Reborn Support Group™

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Sirius said:

not everyone excluding republicans/politicians in the world is empathetic

Did u have a certain smol candy in mind when u typed dis ;) jk
Also, donut worry Velthomer-kun, even if we're in the minority, I do agree with the quote yaw posted~ keep it coming boi~

Might as well post something since I'm here tho :thinking:

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye" - Fox (The Little Prince)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The poem Invictus have always been meaningful to me, despite its acquired cheesiness. There are three very meaningful things that echo to me in that poem: First, what is happening at any moment is a direct consequence of at least one past action of mine. I should not blame anyone else for that, and thinking this way frees me of that toxic whose-fault-is-it? mindset. Second, struggling and suffering are necessary realities. Everyone has their own, it would be too much wanting not to struggle at any point. Third, tough times pass, and they always leave something sweet (or at least bittersweet) behind. Even if it is only the fact that I can be proud for getting through it.

In the fell clutch of circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud.

Under the bludgeonings of chance

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

Looms but the Horror of the shade,

And yet the menace of the years

Finds and shall find me unafraid.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just know this thread exists

"As lonely as it is... and as sad as it is, it's probably proof of how precious their existence is. They become sparkling, dazzling, and treasured memories that I'll carry inside my heart forever. That's why for me, this heart wrenching feeling is the proof of our happiness"

"If you get stuck in memories of those times, you won't be able to appreciate all the fun that's happening now. So don't be thinking "that time was fun", because you should be thinking "that time was also fun""
"Being able to find the fun that's happening right now is the best way to enjoy the present. Because of that, you should try your best to value the present. Since it's going to change sooner or later"

"You can't become anyone else. You can only become yourself"

- Manga Aria

"A human cannot understand a spider’s feelings. A spider cannot understand a frog’s feelings."
"I have no choice but to run away. But is this how running away actually feels? This unbearable frustration. Pathetic. I can't forgive myself for always running away"
"Living without honor is no different from dying"
- Manga Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
  • Like 1

Guest Relinquished

"Sometimes, by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war. Don't ever get down on yourself, just keep fighting - in the end, you win!"

• 4 months later...