Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

I know I said I expected to die by this phase but I didn't expect myself to go this way. As for you @Nano4 HOW DARE YOU! SORRY DOESN'T STOP ME FROM BEING DEAD! BETTER HOPE THAT THE ONE HP YOU GOT FROM KILLING ME SAVES YOU FROM DYING CAUSE THE AFTERLIFE IS GOING TO BE ME ETERNALLY DROWNING YOU WITH MY POWERS! AT LEAST, I THINK I CAN DROWN YOU CONSIDERING MY NAME AND ABILITIES BECAUSE I'VE NEVER PLAYED MORTAL KOMBAT BEFORE. IF I CAN'T, I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.  

17 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Allowance: You only need 4 votes to reveal a Hidden Ability

@LykosHand Hey you wanna change your reveal to Erron? We're already at 6 and we only need 4 per reveal.

and while your at it wanna change your vote to Bok to help get the double lynch challenge?

[Reveal] Erron Black

Votes

2 Michel  - (Nano, Bok)

1 Bok - (Bean)

1 Nano - (Ali)

1 Bean - (Lia)

1 Drago - (Lykos)

3 hours ago, Astra125 said:

I know I said I expected to die by this phase but I didn't expect myself to go this way. As for you @Nano4 HOW DARE YOU! SORRY DOESN'T STOP ME FROM BEING DEAD! BETTER HOPE THAT THE ONE HP YOU GOT FROM KILLING ME SAVES YOU FROM DYING CAUSE THE AFTERLIFE IS GOING TO BE ME ETERNALLY DROWNING YOU WITH MY POWERS! AT LEAST, I THINK I CAN DROWN YOU CONSIDERING MY NAME AND ABILITIES BECAUSE I'VE NEVER PLAYED MORTAL KOMBAT BEFORE. IF I CAN'T, I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.  

NICK CRASH WAS VERY UNCLEAR ABOUT THE ABILITY, I THOUGHT I WAS PROTECTING YOU

Ok Ali's argument about Michel makes sense.

I still would rather have more identities revealed though as opposed to lynching people whom we have a good handle on 

[Unvote] L'Belle

[Eliminate] Bean

Current situation:

Lynch votes:

Bok - 2 (Bean, Lykos)

Bean - 2 (Lía, Bok)

L'Belle - 1 (Nano)

Nano - 1 (Ali)

Reveal votes:

Erron Black - 4 (Nano, Bok, Drago, Lykos)

Mileena - 4 (Ali, Bean, Lía, Jace)

Let's try to maintain the double lynch and double reveal.

~ INTERLUDE ~ 

I hope you're having a nice day. Don't worry about me. This is a break from your usual activities. I belong to Bean.

It's time for us to share a little bit of love. And what's more lovely than an arrow (from cupid) into (a loved) one's internal organs?

You always wanted to show your lust for (death) each other, and here is the opportunity. The only thing that matters is his approval.

You have elected to use the guns I have provided you to shoot in the air like you just don't care. It's unfortunate that some ricochetted into others.

I beg of you, please stop the mayhem. Try to find a peaceful solution to all of this. Right now, there's no need for excess blood to be spilt.

I don't know what Im going to do if you will not find other ways to solve your differences. There's no reason not to get rid of those tendencies. It's distasteful.

Oh well.  Peace was never an option. 

VIGILANTE SHOTS
Alistair    (2): Nano, Bean
Nano        (1): Drago
Bok         (1): Alistair
Drago       (2): Bok, Lykos
Lykos       (1): Lia

And, we already have a fatality. 

I am sure by now you know what you are doing. After all, you've been killing each other for some time now.

NANO has perished. He was the poisoned fellow.

He was...                                                                                                                                               My Credit Card's number is 0440 8120 0122 3384 

Sindel

yMjdRyN.png

A woman whose background is a mystery. Her name appears multiple times in history books, but her power to use Sound as an attack cannot be traced anywhere in the Edenian archives. There are rumors that she's of Elder God status, but no evidence has yet been found. Her motto is "always side with the winners"

Hide contents

She has 6HP

Supersonic: Basic Attack: All who visited the target receive 1HP damage. If no-one visits, target is not damaged.
Discombobulate: Stops the target from using any Ability during that night.
Echolocation: Ask a player if they are her ally. Receives a YES/NO answer.

Fatality - Killer: DRAGO 

You still have 4hours till the phase change.                                                                                                        Not nearly enough for the sex change though

Take good care of the lynch/reveal votes.

Alrighty then, this is good. No one break the double lynch pls or subject yourself to the onslaught

Anyway, since this game is coming to a close, I would like to share a few notes I've collected from the ally votes and other claims.

Bean is Sonya
Michel: Not Outworld
Lykos and Lia are opposing realms
Ali is possibly Netherrealm
Kano/Tsung suspects: Jace, Michel, Candy, Bok

Depending on the outcome of this lynch, I have a few suggestions.

1) If Bean survives, we should focus our NA's on him.

2) If Bok survives and is Kano, we focus our NA's on him.

3) If both hold true, then we can split between the two.

4) If both hold false, we should focus on the Kano/Tsung sus list.

DAY 7 -- OVER

Alright, looks like the {blurgh} shots didn't change much. I'll leave you to have some fun. I know I {blurgh} did. Although it made the post a nightmare to properly read, I suppose some might get a little fun out of it.  Doesn't matter. You guys can win this later. Let's see what {blurgh} you did, right?

LYNCH VOTES
Bok         (3): Bean, Lykos, L'Belle
Bean        (3): Lia, Bok2, Drago
L'Belle     (1): Candy
Lykos       (1): Alistair

So, Bok and Bean, Bean and Bok both get to be lynched. I suppose that's  {blurgh} true, because I haven't counted.

Bok is the first one to be lynched. He has lost 2HP, and a little obedience.

He is...

Mileena

tozNjKT.png

The half-breed of an Edenian and a Tarkattan, Mileena is the daughter of the previous emperor of Outworld, Shao Kahn.  In her quest to reclaim her father's throne, she has isolated Edenia and used it as her base of operations. The Edenians are using her power as a means to konquer Outworld under a ruler who is not only fierce, but also one that shares their blood. Mileena's sole focus is the throne, and she won't stop at anything to get it.

Hide contents

She has 7HP

Crunch: Does 1HP damage. Leaves "Poison" if used twice. Deals double damage on poisoned players.
Royal Decree: You choose a player during the Day Phase and make an ultimatum; They either vote against a specific player or lose 2HP. Cannot be used twice in a row.
Majesty: Randomly picks 1 vassal to receive all damage aimed at her during that night.

That's 1 reveal. 1 to go.

Next up is Bean.

While obvious who he is, it might not be satisfactory enough if he doesn't pay a little.

So he gets to hang, and hopfully learn something from it. He lost 2HP

Oh, and he... [gasp] is...

Sonya Blade

EgjJqDS.png

An army intelligence general, well-informed of the ongoing battle among the realms. When her first crisis stroke, she gathered her team and dealt with it. During a skirmish into Outworld, her daughter, Cassie, was injured and taken hostage. This time it's personal. A furious Sonya throws herself into the battlefield, bringing along all the arsenal she's got, in order to ensure victory.

Hide contents

She has 6HP

Pistol: Power Attack: Does 1HP damage the first time. If she goes for the same target, the damage increases by 1. Max 3HP damage.
Interpol: Asks a question about a player. The next night she receives all information about the target's role and realm.
Airstrike: Does 2HP damage to the 3 people who posted the least during the previous Day Phase. Cannot be used twice in a row.

Alright

Let's see how you did with the reveal votes. I'm sure the decreased requirements and the incentive must have worked out.

REVEAL VOTES
Erron Black (3): Bok, Drago, Lykos
Mileena     (4): Alistair, Bean, Lia, Jace

Hmm.

Alright then.

MILEENA is revealed.

Majesty: Randomly picks 1 vassal to receive all damage aimed at her during that night.

That's... still 1 reveal. Yeah, you stood unlucky on this one. Better luck next time.

Am I missing anything?

Let's see... Inactivity penalties.

Didn't get to post at all (what a shame, really): nobody

Posted only once: Jace, L'Belle - They receive 1HP damage

Didn't vote to lynch: Jace - He receives 1HP damage

Aaaand, nothing changes. You may continue your lives.

All of you. 

Kombatants

01. Nano [Sindel - Killed D7]

02. Bean [Sonya]

03. Yahy [Tremor - Killed N4]

04. Corso [Ermac - Killed D6]

05. Yahen [Kotal Kahn - Killed N3]

06. Newt [Quan Chi - Killed N3]

07. Jace

08. Alaris [Johnny Cage - Killed N5]

09. Mr. Knightly [Skarlet - Modkilled N6]

10. Candy

11. Lia

12. Lykos

13. Astra [Rain - Killed N6]

14. Kiet [Kabal - Killed D6]

15. Drago

16. Nicki [Liu Kang - Killed D6]

17. Bok [Mileena]

18. Alistair

19. L'Belle 

20. Amine [Kenshi - Killed N5]

21. Sailboat [Sub-Zero - Killed D6]

22. Caimie [Shinnok - Modkilled N3]

9 mortals still alive.

1 mortal still with full HP.

This is going to be fun.

Alright, let me issue some challenges to make this interesting.

Challenge1: Reveal your enemy. During the night, you may vote to reveal a player's role. Every player that gets at least 3 votes will get revealed. 

Your votes will be announced at the start of the next day phase.

Challenge2: Guess the Hit Points. Guess another player's exact HP and reduce it by 1HP. 

Your guesses will be announced at the start of the next day phase.

You have 24 hours to do all that.

DAY 8 -- Perfectly Balanced

Every situation has been caused by something that preceeded it. Every choice we make is already the conclusion of previous choices. No point in your existence is actually something spontaneous or "new". From the very beginning, some things were inevitable. I am inevitable.

The night that passed was no different. It was all results of causality. And as such, I have had an epiphany. 

Too many souls to keep track of. Too many mouths to feed. Too many to consume the limited resources we have. 

You may think this makes no sense. I assure you, by the time this post ends, you will understand what the title means.

L'BELLE is dead.

He was...

Erron Black

wUPDe4C.png

As a younger man, Erron had only known death and poverty. His family sold him as a slave in order to make ends meet. Throughout the years he has joined mercenary bands, one after another, living in the moment. Having amassed lots of skills throughout his life, and having cheated death countless times, Erron decided to enlist in Kotal's private army, and make a new start in his life. Little did he know that the fighting was far from over.

Hide contents

He has 7HP

Spotter: Check who your target visited.
Trapper: Trap a player's house. Inflict 2HP damage to the first 2 who visit.
Tarantino: Force two players to use their abilities on each other during that night. They will know they were forced, and whom they visited.

Fatality - Killer: SONYA

JACE is dead.
He was...

Reptile

r5vQleW.png

Originally from Earth, the Reptilians fled when a huge asteroid collided with the planet, wiping out the majority of the Realm's population. Reptile's tribe had to become stronger and use their unique powers to survive in their new environment, as they weren't welcome there. Reptile's family was hunted and butchered. When Kotal Kahn spared his life, Reptile started to idolize him as the one most fit to be a king, and pledged his allegiance to him.

Hide contents

He has 6HP

Lunge: Basic Attack: Does 1HP damage. Does 2HP damage if ordered by Kotal Kahn OR if target uses the same ability twice in a row.
Corrosion: Removes the target's defenses for that night.
Invisibility: Avoids hits during the day phase.

Fatality - Killer: KANO

LYKOS is dead.
He was...

Baraka

jiw31Pt.png

Tarkattan are fierce warriors, who value strength above all else. As is customary, General Baraka has earned his position through kombat. When Shao Kahn fell, they were ostracised from Outworld. Having learned of Mileena's Tarkattan lineage, Baraka pledged her armies to her cause, and swore to protect her with his life.

Hide contents

He has 9HP

Pierce: Does 1HP damage. Forbids defense for the following day and night. 
Bodyguard: Defend: Reduce the damage received during this night by 2HP.
Tarkattan: Reveal your identity during the Day Phase. Challenge a player to Kombat. The player with the less HP dies. 

Fatality - Killer: SONYA

DRAGO is dead.
He was... 

Shang Tsung

fgjI0ni.png

A magician that has konquered the islands between the realms. He was once the man appointed to oversee the Mortal Kombat tournaments. Ten years ago he decided to abuse his power and gain dominion over Outworld. Shao Kahn forced him into submission, but before he could kill him, the champions from Earth invaded Outworld, and defeated both. Shang Tsung was forced into hiding. He trusts nobody, and nobody trusts him. He's determined to use every trick in the book, every magik spell he knows, and rise into Elder God status, or even higher.

Hide contents

He has 8HP

Mimic: Chooses a role. Can use "Ability1" or "Ability2". 
Oddrealm: Each night you may banish a player into the Oddrealm.
Space Oddity: Reveal all information about the players in Oddrealm during the next day phase. These players can no longer target Shang Tsung.

This immunity is removed if a player's information is otherwise revealed

Fatality - Killer: BARAKA

ALISTAIR is dead.
He was...

Noob Saibot

3mAbPdL.png

Before his untimely death at the hands of Scorpion, Noob used to be a healer turned assassin. Instead of vanishing in the Netherrealm, Noob's sinister soul was fiercely kombating with Hell's minions, trapping and torturing them, until he himself became a master of shadows. Unable to escape Netherrealm on his own, he stroke a deal with Quan Chi. He would resurrect Noob more powerful than before, and he in return would fight on his side.

Hide contents

He has 7HP

Sickle: Targets a player. They receive 1HP poison damage each day phase.
Portal Kombat: Swaps 2 people with each other. All visits are redirected. May choose himself.
Clone Wars: Check who visited your target.

Fatality - Killer: SHANG TSUNG

Heh, 2 of them managed to take someone with them.

4 Kombatants remain. Each one represents 1 Realm. Let's see which one takes the win for the whole realm.

You all get 1 Day Vigilante Shot, because someone is Poisoned and close to death.

You know who's who. Do stuff.

You have 48 hours.