Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Will the Obtainables-list be updated some time? Also, did you axe Drilbur already, or is it now rare/ jackpot? I haven't got it from the machine even once in 3.0.2.

I gotta ask, since I've definitely missed it. Where is this Pokemon dispenser? I've got some credits to burn and wouldn't mind getting a Feebas. With Milotic and Venusaur on the team, I'd have some decent bulk.

While I'm at it, I might as well ask another question. I'm trying to track down the bosses Pokemon. I've found Clefable and Azumarill, but I'm having a difficult time finding the other two. Think anyone could give me a hand in tracking them down?

Edited by Antilegend

I gotta ask, since I've definitely missed it. Where is this Pokemon dispenser? I've got some credits to burn and wouldn't mind getting a Feebas. With Milotic and Venusaur on the team, I'd have some decent bulk.

In Blackview Pokemon centers. There's a monitor below the credit shop. That's the Random Pokemon Dispenser, which I have called Pokemon Dispenser Machine.

Edit: The other two of his Pokemon and their locations:

Wigglytuff is at the top of Silver Rise, the part where you first met Tristan. Togekiss is in Blackview City, on the same rooftop as Scarlett was during the invasion.

Edited by Zargerth

• Global Mods

While I'm at it, I might as well ask another question. I'm trying to track down the bosses Pokemon. I've found Clefable and Azumarill, but I'm having a difficult time finding the other two. Think anyone could give me a hand in tracking them down?

Togekiss is on the roof of the sky tower. Wigglytuff is on the peak of Silver Rise.

well caz did say in episode 4 their will be a shop where u can use credits for evolutionary items. im pretty sure that it will be in this future shop.

here is an link related to one of my earlier posts. the image before had an error

http://imgur.com/kY7S10D

Edited by Jmanultrax1

• Developers

Will the Obtainables-list be updated some time? Also, did you axe Drilbur already, or is it now rare/ jackpot? I haven't got it from the machine even once in 3.0.2.

I thought I had updated this list. I'll fix it now. I'm actually considering making an obtainable Pokemon thread quite soon, dedicated to helping people find a particular 'mon they're looking for. This will of course be similar to Rejuv and Reborn's obtainable guides.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 1

(sorry for bad English)

I have a problem with ability capsules. I used one on my Jigglypuff that has friend guard(hidden ability) to change it to competitive(second ability). But it keeps switches between cute charm(first ability) and friend guard and never changes it to competitive. I know that this game's ability capsule works differently than Reborn's. Is there any problem or bug? Can someone help me? T.T

(sorry for bad English)

I have a problem with ability capsules. I used one on my Jigglypuff that has friend guard(hidden ability) to change it to competitive(second ability). But it keeps switches between cute charm(first ability) and friend guard and never changes it to competitive. I know that this game's ability capsule works differently than Reborn's. Is there any problem or bug? Can someone help me? T.T

Ability capsule randomly switches to either other ability. I had to reset several times before I got Contrary on my Malamar, so just keep trying.

Ability capsule randomly switches to either other ability. I had to reset several times before I got Contrary on my Malamar, so just keep trying.

How do you even evolve Inkay in Reborn etc? You can hardly hold your PC upside down :>

Edited by Sohn der Höhe

• Developers

How do you even evolve Inkay in Reborn etc? You can hardly hold your PC upside down :>

You could always try...

I have a laptop, so it wasn't all that hard for me.

In all seriousness:

You have to "cancel" the evolution right before it's complete.

• Developers

it would actually be really cool if you could use the everstone like an evolutionary stone in order to evolve inkay

Actually that would be quite neat. I'll look into it.

Actually that would be quite neat. I'll look into it.

Might need some NPC to tell you that or else there's no way to know except by consulting the forums or experimenting. Well, you could say we experiment all the time but still XD

Edited by Pandalex12

• Developers

No. Its a reference to the most previous announcement. For example, the thread will soon be called v3.0.2 [insert something Mightyena related here].

Edit: I understand that before it appeared slightly misleading. I've changed the thread name to hopefully clarify suspicions.

Edited by Caz

Which of the Choice Items should I choose, I can't decide. Also, where do is this Jawline Joe? "North-West" yes, but I seriously spent the last 30 minutes speaking to every NPC in the West side of Blackview, but still couldn't find them.

Which of the Choice Items should I choose, I can't decide. Also, where do is this Jawline Joe? "North-West" yes, but I seriously spent the last 30 minutes speaking to every NPC in the West side of Blackview, but still couldn't find them.

Choice Items it depends on what kind of team you are running. Choice Scarf is nice for everyone but really only useful against trainers that have higher level pokemon so really only admins, gym leaders, rivals and other boss battles. Either Specs or Band depends on team composition. For example, I my special attacker have either access to charge beam for boosting stats, or have a good type coverage that would overall hinder their use if I were to equip a choice item. I ended up going with Choice Band because my physical attackers are more for specifically beating certain types and the extra damage would be nice.

As for Jawline Joey

He is near the powerplant on the northwest side between the wall and the powerplant itself.

Edited by Tempo17
  • Upvote 1

• Global Mods

I personally chose Choice Specs. Toxicroak which is my primary physical attacker already has an Expert Belt, and its movepool gives it enough coverage that it'll make use of it often. Delphox, my primary special attacker, didn't have an item and I wanted to give it extra firepower (pun 100% intended).