Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

now scorpion, buddy, i made a good darn example of what i am talking about. since i took out one of the sharkbaits just change kiet to bok cuz he exudes this certain soapy aroma that normally isnt supposed to be in this prison hell. there's certainly a shifty, wavy feel with this guy something similar to a certain someone that ill just hide under the name of kiet. While kiet being desperate trying to sway the crowd, dudes overly accepting sht. I always thought pimphand is the only one to do that. so made me a bit sus on this behavioral shift. Also, i wont let slippery soaps git away ez.

Tl;dr

my theoretical hit list is as follows:

1. Nicki cuz low hp(?)

2. drago cuz damaged(?)
3. bok cuz shifty.

Anyway, I honestly couldnt care about how the lynch goes as I was satisfied with reducing the burden for remaining allies and im always willing to take one for the team. Anyway, gtg so tata ladies o7

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sailboat said:

now scorpion, buddy, i made a good darn example of what i am talking about. since i took out one of the sharkbaits just change kiet to bok cuz he exudes this certain soapy aroma that normally isnt supposed to be in this prison hell. there's certainly a shifty, wavy feel with this guy something similar to a certain someone that ill just hide under the name of kiet. While kiet being desperate trying to sway the crowd, dudes overly accepting sht. I always thought pimphand is the only one to do that. so made me a bit sus on this behavioral shift. Also, i wont let slippery soaps git away ez.

Tl;dr

my theoretical hit list is as follows:

1. Nicki cuz low hp(?)

2. drago cuz damaged(?)
3. bok cuz shifty.

Anyway, I honestly couldnt care about how the lynch goes as I was satisfied with reducing the burden for remaining allies and im always willing to take one for the team. Anyway, gtg so tata ladies o7

Did you just assume our gender

8 minutes ago, sailboat said:

3. bok cuz shifty.

So because Bok is shifty, he has low HP? I have to say, so far you have provided us with valuable insight but this is simply nonsense.

I would wager you have the lowest HP out of everyone here.

Edit: Just realized you were only talking about potential suspects.

I swear I need to learn how to read

DAY 6 -- OVER

After some days of petty squabbles, the mortals managed to find out more active ways to settle their disputes. They decided it was no longer enough to play safe, but had to step up and choose a more active approach. Shots, attempts to befriend and the occasional mess up with the votes was just as was expected of them. Today it was eventful, and thus I'm happy. I'm writing this down, dear diary, because some called me their "ally". Maybe they wanted to befriend me! I am supposed to keep a strict facade and a low profile, but it looks like they not only respect and appreciate the ways I try to help them; the may even enjoy my company. I have to go now, because they need my support for the phase change. Ta Ta~

First things first: ALLY GUESSES

Congratulations to

01. Bean

02. Nano

03. Astra

You have all gained +1HP for guessing right!!

Unfortunately the rest might have to wait...

Alright let's continue with the Lynch

LYNCH VOTES
Alistair    (2): (Bok1), Boat, (Drago2), Nano
Boat        (4): Bean, Astra, Bok2, Drago3
Nicki       (4): Candy, Lykos, (Drago1), Lia, Jace
Lykos       (1): Alistair

Boat-kun and Nicki-chan are both going to be hung. Any words?? Thought so.

Nicki lost 2HP. She could take it.

She is...

Liu Kang

1SfPLzV.png

A former hero, now a revenant serving the underworld. Earth has not forgotten Liu Kang's past achievements, nor how many times he has saved them, by winning the Mortal Kombat Tournanent. Unfortunately, he has. And he's returning from Hell, not as a friend, but as a powerful foe. The world now has to defeat someone who was once their most powerful defender.

Hide contents

He has 7HP

Fire Ball: Checks for enemies. Hurts target for 1HP damage if they are not in the same realm.
Soul Ball: Checks for allies. Gains 1HP if he finds an ally. Cannot choose the same person more than once.
Dragon Ball: If "Fire Ball" and "Soul Ball" have been used successfully, award a permanent +1Atk bonus to an ally.

The former hero turned villain is up for grabs. She got hit, but she can hit back.

Boat couldn't take the stress. He succumbed to his wounds. His windpipe broke as soon as we hung him.

He was...

Sub-Zero

uA9hywM.png

He is the last known member of the Lin Kuei, a clan who specialize in Freezing techniques. Ever since his clan was banished from Outworld, they fled to Earth and started anew. Former grandmasters prefered to konquer, rather than co-exist. To show everyone his clan had changed, Sub-Zero volunteered to become a protector of Earthrealm and fight in the Mortal Kombat Tournament. However his mortal enemy, Scorpion, is still alive and seeks vengeance. Sub-Zero has to fight with all he has to protect both his Realm and his clan's pride.

Hide contents

He has 9HP

Cold Feet: Forces target to go last during that night.
Dispair: Doubles the target's received damage during that night.
Cyborg: Deals 1HP damage to all attackers.

He gave everyone the cold shoulder with his messages and sometimes nonsensical analyses, but he had a warm heart deep down.

REVEAL VOTES
Mileena     (3): Knightly, Lia, Drago
Noob Saibot (4): Nano, Astra, Lykos, Jace
Skarlet     (1): Bean
Erron Black (3): Boat, Alistair, Bok

Unfortunately none was enough. No new hidden abilities will be revealed. Sorry.

Don't worry. I'll allow you only 4 votes from now on to reveal them.

Now, for the less enjoyable part. Inactivity.

Didn't post at all: Nicki, L'Belle --> Receives 2HP penalty

Posted once: Knightly --> Receives 1HP penalty

Didn't lynch vote: Knightly, Nicki, L'Belle --> Receive 1HP penalty

Which leads us to a 2nd fatality

NICKI died.

She was Liu Kang. See Above. 

Kombatants

01. Nano

02. Bean

03. Yahy [Tremor - Killed N4]

04. Corso [Ermac - Killed D6]

05. Yahen [Kotal Kahn - Killed N3]

06. Newt [Quan Chi - Killed N3]

07. Jace

08. Alaris [Johnny Cage - Killed N5]

09. Mr. Knightly

10. Candy

11. Lia

12. Lykos

13. Astra [Rain]

14. Kiet [Kabal - Killed D6]

15. Drago

16. Nicki [Liu Kang - Killed D6]

17. Bok

18. Alistair

19. L'Belle 

20. Amine [Kenshi - Killed N5]

21. Sailboat [Sub-Zero - Killed D6]

22. Caimie [Shinnok - Modkilled N3]

Challenge1: Kill 3 people. You'll receive the priority list

Challenge2: Eradicate 1 Realm. You'll all receive 1 Day Vigilante Shot.

We have now entered... Night 6. You have 24 hours to send in any NAs.

• Haha 2

DAY 7 -- Rinse and Repeat

The night was a bit scary. A lot has happened. Well, most of it revolved around the same people, but some were slippery enough to avoid the lynch, whereas others got hit even though nobody would actually expect that. One thing I keep noticing is that you keep targeting the same people. I'm neither condoning nor condemning. I try to understand.

Let us see what has happened.

Welp, 2 deaths have. 

ASTRA was killed.

He was... Rain.

You knew that already ffs.

Fatality - Killer: SINDEL

Another has bitten the dust. It was... KNIGHTLY

Admittedly, you wouldn't expect that, because nobody actually cared enough.

He was... 

Skarlet

XiTXPmX.png

A former champion of Shao Kahn, and a sprout of the Sea of Blood. Native in Chaosworld, Skarlet has been indoctrinated into anarchy ever since she was a child. Her alliance with Kano is a means to an end. She claims that her ultimate goal is to spread chaos, but sometimes Kabal, who has taken her under his protection, hears her whisper something about a "blood god" who demands "tribute". 

Hide contents

She has 6HP

Oxygenation: Allow your target to use 1 more Ability during the next night. 
Coagulation: Visits a player. During the next Day Phase it's revealed who they visited, and who visited them.
Transfusion: Absorb all damage meant for your target. 

Quitality - Killer: GOD

Now, without further ado, let's move to our specialties for today.

Not-so-fun Fact: There are 2 people with full HP... or more!

Allowance: You only need 4 votes to reveal a Hidden Ability

Challenge1: Reveal 2 Hidden Abilities. If you manage to do that, I'll reveal the other 2.

Challenge2: Kill the PSN mortal. One of you is going to die because of poison today. Find him and kill him before that happens. The one who does it will get +1Atk the following night. You all get 1 Day Vigilante shot. The shots will be revealed 4-8 hours before the phase change.

Challenge3: Double Lynch. If you manage that, I'll reveal the priority bracket.

You have 48 Hours to do everything. 

Happy Hunting~

Not so many people left anymore.

Earthrealm: Sonya Blade

Netherrealm: Scorpion, Noob Saibot

Outworld: Reptile, Erron Black

Edenia: Mileena, Baraka, Sindel

Chaosworld: Kano

and Shang Tsung.

Imo the highest priority targets among these people should be Sonya because Airstrike, Scorpion because Grandmaster, Shang because nobody's friend, and any of the Edenia people because 3 of them are left.

Nano happens to have claimed Sindel. We know for sure that he's Edenia, since he gained the bonus 1hp from "guessing" that Astra was his ally last day phase.

I propose that we lynch Nano and someone else, preferably one of the big bads.

Well, since our wise Uncle Boat has been fatality'd, I think I'll take the reins for a bit and provide some insight.

First things first, we know Bean is an earth-realmer for allying Boat yes I asked Nick and he allowed Bean's self ally since he originally got it correct

And since there is only one earth-realmer left, we can say for certainty, Bean is Sonya Blade.

Do with this information what you will.

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Imo the highest priority targets among these people should be Sonya because Airstrike, Scorpion because Grandmaster, Shang because nobody's friend, and any of the Edenia people because 3 of them are left.

I can agree with this list.

For now, I'll hold onto my vote and put it on once we get a double lynch going.

[Reveal] Milleena

I'm not sure, Bean could be Shang Tsung or any other character since he vote for himself. In my opinion, Shang Tsung or Scorpion could be very dangerous, i think we should search for one of them, but for now i'm voting for Mileena too

[Reveal] Mileena

Nano dun goof'd it seems xD
I will start evening out reveal votes with [reveal] Erron Black (We do need two reveals after all to reveal everything)
One more on Mileena and two more on Erron please :]
If we know with reasonable certainty who Bean and Nano are already, imo we should lynch someone who we don't know their alignment or ability, since revealed people will inevitably be attacked at night by other factions anyways. I think we should use the lynches to reveal identity of quieter peeps.
L'Belle is the quietest one still alive, and the one I have the least of a read on, so unless someone has a better target [eliminate] L'Belle

Astra has been confirmed Edenia for a long time and it took him forever to die in spite of that. Not to mention he actually died of friendly fire.

I think deciding to spare the targets we already have confirmed, on the premise that someone will eventually finish them off for us, is the best way to not see them die at all.

Meanwhile L'Belle seems set to receive more inactivity penalties. Which is definitely not going to happen to either Bean or Nano.

[Eliminate] Nano