a Red Cult Recruit.

Newt died of inactivity. They were also a Red Cult Recruit.

DigitalAmber is warned for not posting or voting.

1 - Jelly 

2 - Anti-loser, a Red Cult Recruit [D2]

3 - Newt, a Red Cult Recruit [D2]

4 - Chickens, the Red Cult Spy [D1]

5 - Nano4

6 - Astra, the Red Cult Watcher [N0]

7 - Aldo, the Mason [N0]

8 - NickCrash

9 - PurpleCicada

10 - Caimie

11 - Bok Choi, the Celebrity

12 - LykosHand

13 - Alistair

14 - Dragoknight

15 - Sopheria

16 - Arch, the Blue Cult Watcher [N1]

17 - Kiet

18 - DigitalAmber

A single lifeless form hung over one of the sought Cult hideouts the following morning. It was recognized as Alistair. They were the Blue Cult Leader.

Day 3 is here. Remember to post and vote!

1 - Jelly 

2 - Anti-loser, a Red Cult Recruit [D2]

3 - Newt, a Red Cult Recruit [D2]

4 - Chickens, the Red Cult Spy [D1]

5 - Nano4

6 - Astra, the Red Cult Watcher [N0]

7 - Aldo, the Mason [N0]

8 - NickCrash

9 - PurpleCicada

10 - Caimie

11 - Bok Choi, the Celebrity

12 - LykosHand

13 - Alistair, the first Blue Cult Leader [N2]

14 - Dragoknight

15 - Sopheria

16 - Arch, the Blue Cult Watcher [N1]

17 - Kiet

18 - DigitalAmber

sorry for not responding to your questions from yesterday 😞

i only knew alistair was a cult leader, but not which cult he lead

tonight I learned lykoshand is a cult apprentice 😄 but idk which cult either 😓

[eliminate] lykoshand

1 minute ago, Sopheria said:

sorry for not responding to your questions from yesterday 😞

i only knew alistair was a cult leader, but not which cult he lead

tonight I learned lykoshand is a cult apprentice 😄 but idk which cult either 😓

[eliminate] lykoshand

Hopefully lykos is the blue cult apprentice who was promoted to cult leader, if we can kill off blue cult there shouldn’t be many red cult members

[elimina] lykos

BLUE CULT

Scenario1

N0: Recruit

N1: Upgrade recruit into Apprentice

N2: i) Recruit 

ii) Upgrade Spy into Assassin

Scenario2

N0: Upgrade Spy into Apprentice

N1: Recruit

N2: Upgrade Recruit into Assassin

Given they didn't perish with the dead of Alistair, they spent 1 night into upgrading a member into Apprentice. 

@Bazaro if the Cult Leader is killed by the vigilante, do they get a chance to do their NA? (Recruit or Upgrade)?
If they don't, then the Blue Cult has 2 members (Leader + Spy OR Leader + Recruit)

One of those 2 scenarios happened.

RED CULT

N0: Recruit

N1: Recruit

N2: Recruit

Given I've killed the Watcher N0, we lynched the Spy D1, and we found 2 recruits dead now, this is the only possible scenario for this cult.

Right now they are 2, unless Jelly blocked the leader.

I hereby ask the trapper (if applicable) to keep watch at my house. No need for doctor yet.

I believe the first Red Cult Leader to be Nicki. Obviously, one of her recruits was the Mayor, most likely, Anti.

I'd place an early vote on her, but we should definitely bring all our cards to the table. 

They can't have got both @Sopheria and @Jelly

We can lynch Lykos today, and I'm shooting Nicki 😄

@Nano4

I don't think he could be the Red one, based on what I wrote above.

However, I'd like someone to check my logic, because I just thought of it, and am yet not 100% sure.

[Eliminate] Lykos+Hand

Damn you Lykos, the moment I doubt myself, people find you guilty again

Ok well Soph was correct, so it can be assumed Jelly is trustworthy as well (at least for the moment)
Ali dying without other members of his cult dying means he had used an action N0 and N1 to promote an Apprentice before dying, killing my theory from yesterday, and proving that as of the beginning of the last night, Nick is still the vigilante. 
And Nick did exactly what he said he would so yay Nick.
Ali's somewhat flawed defense of Nicki last day still makes me suspect her for being either the aforementioned apprentice or at least a member of the blue cult, so as such that is where my vote will go for n- 

Just kidding Soph came across some gud stuff

[Eliminate] Lykos

@NickCrash Cult leader actions go after vig actions, according to the roleorder list so I would assume no?

24 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Bazaro if the Cult Leader is killed by the vigilante, do they get a chance to do their NA? (Recruit or Upgrade)?
If they don't, then the Blue Cult has 2 members (Leader + Spy OR Leader + Recruit)

Baz already confirmed that last dayphase.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:08 PM, CrimsonDragon21 said:

If you really are the Vigilante Nick, shoot Alistair this nightphase. Your Action Happens before the Cult Leaders Action, meaning He won't be able to recruit or promote anyone today. Also the Cult Apprentice would only promote to Cult Leader at the end of the nightphase. @Bazaro Pls confirm that. Meaning that the Cult would be a standstill for this night.

He responded with yes.

Also there are things that we have to consider. Who got roleblocked? Who was the person who was likely to be converted the last dayphase by the Red Cult? Did they even go for the convertion or did they promote someone to be an Apprentice?

If noone got roleblocked, it is safely to assume Jelly got converted the previous nightphase (and maybe promoted this nightphase).

The Prime Subjects to me are rn, Drago, Jelly and Nicki, with Nicki being the Cult Leader basing it off on the persons, who got converted, and Caimies shoutout on Anti-Losers behaviour.

There is also a chance of Nick being converted. So wouldn't the safer turn of events be, Lynch Nicki, see what she pops off at, and tell NickCrash to shoot Lykos (he won't be able to, if he got converted).

With the Blue Apprentice bared out, he has no way to escape anymore, while the Red Cult still has basically Leader + Apprentice. Just a thought, which might probably be wrong.

19 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Ok well Soph was correct, so it can be assumed Jelly is trustworthy as well (at least for the moment)

Wrong. Look above what i said. Without knowing that someone got roleblocked today, we can't be certain.

As Nick suggested, i think it's best for us to present everything we know to close out this game.

On my Part:

On 10/11/2019 at 5:53 PM, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I love you 3000. 

Whoever is my counterpart.
I am utterly disappointed 😞

jk i love you

The statistics are worth noting.

We are 11 in total.
4 are cult
1 is vig
1 is granny (still not visited, except for Aido (probably))
Total: 6/11 (:eyes:)

As for the remaining 5:
I know Bok is the celebrity. I don't know if he's culted or not. 
Same applies for Jelly and his status as the Drunk.
Same applies for Sopheria (and red cult) and her status as the Cop.
Either way, they are not the cult leader(s).

Between Jelly and Sopheria, only 1 of them can have been turned yesterday.

I'm pretty sure we don't have a Mayor or a Dreamer.
The Dreamer has given no info, ever, thus I believe they were either culted early, or is a very inactive person (like Amber)
Since Amber is quite inactive, I doubt they have been culted yet. They are def not the cultist, because that person has been active.

Given no cult has tried to reach me, they are afraid of the Trapper. Thus I believe this person was still active till N3.
As for the Lovers, I'm afraid Kiet's alone in this. If he isn't, the other lover should come out NOW, and visit each other during the night.

@CrimsonDragon21

Kiet, focus.

The Red Cult had only 1 person last Day Phase. All they could do was Recruit.

They don't have an Apprentice yet.

The Blue Cult has an Apprentice, because they didn't die along with Alistair.

Sopheria has given us Lykos as the Blue Apprentice. We lynch him today, and I shoot Nicki, to ensure she's not going to cult me.

What? I've said that i'm not in any cult guys and i'm helping town to......
Hm, i have no escape from this right? Can't we make a deal or something 😅? Hehe, guys? Guys???

Smh i can't even be a leader of one cult for one day

[Eliminate] LykosHand

Well it makes things easier, cause when Lykos dies, all of the Blue Cult members will also be revealed.

So one enemy down, i guess.

Also Nick don't mind what i just wrote, cause i thought we are somehow already on Day4.

Meaning i added another recruit to the red team.

It's ok don't worry 😉

But Sophiera it's strange that you ask me those things. Why should i tell you that? Oh, don't tell me that you joined the red cult, because you're exposing yourself too much with that post in my opinion 👀

I think Nicki might be the leader of the red cult like you said Nick and i'm sure one between Sophiera and Jelly joined the red cult. That's what i can say.